Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

nostalgic af rn. 

My high school experience flew past me at mach speeds. Junior and Senior years were a blur.

Freshman year was lit, but as the years went by things died down. My friend group hung out less, we did less things. By late junior year the only person I would hang out with outside of school was my best friend. We had some fun times, but it just wasn't the same as back then. So many good memories.

And now that I moved and am now in college, my social life has totally grinded to a halt. My best friend conveniently still lives near me, but sadly it's across the bay and he has an extremely busy schedule, and the distance makes things even more restrained. I haven't made any friends at college because I go for classes and go straight home, and obviously classes aren't exactly social hour.

Although I still regularly call with my online friends like I've been doing for the past 3 years, so my social life isn't totally dead, but I sure as hell miss going out and doing stuff in the real world.

• Brohoof 5

exhausted ... showed up at the course an hour late, but I caught up just fine (lucky for me they had only just started xD) then I had to drive a forklift for the very first time and that was so weird ... its like driving a car that has levers that make it act differently (its the best way I can describe it ok?) only problem is that the brakes are numb as fuck or until you stamp on em to stop, the knob in the steering wheel is used for 1 hand steering (pretty handy if u ask me, no pun intended xDDD) and the forks can actually hurt people ... then after that we had to do a test and it was the exact same questions in the exact same order, but it was closed book so I couldn't go over my notes and get the answers myself (sad face) ... I didn't do too badly but there is room for improvement and I need to get it all by 7AM tomorrow morning and before I go to bed tonight at 10PM (I need to wake at 5AM so gimme a break) if all goes well then this time tomorrow I should have my HRW license and should be able to drive a forklift :)

• Brohoof 4

Exhausted really

Apathetic and tired of a lot of things... people trying and trying to be a better friend to them. People leaving you behind over and over again and again.

attachicon.gifjaded-quotes-3.jpg

That quote there, it often rings the truth. 

Hang in there bud *Hugs* 

• Brohoof 6

Clocks went back Sunday, for anyone not sure what that is, in the UK we go forward 1 hour at the end of March for British Summer Time (BST), then at the end of October back to 'normal', GMT. Usually plays hell with my biological clock and typically takes me a week to readjust, but this week it's doing my head in. Last night I was up 'til 0:50am without realising how late it was, and of course in previous BST time that would be 1:50am, even worse! Still not the slightest bit sleepy but went to bed anyway and read a bit more of a couple of books I'm reading, so that would have added at least another half hour.

• Brohoof 5

I didn't sleep as well last night, so I'm feeling a little drained. Overall, though, I feel happy and content. :)

• Brohoof 5

I feel... so dead inside... I went over to my friends house the other day to make amends due to a big argument we had earlier, and apparently he moved away without telling me goodbye... I later found out that he was only using me to get involved with my sister when I tried to call him on his cellphone... We've been best friends ever since we were in our single-digit years, and now he's moved to the same college my sister is in. ...It gets worse... Not too long ago he got into a fight with my mom and left her several messages on her cellphone trash-talking her. I asked her what happened and she told me that he got into an aggressive altercation with my sister, and they had to send the police over to their house to arrest him. My sister loved him very much, and because of what happened she betrayed us and tore herself away from the family. She won't talk to us, she refuses to talk to my parents, and she won't even come over for the holidays anymore... I sincerely wish ponies were real because I would love nothing more than to hug one right now... I just can't stop crying my eyes out... :(

• Brohoof 5