What is your dream job?

Miss Light Diamond

I would love to draw for a living. But it's kinda difficult to manage to make a living from it and I guess. I'm not that good anyways, nor creative, nor having the energy to dedicate myself to becoming better.

Guess it will stay as a dream then.

I don't know if I replied to this or not..

My dream job would be making movie/game soundtracks, with a cello.

• Brohoof 1

img-30538-1-img-30538-1-post-8308-0-7667

Signature By: Kyoshi 

"There has never been a sadness that can't be cured by breakfast food." - Ron Swanson

QuirkyUsername Makes Me Smile!

I guess would probably be working in a museum dealing with classical history. Likewise I would absolutely love being out in the field with a small shovel, pick, and brush finding the artifacts from society's long past.

I don't know if I replied to this or not..

My dream job would be making movie/game soundtracks, with a cello.

Hello Octavia. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

0C974976-AEAC-473F-A904-E17FE9F80486.png
Pathfinder I Sojourner I CorsairZu'hra I Autumn | Scarlet Willow | Gypsy | Silverthorn | Crystal Whisper | Radiant Historia | And many other OCs~
Matching signatures with mah Bestie MOONLIGHT <3

I guess would probably be working in a museum dealing with classical history. Likewise I would absolutely love being out in the field with a small shovel, pick, and brush finding the artifacts from society's long past.

Hello Octavia. :wub:

Oh haha Pathy.

I do love Octavia, wish she talked though. (I know in Rainbow Rocks she did, but I want to hear it in pony form!)

• Brohoof 1

img-30538-1-img-30538-1-post-8308-0-7667

Signature By: Kyoshi 

"There has never been a sadness that can't be cured by breakfast food." - Ron Swanson

QuirkyUsername Makes Me Smile!

Voice acting! I'd love to become a voice actress. I have a wide vocal range, love to act (but am sorta shy doing so in front of many), and can do many impressions. I feel as though I have quite the talent for it, but probably'll never get a good opportunity to do such/become such. 

I also would love to become a critic, about written word or movies, or a story board artist. I like doing both things on my spare time.

....Same with voice acting. Kinda.

....I wanna be a voice actress mainly. u//w//u;

To work in Italy as a clothing/fashion designer.

Edited by Guest

If I go with total aspirations, Archeologist of Norse Medieval Cultures. Just the idea of uncovering a 1200 year old book, engraved with runes and written in Old Norse gets me a little more excited than the average person. Most of what's stopping me is the fact I need to do lab work, and my math/science skills are quite subpar (along with the fact nobody in my area seems to offer Archeology majors).

Realistically, I'd like to be able to teach that history to other people, preferably as either a High School teacher, or a researcher of the ancient fighting styles (like using Ancient Rome's weapons). Knowing me, I'll likely combine the two, to the dismay of my future students. 

Well if the sky was the limit, I want to learn how to draw, and become an artist, doing work on video games, MLP, doing OC drawings too, also becoming decent Let's Player on YouTube, maybe even do some work with Markiplier (and associates), Cryaotic, not to mention fellow Bronies, and Furries, and maybe Pewds...maybe..

Yeah...I'm not asking for a lot, lol.

Signature By: ~Sassy Dashie~

2lcqjiu.jpg

I wish I could be a published author because writing's been my thing for as long as I can remember. Other than that I'd like to do Let's Plays on Youtube, in fact I'm going to try recording one soon. Biggest problem there is, I'm neither funny nor a good gamer.

Well, I want to be a fashion designer and work for JC Penney or something.

But I've also loved the idea of being a voice actress or a character designer. It would be fun to work on a Disney movie; either as the actress for a princess or the designer of one!

I'd love to be a script writer, especially for Disney films. It'd be amazing to give viewers everywhere the same awe and inspiration that I've been given too.

• Brohoof 1

img-24134-1-img-24134-1-Sscj1oz.png

To be a Marine Biologist! Sweet Celestia Marine life is so intriguing and awesome, all fish from the surface to the deep black bottom are cool, ugly, pretty or interesting from their behaviors, feeding habits and hunting tactics, ever seen a Hammerhead Shark hunt with Electroreception Vision?

• Brohoof 1

1781184578_VoidandFuschiaSignature.png.48429c7844a4aea6a5f6d767b39404f1.png
My main OCs are Void Crawler the buggo and Fuchsia Dewdrop the mothpone
~MLP Forum's Resident Pink Changeling Since 2014~

I don't know, but lately all I've had any interest for is living creatures, and the oceans. I'm thinking that maybe being a Marine Biologist would be great. But there's no jobs for that in Ireland, so I'd have to go abroad - which I don't want to do.

Also, most marine biology seems based in the carribbean or other mediterranean climates...and I have a horrible fear of Spiders, or living near any animals that can kill me. (I could deal with sharks)

So I'm studying programming.

Yup.

Fucking programming.

• Brohoof 1

Vh9PDd9.png

I hope some people get the joke ^^

• 1 month later...

Personally, I'd like to be a detective, simply cuz I like searching and resolving stuff, and the job in general basically. And as a side job I might be an author, since first that gives extra money and second I love writing.

Herpatolagist ( studies of reptiles ). What can I say I love those awesome creepy crawlers !

sig-32186.XI9i0yp.png
this power is mine! It is my light. In brightest day or blackest night! I lay claim to all that falls with my sight!! To take what I want that is my right!
Fear the power of avarice. It consumes all who dare touch it.

Does it have to be realistic? Cuz playing video games for a living, at my own pace and not at the behest of a company's goals or time constraints, would be pretty amazing.