Clarity

Your reputation on the forums?

I think mine used to be good? I left the forums due to being busy twice and I think after that I've become pretty "unknown" if you will.

Sorry for quoting you but I was lazy. Also I'm and immortal. So I'm basically God.

I have literally no idea, but I'm pretty sure a lot of people here have at least heard of me.

I dont know anymore, ive been here since 2011, I used to be pretty well known, but a lot of the people who knew me from that time either left the forums, the fandom, or became inaccessible. and I havent been active for awhile so I doubt anyone here has even heard of me

I don't know what my reputation would be? Nobody tells me what they think of me after being a member on these forums for 3+ years.

As for what I see myself as: I'm a lifelong Disney fan who's been playing Nintendo since 9 years old and found new entertainment in Friendship is Magic and even some occasional cynical thinking about life in a M-rated Visual Novel Series called Zero Escape ("999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors" , "Virtue's Last Reward", and "Zero Time Dilemma")

All in All, I'm a average guy.

Badges

It's just like my girlfriend.

Doesn't exist.

Badges

Hmm what is my reputation on the forums? well I all honestly don't know some days I get noticed and other days I get ignored, I have done nothing bad on the forums to make people hate or dislike me its just everyday is different when it comes to being noticed or ignored, but to be honest my reputation on here does not matter to me I come on to post things, interact with others etc not to become a famous superstar loved by all.

Don't think I'm really known haha. I probably was somewhat known a while back when I was more active, but then I just kind of fell out. I've been posting a lot more now, though :P

A annoying person who gets bored really fast when there's no one to talk to  :awuh:

no way XD you are super happy/weird in a good way person

Badges

Im new so i dont think much people know me.......

Yet

I'm the drunken deep-sea diver that is very cryptic and smells nice. I also drink excessive amounts of coffee and seapony tears.

I'm guessing that's what other ponies think of me. :P

To be honest, I'm not sure. I post pictures and that's all I do here now. I don't rarely respond to any show related topics anymore and my art is rather slow so yeah. Besides a couple of friends I don't think I'm well known forum-wise for anything. 

Been a long time since I posted here ^_^

I guess I am not that very known anymore. I guess I am more known as the guy who is a conservative, nothing more :P

I guess most of the people  these days  dont know me that much though  It's propably because i took a break from the forums and, kinda changed my approach on how to interact with people here

Badges

what's my reputation on the forums?

I have no idea. someone should tell me lol

Askip I am a troll ! My ? A troll ? I don't lnow where people have found such a silly idea !!

You know, I think everyone actually hates me.

Non-existent but I imagine anyone who is still here from 2014-2015 should probably recognize my name cuz that's back when I posted a lot.

No idea, but I would be guessing that my reputation is just a Active lurker that posts now and then and RPs. Nothing special. 

Badges

i'm active on forum games a lot but besides that idk 

also I just noticed this topic was started on my birthday omg!!! ^.^

Probably nearly non-existent.

I'd like to believe that my acquaintances on these forums befriended me due to my opinions/outlook on both the show, as well as other, more general matters. I try to come across as a serious person with serious approaches to ideas and an analytical mind who is more than capable of cracking a dry-witted or eccentric jokes and having a good time.

You know, as long as I've made so many unique, positive interactions with those around me in such a short amount of time ( I've been on this website for a mere five months ), that alone is enough to satisfy me.

Badges

I think my reputaion is pretty good. Maybe a little childish but a lot of ponies seem to like my art! 

I'm probably known as "that guy" that just hangs around the forum games and is pretty much nonexistent everywhere else, rarely ever posting.