Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your darkest fears

Johny Farenheit

Ohhhh lots of things...I'm a bit of a scardey...
Heights. I wouldn't go abseiling for a hug. I wouldn't go abseiling for 83 hugs. There is nothing you can promise me to encourage me to dangle from a cliff! >3<
Lonliness, yeah I hate being lonely. One of the main reasons I use this forum. Lucky I have all you wonderful people ^3^
The thought of my friends all turning around and saying something like "Yeah we never liked you" TERRIFIES ME. Probably my biggest fear...
And finally, the idea of Fluttershy getting a special somepony in MLP. You can't have her! She's mine Hasbro! MINE! :3

• 4 weeks later...

I'm afraid of losing the most important person in my life because of my own mistakes... And I fear that this fear will come true shortly :(

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 2

Losing someone's trust... the cold shoulder, having someone just walk away from you especially if it was someone close to you.

These things for some reason I have a very hard time coping with no matter how much I tell myself I'll be fine. Those things I fear most in life if anything.

• Brohoof 2

Well, two, I suppose.

1: Eternal Boredom. My current philosophy is basically to get as much enjoyment as I can In this life before moving on, and If I can't do that, then I basically have no reason to live, i feel.

2: ... This one is complicated. Let's just say that I would most certainly be needing therapy if I uttered this one. But, I'll give ye a hint: If I never came home again...

• Brohoof 1

One thing that scares me a lot is the idea of being eaten. Like, by an animal or something. That's why zombie movies freak me out, the idea of being eaten alive sounds horrifying and painful x_x

Edited by LittleMac

- That I'll get cancer or suffer some awful pain that will make life miserable, whether it be from disease or emotional trauma of some kind

- That I'll fail and embarass myself, my family, and everything that holds dear to me

- That I'll be prevented from expressing myself in the way I so choose, and that I'll be barred from freedoms that all human beings should have

• 3 months later...

My greatest fear has changed somewhat in the last month or so. My greatest fear is succumbing to an ideal that isn't my own.