Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

I dont know anymore, ive been here since 2011, I used to be pretty well known, but a lot of the people who knew me from that time either left the forums, the fandom, or became inaccessible. and I havent been active for awhile so I doubt anyone here has even heard of me

I don't know what my reputation would be? Nobody tells me what they think of me after being a member on these forums for 3+ years.

As for what I see myself as: I'm a lifelong Disney fan who's been playing Nintendo since 9 years old and found new entertainment in Friendship is Magic and even some occasional cynical thinking about life in a M-rated Visual Novel Series called Zero Escape ("999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors" , "Virtue's Last Reward", and "Zero Time Dilemma")

All in All, I'm a average guy.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm what is my reputation on the forums? well I all honestly don't know some days I get noticed and other days I get ignored, I have done nothing bad on the forums to make people hate or dislike me its just everyday is different when it comes to being noticed or ignored, but to be honest my reputation on here does not matter to me I come on to post things, interact with others etc not to become a famous superstar loved by all.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...

To be honest, I'm not sure. I post pictures and that's all I do here now. I don't rarely respond to any show related topics anymore and my art is rather slow so yeah. Besides a couple of friends I don't think I'm well known forum-wise for anything. 

Been a long time since I posted here ^_^

I guess I am not that very known anymore. I guess I am more known as the guy who is a conservative, nothing more :P

• Brohoof 3

I guess most of the people  these days  dont know me that much though  It's propably because i took a break from the forums and, kinda changed my approach on how to interact with people here

• Brohoof 7

I'd like to believe that my acquaintances on these forums befriended me due to my opinions/outlook on both the show, as well as other, more general matters. I try to come across as a serious person with serious approaches to ideas and an analytical mind who is more than capable of cracking a dry-witted or eccentric jokes and having a good time.

You know, as long as I've made so many unique, positive interactions with those around me in such a short amount of time ( I've been on this website for a mere five months ), that alone is enough to satisfy me.

On 5/5/2017 at 7:17 AM, JonasDarkmane said:

Been a long time since I posted here ^_^

I guess I am not that very known anymore. I guess I am more known as the guy who is a conservative, nothing more :P

The heck you say! I would suggest that before you became staff you were well known and your visibility didn't lower none when you took on a badge.  

I can't really opine objectively here because I know you a bit more than the average user and have been able to see you as a real genuine and passionate guy, but believe me when I say you got some street cred here Jonas!

Respect!

My rep is going to depend on when the person looking at me joined I suppose. If you joined in September on last year it will likely be different than if you joined earlier than that. 

I think I'm seen as a wild card. Decent guy who likes to champion some and tends to challenge others, and makes some who don't know me ... nervous. ;)

• Brohoof 3

Not sure how other people on this forum here view me. I have been on here since January but I am not extremely active. I have had a few posts taken down by staff for some pretty ridiculous reasons but that is about it.

• Brohoof 1