Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had more money than you would ever need, what would you do with it?

ElementOfTenacity

1000 bucks isn't much money, but i will take any extra money i can get

I don't know.what I would do, part of.it would want to give it to my boyfriend to deposit in our mutual savings account so we can use it towards a downpayment on a house in a few years or towards our wedding

The other part of me .would want to use it to go on a nice weekend trip in feburary for mine and bf's anniversary.

• Brohoof 1

I'd buy a new computer for one. Probably keep the rest in case of need or just if I have something I want to buy. I'd mostly spend it on materialistic stuff, considering I really have nothing else to do with it.

• Brohoof 1

Seriously think about what you would do with that money.  Would you put it away in a bank, would you buy some video game system, would you donate it?  What would you do/

Donate half, get my boyfriend the snowboard he wanted but didn't get for Christmas, and throw the rest in my bank account. Or, put the rest toward college funding :3

• Brohoof 1

I'd put $700 in my bank account for college. The rest would be spent on clothes! :D Because I love love love clothes. And I need more (who doesn't?!)

Buy electronic components and chemicals...

I'll save $10 but honestly I don't know since my parents are millionaires so it's sort of get what I want.

WHAAAAT. Lucky. What do they do? Like, what's their job that they're so rich? (I might consider it, if it's anything fun. I want to be rich when I become older.)

I dunno... Would not put it into bank account if I could avoid it. It's always better to invest into something (preferably something of constant value) than to risk inflation will consume part of your wealth.

Oh come on, this is frustrating, it's 1000. That's hardly anything. About a month of living. What's up with all that  "Invest into stock market, buy a house, car and  then donate half to charity".  :lol:

Edited by Jessper

oh this ones easy

- Marlin Model 1895GBL lever action rifle in .45-70 GOVT, around $650 tops, then blow the rest of ammunition. 

- pony shirts. 33 of them, to be exact

- throw together a cheap desktop comp to replace my aging laptop

theres alot of options, and its all luxuries. spending it on something practical just wouldnt be a good use of someone elses money. 

I try to keep as little debt as possible, and pay off bills within only a few days of getting them. Money's so much easier to manage when you only have to worry about assets and not liabilities. 

So assuming this is an extra $1000 that wasn't already in my pre-determined budget, I'd probably put it aside for a new computer, as mine's getting a bit old. 

If i had $1000, hell man, i'd be buying MLP Shirts. Get like 10 of them.(Ones i like)

Get new other clothes such as more pair's of pants.. use it for my games.

Then for the money left over.. like say 500 dollars..id give it to my Mom since she really needs money right now.

but that's what id do with it

• Brohoof 1

£1000.

I would buy myself most of the MLP merch from Hot Topic and maybe some from WeLoveFine, which would leave me with $735

I would then buy my sister some really nice Fluttershy stuff and a plushie. 

I would then buy some tickets to see Green Day next year and the rest I would use to buy a Kindle voucher so I could get some books.

Yeah 1k USD ain't a lot, next month ill be getting the next part of my student finance which is £2500 (roughly $3800ish) so if I did get a random 1k USD, I suppose I would just blow it on 2 copies of After Effects (one for me and the other for my friend/editor)

• Brohoof 1

Seriously think about what you would do with that money.  Would you put it away in a bank, would you buy some video game system, would you donate it?  What would you do/

I would donate 300 bucks MLP Forums and buy 700 bucks worth of computer parts :) thats what i would do with one thousand dollars.

Dollars?  What are those?  I'd take them over to the nearest foreign currency exchange, convert those dollars into bits, and buy a few things for my friends.  I'm sure my friend, Bronyboy42, who is STILL anonymous, would "give 10% of the funds back to the Government and save the rest for a rainy day."

if i had $1000, i would be rely helpful for getting me to Brony con this year so i can be with my special some pony there tho that 1000 you be only enough for the flight

Just get a bus.

Then either:

Bring a gun and hostage your way in.

Sneak in.

Borrow a wristband or whatever from a friend.

I honestly think BronyCon is for people with no lives...

I'd put $700 in my bank account for college. The rest would be spent on clothes! :D Because I love love love clothes. And I need more (who doesn't?!)

WHAAAAT. Lucky. What do they do? Like, what's their job that they're so rich? (I might consider it, if it's anything fun. I want to be rich when I become older.)

We're rich because we do everything ourselves.

Me and my dad fix things like cars.

We did our own electrics etc.

My mum sows clothes and cooks good meals from nothing.

Also we don't waste our money on shitty, expensive Apple and shit like that!

My dad does have a good ranking in the local police force...

Just get a bus.

Then either:

Bring a gun and hostage your way in.

Sneak in.

Borrow a wristband or whatever from a friend.

I honestly think BronyCon is for people with no lives...

1) well i live in the UK so a bus is the least of it

2,3,4) don't like guns nor am i a person that would ever go to that extreme

as for Brony con being for people with no lives.... its an experience much like any other convention you go there have fun and leave with good memories, i'm mainly wanting to go there so I can be with my special some pony for a week

Edited by PonyEcho

1000 bucks would be a nice start to rebuilding the 1.8L in my project nissan too. hmmmm. i could get it into shortblock form with a grand. rebuilt bottom end, rebuilt cylinder head. 

a G isnt alot these days, but its plenty if you have interests and hobbies that you enjoy.