Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General laziness

zerox

I have always been very lazy and hated doing stuff that I don't find interesting. since the death of my father I'm even more lazy and depressed.

I even have to force myself to take a shower twice a week. I don't really know what's wrong with me but I feel like doing nothing. I miss my father a lot.

So is anyone very lazy like me?

I try not to be, but I will admit that I have a lazy part to my personality. Could be my anxiety, could be me just being an idiot, could be both. I try to do what I can, but it can be difficult. Sometimes my mind gets so scattered that I completely forget to do certain things because I never even think of it.

let's see...
I do dishes only when there is no clean dishes left, I do my laundry only when 99.99% of my clothes are dirty, I clean my apartment only when there is visible dust layer somewhere, I only go to shop when my fridge is 100% empty..... by those few examples, I would say I'm pretty lazy. :P

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Tangle said:

Very lazy and I like to procrastinate. I suck at taking care of myself. I should never live alone XD

I know that feeling.

• Brohoof 1

Here are some great ways to show of how I am lazy garbage:

• I should be doing an online coding class right now. 
  • I've procrastinated on almost every assignment I've ever done. (Though I still managed an A in most classes and a 94 average for all of high school. :P )
  • I never even tried to get a job. I only filled out two applications.
  • I've only filled out two applications for college, and only one of them was on-time.

I am actually terrible at life. Getting absolutely nowhere with what I'm doing right now surely.

psychologically sometimes... but in reality not really at all, I just dont have people skills and it deters me from doing things that involve other people, and when im in group related things, my heart feels like its ripping out my chest and i cant keep my focus...

I wouldn't classify myself as a YD which stands for "yearn to do." This means that if I don't have any push for me to do it I try and avoid it as that thing would, acording to me, be a waste of time. This makes some people think of me as a lazy person which I won't deny simple because if I do deny it that makes them talk more with me and I don't like talking with people in real life.

I'm only lazy when I feel like not wanting to do anything during a particular point in the day. Most of the time, I'm hard at work performing my usual tasks because if I don't do them straight away, they end up getting piled up on top of me and I have to play catch up to bring the pile back down.

Oh aye, I'm lazy as all hell. Have an illness that keeps me housebound for weeks at a time, so I tend to have a short period where I'm busy, doing stuff, then a month or so of lazing about at home doing bugger all. It's the lack of motivation that really pisses me off. There's no point in getting out of bed in the morning because I know I won't be able to do anything. Is that lazy, if I don't have anything to do anyway? Feels like it.

I got lazy when I started playing around (like posting too much here) instead of focusing on my art and writing. After a while I couldn't be creative and I started wondering why I seemed to have lost my inspiration. Then I just forced myself to write and paint (which doesn't seem conducive to creativity, but I did it nonetheless) and the more I got back into the swing of things, the more I got my inspiration back. It wasn't gone, just buried under my laziness. I'm trying to balance being internalized and externalized; taking time to have fun but also making time to look inward, get to work and get focused. That's where overcoming laziness seems to have a foothold. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit

My laziness is like a sine function. Sometimes I'm lazy as heck and do absolutely nothing, then I get a burst of motivation and go on a chore spree, then I drop like a weight into an ocean of lethargy again.

I'm really lazy and it truly shows. I spend my days doing nothing but I don't really mind (maybe I don't mind myself, but others certainly seem to mind) since I like just lazing around, which isn't often possible because of school. But whenever there's time, I use it for nothing. School could also be considered one reason why I am so lazy - school sucks in a high percent of my energy for the day so I end up lying on the floor for the rest of the day, while nothing piques my interest because "school was enough for today".

I am lazy most of the time, my room likes to get a mess, and so does my car. When it comes to cleaning I tend not to do it, and I really should. xD Though I will do it every once in a while and well... Its a lot to do. xD Also after I work or before I work I want to enjoy the time I have free before I have to go in or after I get home.

Lately I've felt 'stuck' at times. Days that there is a lack of desire to get up and get motivated. I push through it, and fill my daily schedule with a lot to keep me busy, but it isn't easy. I will be happy when I'm back at work. Much longer and my motivation may find itself in jeopardy. 

:blink:

Normally I operate at Mach 2, moving fast and constantly switching between tasks. I need to find a balance, possibly. 

I'm lazy as hell, but I've at least managed to get back to training once a week. I should be training twice a week plus working out at the gym three times, but when I come home from work I just can't be arsed to do it.

On 3/30/2017 at 10:50 AM, Lil'Cinnamon said:

I am lazy most of the time, my room likes to get a mess, and so does my car. When it comes to cleaning I tend not to do it, and I really should. xD Though I will do it every once in a while and well... Its a lot to do. xD Also after I work or before I work I want to enjoy the time I have free before I have to go in or after I get home.

hey no worries my room always looks like a hurricane blew through it :lol:

When I am lazy its when I get less exercise or water or sleep. Mourning your father may have got you stuck in an unhealthy rut which causes a feedback loop into feeling bad so why bother sorta deal. Also people can feel lazy for biological/health reasons, and think its psychological sometimes, although psychology did technically cause it, whats holding it still can be biological, which means its fixable.

9 minutes ago, CuriUndersXeno said:

When I am lazy its when I get less exercise or water or sleep. Mourning your father may have got you stuck in an unhealthy rut which causes a feedback loop into feeling bad so why bother sorta deal. Also people can feel lazy for biological/health reasons, and think its psychological sometimes, although psychology did technically cause it, whats holding it still can be biological, which means its fixable.

like intaking poison from a harmful chemical unintentionally when believing it was something completely different, i think I could take the "chemists approach" to speaking to troubled youth and scaring the shit out of them.

Am I lazy? Well, I mean, let's see......

I don't get out of bed willingly before 3pm on weekends, I have spent a total of 205 hours on my 3DS in March playing Pokemon Sun and Moon alone, I spend up to 2 hours in the shower twice every day, instead of a to-do list I have what I like to call a procrastination list that consists of up to 200 options ( which I spent making once in my Chemistry lesson ), I get physically exhausted from travelling up 3 flights of stairs ( which sucks for me, because my school has an obsession with stairs for some reasons ) and I haven't been on a family outing for 2 months now because it takes my parents up to four hours to make sure that I get up.

In short, am I lazy?.................................................................................................................................................................................No.

1 hour ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

Am I lazy? Well, I mean, let's see......

I don't get out of bed willingly before 3pm on weekends, I have spent a total of 205 hours on my 3DS in March playing Pokemon Sun and Moon alone, I spend up to 2 hours in the shower twice every day, instead of a to-do list I have what I like to call a procrastination list that consists of up to 200 options ( which I spent making once in my Chemistry lesson ), I get physically exhausted from travelling up 3 flights of stairs ( which sucks for me, because my school has an obsession with stairs for some reasons ) and I haven't been on a family outing for 2 months now because it takes my parents up to four hours to make sure that I get up.

In short, am I lazy?.................................................................................................................................................................................No.

Do you have one leg?

• 2 years later...

I am quite a lazy person, but I could argue that it's a mix of both laziness and just being unmotivated in general. I used to be the complete opposite, but I guess that I kind of burnt myself out.