Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where would you settle if you have to leave your country?

aoEAF2FBvC0MIo2Q

Probably Japan. I really like the culture and the language, plus there's a shitload of anime and manga to keep me entertained. Also, some of the Japanese people I've met are pretty cool people.

• Brohoof 1

I would have to say England or Scotland. They got a real nice mountain biking scene there.

But, I also love the latest techgear, so maybe Japan or Korea. Even though I'm not really a "japan" person. I just like them for the kind of technology  and fashion they have.

So, I would probably stick with England or Scotland, as that's where my heritage is anyways.

Quiet literally I myself would choose an island with a very thick forest to call my new home.

I lived out in the woods for 3 years (in a log house) so I have some experience with living in that kind of situation.

Granted I would greatly miss technology lol but nonetheless I would still choose it over anywhere else.

(edited)

Probably Japan. I really like the culture and the language, plus there's a shitload of anime and manga to keep me entertained. Also, some of the Japanese people I've met are pretty cool people.

Err... hate to burst your bubble, but from what I've read about foreigners living in Japan, you would forever be seen as an outsider to them (even if you learn the language and lived there for years) Which doesn't necessarily mean they will treat you badly, but you will still be socially isolated and never fit in. Constant staring and maybe even discriminated against.

OT: Dunno, maybe one of the less arid areas of Australia or somewhere in the Mediterranean (like italy or greece) :/ As a native south texan, i consider anything in around 30 F to be really cold, so no to any super-cold places. My mind cannot even comprehend 0 F.

Edited by crazitaco

I say I'll live in Brazil Rio because I like birds like the parrot and others I always like the idea That they have a big party every year so yeah

Your classical lover friend

Spikepie

I'd live in Finland, i love the cold, and their culture, it's a beautiful country, and also my favourite band are Finnish and seem reluctant to play in the UK so that would swing it for me :3 i would love to live in japan, but i'd have no idea how to read, what people are saying, or any cultural norms, so yeah, Finland :D

Snow-Covered-Forest-Finland.jpg

• Brohoof 1

USA, I live in the Netherlands right now. Reason being I've done a 4 week trip in USA on the west coast, went through 8 states and it was the most fun experience in my life :). best city would be either Los Angelos, San Francisco, Salt Lake City or Seattle. Cant choose, probably san francisco

(edited)

I would move to Japan, I'm quite fascinated by the country (no, not only because of anime, mind you. The history and culture as a whole). Italy is my secondary choice

Edited by DashForever

Australia! I mean, think about it, I dont hear bad news or any economic problems going on there. They speak english, like food, and are awesome! They also have a lot of exotic animals, and a lot of people say that it is dangerous to live there, but not if you live in the city

Australia!

Now that you mention it, I do think about moving to Australia. I would most probably find more bronies there, they speak English, and are nice people in general! There's a lot of Serbian people there, too!

Japan primarily. I'd like to actually live there some day, to be more precise. As a secondary choice, I guess Canada, if for nothing but the simple yet beautiful scenery.

In the US :D I love driving to the border there when I'm visiting my friends. The only states I've really visited (besides going to the Disney parks :P) is Washington and Arizona. I would probably live in Washington, though, and near the border so I can go back and visit Canada anytime :D

• 3 months later...

Well I live in the US so if I had to move to a different country it'd definitely be Canada. I wouldn't mind settling down in a small cabin in the southern Canadian Rockies near the British Columbia/Alberta border. I'd try to live as humble and clean and environmentally aware as I could. But I've lived in Oklahoma for most of my life so I'm sure I'd have a lot of homework to do as far as the way of life in the mountains is concerned :)

Finland is my first choice; I was there in the summer for a bit since I've wanted to go from a very young age, and it was every bit of what I had hoped.

If not there, Iceland is my second choice, then Greenland.

If I had to live in a warm climate, it would be Japan.

However, if living in either of the poles would be an option, that. I love the cold.

• 5 years later...

If I had to leave Australia, I would choose to settle in Canada. I've always wanted to travel there, so this would give me a decent excuse to do so.

I've been thinking about actually moving to one of these two places for a while, once I'm done with college and have saved a decent amount of cash, that is.

I'd move to either Canada or Iceland.

I just love the landscapes of these countries, plus, I'd never get bored of Aurora Borealis. :mlp_yeehaa:

Image result for aurora borealis canada

• Brohoof 1

I would probably move to near Oslo, Norway or move over to either Vancouver or Alberta, Canada. I like Europe and I like the snow in Canada. But what also exists within the North of me is the Aurora Borealis, which I love the view of, but never seen in real life and would love to see in person.

Also, Tesla vehicles are a lot more common now in Norway (and here in my state of California). I personally love Tesla vehicles as I’m a huge tech fan/person and I love its tech and its aesthetics. A Model X/S would be one of my dream cars one day.

Huh. Never thought about living out of here. 

Guess I wouldn't mind going to Antarctica. I love the penguins.

But on a less joking note, I think Australia? Have always loved koalas and kangaroos.

But if just out of my state/district, I would go to Kluang, Johor.

If I had to leave the United States and I could go anywhere, I would want to go to Norway, to be honest. The attitudes of the people there are far better than here, and the place looks beautiful from what I've seen. Sure it may be cold a lot of the time, but that's what fashionable jackets are for :D 

If I had to leave the United States and I couldn't afford to leave the continent, Canada without question. 

If I only had to leave the state of Texas, I'd go to Hawaii. The weather there is really nice (when there's no volcanic eruptions or floods or tsunamis...), and I like the attitudes of the people there. There doesn't seem to be all of this two-facedness that I hate about people here in Texas from what I hear.

Either Finland, NZ or Japan.  I've heard a lot of great things about Finland and would like to at least visit there once, the only downside is that I have a tough time learning new languages, I don't mind the cold too much so I wouldn't mind living there.  New Zealand is absolutely beautiful and I would also love to visit there once, they speak English so there's a bonus to that(unless I'm wrong about that??)…  My little weeaboo heart would love to see Japan, I love the language and it's also a beautiful country and not to mention they have a Kinnikuman themed store that I NEED to see since it is my favourite anime!!