• Xbox 360
    • Wii
    • Xbox One
    • PS4
    • WiiU
    • Other

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The first game system I actually played was an ancient TelStar system from the late '70s. It was similar to Pong and had three games; Tennis, Jai-Alai and Handball. I also played some really crappy games on an old Commodore. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

My first game console was and is PS4. I wanted to build a new PC, but because of some circumstances there wasn't a place for a full-sized case at home and I needed something portable. So I decided to try console gaming, never regretted it

Not the nes, but a knock off of the famicom (which is pretty much the same thing regarding roms). First one I paid for was ps2 (my father put the other half of the money). First bought all by myself was the switch. Most of the consoles I've own have been with the help of my parents or gifts from my older brother (I save him quite an amount of time and money with paperwork every year).

Edited by Jesse Terrence
  • Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Not the nes, but a knock off of the famicom (which is pretty much the same thing regarding roms).

Same here, probably a Chinese copy of the Famicom. I had maybe 3 cartridges with many games on them, but I think I played Battle City the most. I do not think I was that interested in the console, and instead played DOS games on a laptop that my dad would bring from work. A bit later we got a home PC and I played games on that - Wolfenstein 3D, Commander Keen 4, Duke Nukem and The Lost Vikings were probably my Favorites.

My first one was a Nintendo 64 that I recently found out used to belong to one of my half sisters, before she gave it to us. I'm like 95% sure it still works, but all of our controllers are broken. It even has a Gameshark, which was really cool to use on the off chance it actually worked. Usually it didn't, but it was fun when it did.

• Brohoof 1