Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wich Of The Main 6 Ponies Would You Rather Have Taken Off The Show?

Arc Brony 24

None of them, but if I had a gun to my head, I'd sadly have to say Applejack.

She's like the rational, straight pony who can help band the others together when they're being crazy/silly, but Twilight could fulfill that role more (than she already kinda does) too. The toughness/strong part of her can be replaced by Rainbow too.

Maybe Applejack is called over to help run the Apple Family HQ in some other city after her parents retire and Apple Bloom is old enough to assist Big Mac with the Ponyville farm. *shrugs*

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 1

None of them. You can never make me choose. If I had a gun to my head, I will take the bullet. I love all of them.

I will never take any of them now, I will love and tolerate any person who would try to. If you asked me this before the sisterhooves social, I would have chosen Rarity...

Those are some good opinions.

None of them.

You can never make me choose.

If I had a gun to my head, I will take the bullet.

I love all of them.

You and me both brother, you and me---

Rarity.

None. I couldn't choose. Even though RD gets on my nerves a lot and I sometimes want to choke her (in a loving way; i do like her but she is not my favorite cup of tea) I still want her there. All of them bring something to the show. And you can't just get rid of one element of Harmony and expect the show to go on ;) remember The Mare in the Moon and the Return of Harmony???? All 6 have to be together in order for Harmony to ensue!!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

I would have to agree with the general consensus. The show just wouldn't be the same with one of the main characters no longer present. Each one has helped another out at some point in the show and the various episodes have proven their reliance on each other as close friends.

I wouldn't even want to think of such a thing. I love every one of the mane six. Taking off one character is like destroying a sixth of the show's awesomeness, and that is no good!

Everypony has something to offer and everypony appeals to many different people. Not having a mane six would gimp the variety this show has to offer in its brilliant characterization.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

Well, yeah. There would be quite a few episodes cut out and such, and the whole of the franchise made lesser for it of course, but a hypothetical is a hypothetical.

I'd say Fluttershy. She's not really too much of an active role, and I think I've seen her mocked as the Forgettable One with little to no presence. And I think she really wouldn't mind missing out on most adventures, even if she'd freely admit the ones she has gone on has made her a better horse, of course.

Runner up, I'd say maybe Missy Main Character herself, Twilight. She's done most of what she's done because she's had to. Fate of the world hanging in the balance, or orders from somepony she respects. Had adventure not been presented to her, she'd probably prefer to stay in her library. As would I, lol!

• Brohoof 2

Rarity. I hate fashion so I dont really care for her as much as the others. Imean I still like her but she's still my least fav of the mane 6.