Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

More than frustrated..my phone..even on full web..won't let me click blog so I can freaking create one. Oh and I wanna smash the toilet because it keeps making flushing noises. I so cannot wait to freaking move and get Internet after a dang year and have better dang plumbing. Ugh..why am I always so angry.

• Brohoof 3

Pretty good, my cousin just left for a business trip and I have the whole place to myself for two weeks. I'll probably start missing the company later but at the moment I'm happy that I can be alone  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

I have a stomach ache :( It really hurts >.>

R.I.P m8

LOL, I'm so unproductive these days. Like, I can't remember what I did yesterday other than laying in my bed. :D

• Brohoof 2

so buzy Im pushed for time ... and it is annoying to me as I need to get this shit sorted but I need to know where to go and I have no bloody clue (thank Celestia I have some time now before bed :P ) im only worried because I need a forklift licnese and now might be my only chance to get it ... :/ i am nervous as shit .... baii all

• Brohoof 3

The crippling need for perfection is simply discouraging me from trying certain things because it may not work or it could fail spectacularly.  And I feel kind of alone, but that's not a big problem atm

• Brohoof 2

Glad to finally have a day off from work.

Angry because will probably lose my vacation again. I am getting tired of having to push it back for-someone-else.

sooo... on that note...

It's November 1st

So begins the holidays

wake me when their done

Dying of hunger...but I'm so broke..I can't get anything..

Want some cookies? I have extra.

• Brohoof 3

Glad to finally have a day off from work.

Angry because will probably lose my vacation again. I am getting tired of having to push it back for-someone-else.

sooo... on that note...

It's November 1st

So begins the holidays

wake me when their done

Want some cookies? I have extra.

Dude I would eat a shoe right now. Yes. It's been a few days since I've had a decent amount of food.

• Brohoof 3

Exhausted really

Apathetic and tired of a lot of things... people trying and trying to be a better friend to them. People leaving you behind over and over again and again.

post-6246-0-34451600-1478039870.jpg

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 6

Kinda angry, but for a dumb reason.

Friend bought me a game, but not the one I debated over for hours picking because "you have too many effing simulators already play something real!". I guess complaining about a gift is stupid, but I try and A) pick a game from a category I really like and Bee) pick something that rarely goes on sale so their money is well spent.

Guess I'm just strange, but I like telling people a steam wallet cap and pick whatever games under it. I know what they pick is stuff they really want that way xD

Edit: Silly glasses emote ate my listy thing >.<

Edited by Hairy Goober
  • Brohoof 3