Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I feel... so dead inside... I went over to my friends house the other day to make amends due to a big argument we had earlier, and apparently he moved away without telling me goodbye... I later found out that he was only using me to get involved with my sister when I tried to call him on his cellphone... We've been best friends ever since we were in our single-digit years, and now he's moved to the same college my sister is in. ...It gets worse... Not too long ago he got into a fight with my mom and left her several messages on her cellphone trash-talking her. I asked her what happened and she told me that he got into an aggressive altercation with my sister, and they had to send the police over to their house to arrest him. My sister loved him very much, and because of what happened she betrayed us and tore herself away from the family. She won't talk to us, she refuses to talk to my parents, and she won't even come over for the holidays anymore... I sincerely wish ponies were real because I would love nothing more than to hug one right now... I just can't stop crying my eyes out... :(

It will get better. Everyone just needs time to sort things out. Situations like this get everyone upset, but you just have to understand, it is not your fault, and there is nothing you can or could have done. Just relax and concentrate on doing things you enjoy, let everyone calm down, and get their thoughts together, and see where it gets you. Beating yourself up emotionally will do no one any good, least of all, you.

I do know where you are coming from though.

Good luck.

• Brohoof 6

Feeling pretty good. Made 20 salads while the other workers were on break, decided to recycle all the boxes and I cleaned the deli. So far I like my manager and the peeps I work with. Best of all I'll never be morning shift!!

• Brohoof 5

I'm a little annoyed at how some of my EBay auctions didn't end up being successful. I was so shocked and peeved that one auction didn't even get a nibble considering the value.

• Brohoof 2

I've been working my hands down to the bone in the last few months. I've been able to come home often, but I just don't feel the same without my baby Flyer at my side.

Remember, your little baby (aka me) misses you too.

I sometimes wish you would kidnap me while I sleep, and take me somewhere we can both be alone.

• Brohoof 3

I'm so pleased with myself ... after 6 grueling weeks of unrelenting studies and training I FINALLY have a Forklift license and a cert III (certificate 3) in Warehousing .... I feel like I could just sleep for a whole week and wake up a week later as if nothing was wrong ... at the moment I'm just chillen here and having a celebratory beer (I'm 21 ok, I'm allowed a drink) while feeling heavy headed ... not wanting to go for a drive tomorrow but I have no choice .... ugh, fine, but only coz its family :/ meantime I might as well play some forza ... or something .... idk 

• Brohoof 3

Tomorrow is Friday and that itself is something that gives me hope.  :adorkable:  At least today's school day wasn't bad at all as we had just one proper class. This morning's Lucia practice went surprisingly well too - I wouldn't call my voice exactly pretty but at least I still managed to sing. Not as loudly as the others but that's still something.

I WAS feeling happy and tired (being 12:36AM, not shit xD) but because of family dramas (mostly brother related ones) im now upset and dont even feel happy at all, not even at the fact I just passed the hardest tests in my life, and with flying colours too ... this has thrown a massive spanner into me already shitty life ... thanks Bro, appreiate it homie .... :blink: because of that I feel like just going into a corner and ...

crying_pinkie_pie_by_fluttrgray-d71orak.

By Gray-Feathers

• Brohoof 5

Many places hurt and I suddenly feel so, very weak. Things feel worrisome overall and I'm too tired to move or do much anything. I'm so glad the weekend is coming. So glad.

This may sound initially werid because it is weird...

I took a nap earlier on today and in my dream I was browsing the forums and posted on this "How are you feeling"I said I felt like a tornado and confused :(

So one of my friends on here who recently defriended and blocked me...

Responded to my post in the dream I was having and they quoted me well I feel like a twister as a comical/sarcastic reply and that was it :P

Funny yet sad as I lost that friendship yet my memories and dreams still holds onto past friends....

Otherwise I'm feeling great got me a full time job and I start next Wednesday ^-^

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 4

To all those been having a bad day, my sincerest commiserations. :(

Line of unrelated context demarcation.
hr527.gif

Me I'm feeling quite please with myself today, I bought this!

We had one when I was a kid, but got rid of it during a house move, and latterly I'd  been wishing we hadn't. Hope to have a play with it later. :D

Edited by Tropical Melody
  • Brohoof 7

There are few words that do a justice... But a picture says 1000 of them.

Tanks, ponies, doughnuts and no work. :'D best day of my life.

==========================================================

-3- good mood ruined.

There is no safety from the greed and destruction caused by man :(

post-38841-0-49199000-1478220073_thumb.jpg

post-38841-0-51432700-1478221523_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ju88snow
  • Brohoof 5