Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where would you settle if you have to leave your country?

aoEAF2FBvC0MIo2Q

I think I'd like to go to New Zealand. I spent most of my early childhood there, and I wouldn't mind going back. From what I remember, it was really nice. It was a beautiful place to live, and the people there were really friendly.

but Australia is such a nice place why would i leave 

if i was forced to leave id go to  New Zealand, England or Singapore 

id probably spend a couple weeks in one place and them move on to the next 

Anywhere whichever is the TOP Universities are in the world.If you would like me to be more precise, I might have to say the UK.It is because I always wanted to study at Oxford or Harvard (Sorry if I misspelled the University).I really would enjoy myself locking myself up in the library there! :)

• Brohoof 1

I would either move from southern california off to South Korea (though it might just be too hot thre for permanent residence), somewhere in Canada because, as stated above, the lgbt rights there are awesome and i'm trans, or to the Netherlands for similar reasons. Nice climte and culture in the latter two, but korea is pretty awesome too.

I'd really like to go to London, England in the United Kingdom if I had to leave the United States. I really like how London looks, and it seems really nice in other aspects as well. England itself seem quite nice as well.

I'd have to say anywhere in the UK. I love the scenery and people there, but I'd still prefer the US.. :3 it's pretty difficult to decide WHERE in the UK, though.

Well I've already had to leave my country at least 3 times in my life, so it's something I would get used to. If I were forced to leave Canada, I'd either go back to Indonesia where my dad could help me find a job through his contacts or move to the US. 

Poland - I was there, I think it's fine country to live and whole EU can be reached by car + alike language..

Montenegro - preaty calm country (I think), sea, same religion + alike language.

Iceland - I love winter and cold.

That's easy, America.

I like America, I'm even considering moving there, I prefer your accents to the British one and if I lived in another country's would want to live somewhere where they are predominantly English speaking, I love England but its just too unstable here with lack of jobs, crap weather and just the general lack of people whom are of average intelligence. I'm becoming rather sick of walking down the street and hearing con stations that go along the lines of "Yeah rite, me and mah mates got well 'ammered last night, I even banged this rite hot lass" - Genuine conversation I have overheard.. More than once -.-

I'd say Japan, but I'd actually want to go there for vacation rather than living.

As for living, I think I'd love to live in Norway. The people, places, and climate all seem quite nice. It also seems like a safe place to live, and it also has a fairly stable economy. With regard to language, I've heard from a Norwegian friend of mine that a majority of the country is fluent in English. Doesn't seem like a hard place to settle in.

That's easy, America.

I like America, I'm even considering moving there, I prefer your accents to the British one and if I lived in another country's would want to live somewhere where they are predominantly English speaking, I love England but its just too unstable here with lack of jobs, crap weather and just the general lack of people whom are of average intelligence. I'm becoming rather sick of walking down the street and hearing con stations that go along the lines of "Yeah rite, me and mah mates got well 'ammered last night, I even banged this rite hot lass" - Genuine conversation I have overheard.. More than once -.-

While I'm not American myself, the USA is pretty notorious for having an economy that's in the rut, an awful job market, rising crime rates, a general lack of people whom are below average intelligence and vanity like what you described (the only difference is how it is expressed). May I suggest Canada as an alternative? West Canada in fact. English is predominant there I hear. You'll find a lot of French-speaking Canadians in the east.

Anywhere whichever is the TOP Universities are in the world.If you would like me to be more precise, I might have to say the UK.It is because I always wanted to study at Oxford or Harvard (Sorry if I misspelled the University).I really would enjoy myself locking myself up in the library there! :)

I remember hearing that Finland has one of the best if not the best education system on the planet. I'll have to mention South Korea as well. More on that here.

• Brohoof 1

the USA is pretty notorious for having an economy that's in the rut

It's bad in the EU too. 

rising crime rates,

If you look at the statistics, you'll see that crime in America has been on constant downfall since the 1990's.

a general lack of people whom are below average intelligence

*facepalm* That's like saying that the people in the UK generally have bad teeth.

May I suggest Canada as an alternative? West Canada in fact. English is predominant there I hear.

I did mention Vancouver in a previous post.

I wanna move to Greece! whatdaplz.png?1 Nonono-I'm just kidding! 

I can't really name any country that I really find beautiful not in the rut right now, but I think somewhere in Japan would be really grand. I love the food, the animals, the culture, and the not rutty news induced ego aspect of it. It has really great weather, great scenery, and even after all those disasters, It's the fourth in leading economy in the world. 

Canada. I want to live there anyways, so it really is the logical choice for me. Montreal is a beautiful city, but I honestly wouldn't want to live there because you need quite a bit of money to live the nice areas there.

I am not going to leave Serbia no matter what. Maybe if the post-communist government started exiling king supporters or a failed revolution or something, I'd go to Chicago. Its a nice place. Or Russia, northern Russia, I'd like to see some extreme weather. May'be Iceland, or Argentina... I really don't know! 

Can I say that i would go back and take over my own country? kick me out? I'll come back in with vengeance.

Though if i am to be serious I would say The Netherlands due to the fact my special somepony lives there.

That's easy, America.

Then America is just the right place where you should NEVER go. Lack of jobs!? :lol:  No offence but, if you need to go somewhere where you don't have a lack of average intelligent people I'd Suggest India, Russia or something like that. Maybe Australia, or New Zeland but I'm not sure about that...

But, If you have know some guy who works in eg. Google, and you are a proffesional programmer and you ask him to do a little favor for you and... Voilla! You got a really good job and get a ridiculous amount of money every month! That is what moving to America is good for.

But its up to you, maybe you'd like it because of the accent or somethin'.

There is a good amount of nice american folk there, but their government is nasty.

But, again its all up to you to judge.

If you are really considering that,

Good luck, maybe you experience USA differently.

(edited)
There is a good amount of nice american folk there, but their government is nasty.

Haha, pretty much. I like my country, a lot but I don't like the people who run it. They burn tax money on stupid things like the "War on Drugs", I swear...

No offence but, if you need to go somewhere where you don't have a lack of average intelligent people I'd Suggest India, Russia or something like that. Maybe Australia, or New Zeland but I'm not sure about that...

Well, you'll find idiots in every corner of the world.

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee

I would live in Canada It would be awsome to leave Sweden and start living in Canada.

Canada seems like a such good country and one of my friends starts screaming if you say "Canada" to him lol B)

(edited)

That's easy, America.

Well, if you're alright with changing jobs every year because each one is consistently made redundant, no paid holidays for the first two years of employment anywhere (see what I just did there?) and practically having to buy a car due to it being a necessity more than a luxury (given public transport is pisspoor compared to the UK and multiple other countries for that matter), then you'll have no trouble adapting there. The EU isn't having an easy time but the UK is definitely in a much better position than the rest of Europe when it comes to finding work. And people in the US are really no less stupid than they are in the UK. I can, however, agree that the drinking culture and weather here is terrible, but I see that as more of a reason to move to Australia or Canada (British Columbia in particular) rather than the US.

Edited by Freedan