Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Found a Sleeping Baby Fluttershy on Your Pillow. What do You do?

FemaleIntrovert1995

Put her in the fridge, so I can fry up some pony sausage patties in the morning.

Nah, I'd feel really uncomfortable. Like, maybe find her parents and yell at them for leaving their child behind.

Edited by Jackie: sleepy mare
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Once Baby Shy wakes up, I bet the poor dear would be frightened if she doesn't know where she is. Well, if I was a Changeling in this situation , I would likely shapeshift into anything to keep her calm and happy. And yes, I'd likely raise her until it was possible to get her home to Equestria.

First, Id watch her sleep til she wakes up

Second, if this is indeed a baby Fluttershy, I'd check her diapers, she'll probably need changed

Third, if her diaper is soiled, change her

Fourth, feed her a bottle

Fifth, snuggle her

Sixth, raise her to be my wife :wub:

• 11 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Uhm... well, we wanted a barracks pet. :P

Nah, I'd, well... I don't really know what I'd do. I'd do my damndest to take care of her, but I'm usually away from my room or sleeping. I'd provide her with food, water, a place to sleep, all that stuff, but I don't know if she'd be happy living in the barracks. :v

I'd probably end up turning her in to one of our sergeants, and letting them decide what to do with her.

• 2 months later...

I'd be shocked that I'm just suddenly facing a responsibility of taking care of something. I'd be the only one willing to take care of a character that we all thought was fictional, but even then, I don't like responsibilities. I couldn't just set her free, since a baby can't sustain itself. I'd get all the supplies I would need to take care of her, but I kinda would just not enjoy it the entire time.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2017 at 11:55 AM, Guest said:

I'd probably just freeze in place for a while, stare at her in confusion while "What am I supposed to do now" goes around in my head. :blink:

No me

Eventually I’d try to help her out, though. After she wakes up I’d see if we could converse, and if so ask her how she got here, if she’s okay, etc. once she’s calm. Then I’d take care of her ^-^

• 1 month later...

First of all i'll test someway it's not hallucination. In that case she's all true I might leave her there. When she wake up i'll maybe brush her mane and give her milk or something else (what fillies do usually eat?). Then, ehh.. i'd propably like to keep her but... i don't really know what should i do with her then. :confused:

• 3 weeks later...