Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Yo! I feel pretty good - my biological clock looks fixed and I'm doing pretty much useful stuff every day. ^-^ My TODO list becomes shorter and shorter and I'm afraid, I will have nothing to do in close future XD.

Thak you for attention, anonimous pony, you're the best!

• Brohoof 4

I feel bored n tipsy ... I blame the Beer for the Tipsy side but that's coz I'm STILL celebrating my forklift license that I worked so damn hard to get ... WOOOOOO

• Brohoof 3

I managed to drag myself out of bed before 9am and that's an accomplishment. I tend to sleep for much longer on weekends but somehow today was an exception. That's just a positive exception though, since I now have more time to do things.

Exhausted, but relaxed. I opened up a stick scent diffuser last night, and it looks like Pomegranate is another trigger for making me tired.

I feel pissed off at a few people irl, and sad as well due to deviantart issues. I've gotten more on there than I expected, but life hasn't exactly been happy for me recently.

• Brohoof 3

Ugh my stomach. My body's weird..I can't eat when I first wake up. If I do I get sick..but since I work soon I had to since it'll be an 8 hour shift. If I didn't eat I'd get sick during work since I don't exactly have anything to bring with me.

• Brohoof 3

I think I broke or cracked a bone in my hand.. unsure though. Either way it is an annoying feeling.

Ugh my stomach. My body's weird..I can't eat when I first wake up. If I do I get sick..but since I work soon I had to since it'll be an 8 hour shift. If I didn't eat I'd get sick during work since I don't exactly have anything to bring with me.

Why didn't you take what you ate upon getting up for lunch? Then you could have not gotten sick either way right?

• Brohoof 3

Really good :3 have me a cold glass of cider. The weather is beautiful and cool outside just how I like it. Feeling great and also wanting to buy me one of these rifles. The Mosin Nagant

• Brohoof 3