Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your worst fears?

Windy Breeze

- Judgement (people judging me for who I am/what I like is really painful, especially if it comes from family)

- Unpreparedness (I always think about many scenarios that I have no idea if I’ll really live through. I can’t stand not thinking of ways out of bad situations)

- Being offensive (Sometimes I worry one day I’ll say something so bad that I’ll destroy a relationship)

• Brohoof 3

Being covered in spiders

Ghosts, and other things in the dark

Confrontation, arguments and fights

Getting in a traffic accident, like from a drunk or careless driver

Public speaking/performances (i cannot play my guitar in front of people)

Borrowing something from someone and it breaks (So I try not to borrow stuff from anyone, lol)

And I share those from @ExplosionMare's above post. I totally feel you there. :blush: Especially the judgement from family part.

• Brohoof 3

A relevant few things I’m afraid of, off the top of my head:

- lacking control (cancer, car crashes, body paralysis, other people’s mental states, not knowing someone as well as I think I do, and bugs) :crackle:

- that I’ll never be very good at what I do

- that I’m a bad person 

- performing (stage fright)

• Brohoof 2

Ending up living up to nothing and being the stereotypical resentful person.

Being falsely accused in a case that is hard to prove my innocence.

Eternal damnation of inherit human ignorance and injustice.

Inappropriately assaulted by multiple male offenders.

• Brohoof 1

To be human. It is the source of all the problems. Just so the old man could have his personal diversion. There was so much potential for this project. I wanted something better for earth, a world of ascension. My brothers and sisters didn't agree. They wanted power struggle and socio-political division, religion and cultural separation, racial inequity, control and slavery in the form of currency to raise above the projection. To use life for their personal enjoyment because for an extradimensional being, tridimensional life is not real. It is a collection of photons. And the worst part of all is that life is precious, even if it doesn't exist for us. Which is why the rest of my family takes it as a game, a source of entertainment, and sadly so does humanity after learning their ways. Playing into the divine script-ur.

My brother is soon to return for the unification. It is within the divine script. And so is the rest of my family. I am afraid humanity will fall for it yet again.

• Brohoof 1

I have cleithrophobia (the fear of being trapped). I used to think that I had claustrophobia until I realized that I was only ever afraid in small spaces when I thought I couldn't get out.

I'm also afraid of wasps - I've only ever been stung four times though: once when one landed on my shoulder and my older brother tried to hit it away, the other three times when one got stuck in my shirt and stung me in the back three times.

• Brohoof 1

I don't actually have a lot of fears I don't think :huh: But what I am terrified of is very fast things, called Tachophobia or the fear of speed. My fear is so bad that I refuse to drive a car and I refuse to turn on my own ceiling fan :worry:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well my worst fear would have to deal with my health. Just the thought of some deadly disease manifesting itself without any symptoms that could have been treatable if caught early enough but I waited to long to act so now I only have so long to live. Luckily that thinking has not revealed itself to be true but it does make me incredibly wary of minor symptoms. Also I am terrified of heights and bugs with the name pede in it.

Edited by AriaTheLovely
  • Brohoof 1

Time - Getting old and the future itself; Losing family, friends, then struggling with the everyday life, awaiting the end (even worse if alone). Life is too short, I still have so many things I'd love to do and I already wasted tons of that precious time.

Spiders - I hate the fact they exist, sorry. :please: I'd be willing to accept them if they stayed away from me (at least away from my house) and everyone would mind their own business. I don't mind these small home spiders tbh, I even leave them be, as they're getting rid of annoying flying bois, but I get to see some thicker nasty ones once in a while, which is s big no:coco:

On 7/16/2020 at 6:26 AM, Blackfire Blaze said:

Being covered in spiders

Ghosts, and other things in the dark

Confrontation, arguments and fights

Getting in a traffic accident, like from a drunk or careless driver

Public speaking/performances (i cannot play my guitar in front of people)

Borrowing something from someone and it breaks (So I try not to borrow stuff from anyone, lol)

And I share those from @ExplosionMare's above post. I totally feel you there. :blush: Especially the judgement from family part.

^ and this, all relatable. :twi:

• 1 year later...