Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Pansexual here, Yo!

It's my stance that gender or physical defining characteristics are secondary to an emotional connection. Love knows no bounds, as they say!

...so, perhaps that's more Demiromantic, perhaps.

Still basically gay. Though I think that I may be very much incidentally attracted to the opposite sex. Though romantically I'm 100% only into others of the male sex.

I'm also gender non-binary. :P 

Edited by Dustlicious
  • Brohoof 2

I’m bisexual, leaning hetero. I’m realizing I’m more demisexual towards girls. So I guess...demibisexual? If that’s a thing? I don’t even know. :laugh:

15 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I’m bisexual, leaning hetero. I’m realizing I’m more demisexual towards girls. So I guess...demibisexual? If that’s a thing? I don’t even know. :laugh:

Even I don't really know what demisexual actually means, I would say than you are still bisexual. If you like both genders, indifferent which one you prefer, then you are bisexual. But this is just my personal view on this.I mean, I also have phases where I prefer one of the genders more then the other, but I still call myself bisexual.

1 minute ago, IronM17 said:

Even I don't really know what demisexual actually means, I would say than you are still bisexual. If you like both genders, indifferent which one you prefer, then you are bisexual. But this is just my personal view on this.I mean, I also have phases where I prefer one of the genders more then the other, but I still call myself bisexual.

I was more or less cracking a joke heh.

What I meant was, I'm still definitely bisexual, seeing as how I'm romantically attracted to both genders. I have a preference for guys though, I'm only romantically attracted to a girl if I've formed some sort of emotional attachment/strong friendship with her, and that is why I said I am demisexual towards girls. (Demisexual is when you only feel a romantic attraction to a person if you have become strong friends with them first)

Just now, Lucky Bolt said:

What I meant was, I'm still definitely bisexual, seeing as how I'm romantically attracted to both genders. I have a preference for guys though, I'm only romantically attracted to a girl if I've formed some sort of emotional attachment/strong friendship with her, and that is why I said I am demisexual towards girls. (Demisexual is when you only feel a romantic attraction to a person if you have become strong friends with them first)

Ah, ok, I understand.

Hmm, would that mean that demisexual is more a combination of asexuality and bisexuality? Sorry, but I have problems to understand all the sexual orientations besides straight, bi, homosexual and a. aj-shrug.png

1 minute ago, IronM17 said:

Ah, ok, I understand.

Hmm, would that mean that demisexual is more a combination of asexuality and bisexuality? Sorry, but I have problems to understand all the sexual orientations besides straight, bi, homosexual and a. aj-shrug.png

In all honesty, I have trouble understanding them all too. :laugh: I really only believe five sexualities exist...homosexuality, heterosexuality, bisexuality, asexuality and demisexuality. I didn't even think demisexuality was real until I've experienced it myself.  

3 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Hm... I thought demisexual was when you only form sexual attraction toward someone after forming romantic attraction toward them first. Maybe it can work both ways? I always thought it was what I mentioned, though.

So for most of my life I considered myself straight. But after questioning my sexuality as of late and doing a lot of introspection (and my girlfriend fully supports me, thank goodness)...

I'm pansexual, y'all. :catface:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Prospekt said:

So for most of my life I considered myself straight. But after questioning my sexuality as of late and doing a lot of introspection (and my girlfriend fully supports me, thank goodness)...

I'm pansexual, y'all. :catface:

Congratulations on coming out! :)

• 1 month later...

After much time of thinking/soul searching, I have come to the conclusion that I am heterosexual. 

• Brohoof 2

As far as I know I'm still "gay." Romantically speaking, there's no need for the quotation marks, but sexually speaking however, I think I'm very much incidentally attracted to women in that sense~

But really, the real answer is "as straight as a rainbow with drag queens dancing on it"

Edited by Spider Demon
  • Brohoof 1