Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

I don't think my rep has changed much since I last posted here. I think the exception is people keep thinking I'm MLPF Staff and it's weird. My name is not coloured people.

Good or bad?

I think my reputation is pretty good.. at least I hope so. I always try to be supportive and I don't say bad stuff to the others.  :rarity:

Are you admired, or ignored?

I ... don't know. I think it's neither of these*. I'm just a pony.  :squee: 

* - admired probably not, maybe just likeable?;

I'm kinda receiving tons of messages all over the place, so I'm not sure if I can call myself ignored, unless somepony actually ignores me.  :P 

What are you "famous" for?

For being the best pony

For throwing lame jokes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just kidding!  ^_^

I wouldn't call myself famous.

Though surprisingly, for some reason some people seem to recognize me here and there for my activities outside these forums...? I guess.  :twi:

• Brohoof 1

I dont know. I think everything is alright for now and ponies will decide if i have a good reputation,not me.Like it is said that " Tell me your friend, i tell you who you are. "  :P 

Edited by Kenshiro
  • Brohoof 2

So far, I think it's alright. I'm just here mainly posting ponies and other interesting things I wanted to share. I'm often quite and keep most of my views and thoughts to myself, unless I feel like too but that's rarely the case. I try not to create any disagreements or troubles so you can somewhat say that I'm more of an bystander then a debater. I don't have a lot of friends and I'm not really famous for anything here anymore. I believe that I did and say the right things here but I'm not perfect.

I'm not really sure. I've been around for quite a while, but I'm just a baby.

Well, one thing I can tell you is that you're a really great friend.

I think it might not be good. :( :(

I'm sorry to hear that. I really like you as a friend, and I see nothing wrong with you, personally. 

I dont know. I think everything is alright for now and ponies will decide if i have a good reputation,not me.Like it is said that " Tell me your friend, i tell you who you are. "  :P 

See my response to Flyer.

Edited by ChB
  • Brohoof 1

I think it might not be good. :( :(

Why do you think so? Don't say that!

Personally I think that yours is pretty good. At least I didn't notice anything bad aimed towards you.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

I do know some of you, so I guess there's that.

Good or bad?

I think my reputation is pretty good.. at least I hope so. I always try to be supportive and I don't say bad stuff to the others.  :rarity:

Are you admired, or ignored?

I ... don't know. I think it's neither of these*. I'm just a pony.  :squee: 

* - admired probably not, maybe just likeable?;

I'm kinda receiving tons of messages all over the place, so I'm not sure if I can call myself ignored, unless somepony actually ignores me.  :P 

What are you "famous" for?

For being the best pony

For throwing lame jokes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just kidding!  ^_^

I wouldn't call myself famous.

Though surprisingly, for some reason some people seem to recognize me here and there for my activities outside these forums...? I guess.  :twi:

You're a great person. I cannot wait for that MLP game thing.

I'm known for drunken shitposting and pissing off republicans. 

I'm one (somewhat, I go both sides), but I just don't really care if someone has differing political thingamajigs. :P

Edited by Cloggedone
  • Brohoof 1

honestly i got no clue, tho i worry a lot what others think of me.
i think others might think im annoying or something :/ again.. idk
(if you dont like me tell me please, i want to know what im doing wrong D: )

• Brohoof 1

honestly i got no clue, tho i worry a lot what others think of me.

i think others might think im annoying or something :/ again.. idk

(if you dont like me tell me please, i want to know what im doing wrong D: )

I don't like you because I don't like tanks. Please stop liking tanks and I'll like you... :orly:

Nah you're cool in my book! /)

• Brohoof 1

Honestly I don't know how others see me. I don't really do things for my reputation. I wanna be me, and if that's a silly goofball then that's what I'll be. :P

Oh and I'm probably known for being a Lyra fan.  :yay:

Edited by Totally Lyra
  • Brohoof 1

That i'm an asshole that no one wants here and that behind the scenes i get a lot of complaints but i remain cause i do my own thing and don't care about what people think plus some of you are k and i get bored/lonely when i'm not posted anywhere  

actual quote after an exercise 

"so dunno what did you learn in the past 3 months"

"that my existence enrages everyone around me and fills them with a terrible rage"

*guy who asks the question winks gives pistol fingers and says* "winner winner chicken dinner" 

it was just banter my report from basic and school of inf actually said that im good for morale and that i put others before myself even if it means something like going a day without food sleep or shelter