Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling quite good! Finally rained here and it's going to rain for at least part of the night, so I think I'll keep my window open/cracked.

*Celebratory tea*

• Brohoof 5

Not as sick but still kinda sick. Wasn't food poisoning it was lack of healthy diet. But it's not like I'm eating out..it's more like we ran out of food and have no money for food..so people gave us canned pasta and such which apparently my body hates. But hey my gfs mom helped us out by giving us 20 bucks and then my mom mailed me coupons and ten bucks in a cute card. Needless to say we can last until next Friday now.

• Brohoof 5

Im feeling nostalgic ... seeing something and it bringing back memories I burried long ago ...

its kinda saddening but its something I need to do ...

its funny because its about my ex and to this very day I regret how I behaved and how I acted around her ... I guess this song explains it the best .....

• Brohoof 3

Feeling really optimistic about the week ahead and the start of my studies in Cultural History. Looking forward to seeing how it all pans out! :D

Also feel like I could go for a sandwich..

• Brohoof 4

I'm feeling quite good!
I woke up early to register for spring classes, finished in 10 minutes, went back to sleep. Got up again, checked my grades and found out I passed a test I took on Monday with flying colors. :D

• Brohoof 6

Pretty crappy

Morning started with people outside being loud with the friggin dumpsters and waking me up at 7 in the morning

Then more people being irritating and nosy inside

Same person being ocd and tying stripS of cloth around the fruggin gate , to waste MY TIME untying them, to go out

The sun being in my friggin eye during my walk

People going to work on the streets just being noisy and irritating

I'm nowhere near being in a good mood.

• Brohoof 3

So tired but so glad it's Friday and I have free time. We already had some homemade pizza that was super good, which made this Friday even better.

I can't stop feeling sad for some weird reason though, but that doesn't really matter right now.

I feel sad because I broke up with my friend and found out that my grandmother's time in this world is short because she's very sick, but I'm also a little happy because I finally drew my OC; Iron Claw, the king of dinosaurs! Here he is:

https://postimg.org/image/d7m1vmhdf/

It's not very good because this is my very first time making digital art... :adorkable:  Anyway, tell me what you all think of him!

• Brohoof 2