Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What element would you be?

Charcoal Embers

It tends to be creativity, comedy, or...kindness.

When I'm myself, being kind is really just my natural instinctive. I don't want to say it because I feel I may be judged for being kind of girly as Flutters and Cadence are my role models...but it's true. I'm not trying to be like any one of the characters. I had the fear someone may think that as well. I really am just a sweet person though. Why else would people think they can just take advantage of me...

Element of Invisibility. I'm usually the quiet girl who sits alone in a corner reading "The Art of War" or something. I'm so silent that sometimes people forget that I'm even there. Unless of course someone decides to be a jerk toward me and my friends.

Element of Sisterhood. Any friend of mine, I try to advise to the best of my ability on any problem they may have and stand up for them. I guess I kind of feel responsible, being the oldest out of all of them.

• 3 months later...

If you were an equestrian pony and you inherited an Element of Harmony, what would your Element be and why? And you can't pick one of the cannon elements! :P

To start, I would be the Element of Empathy, because I am very good at determining and taking into account how other people feel when interacting with them.  

Either the element of spirit (standing strong doing whats right and protecting everything that matters to me in whatever way necessary) or whatever element a good therapist would receive as I carry people's problems on my shoulders no matter if I know them or have just met them, I'm willing to help brighten a person's day any way I can. I'm pinkie-ish that way.

• Brohoof 1

Sticking to a theme along the lines of the general elements of harmony, something like Acceptance or Tolerance (lol love and tolerate). Above all other things that define me, I'm just tolerant of the differences between myself and others to a fault.

Probably Vanity. Considering I spend way too much time on my hair/makeup.

Either the element of spirit (standing strong doing whats right and protecting everything that matters to me in whatever way necessary) or whatever element a good therapist would receive as I carry people's problems on my shoulders no matter if I know them or have just met them, I'm willing to help brighten a person's day any way I can. I'm pinkie-ish that way.

Hmm, a therapist... the Element of Guidance perhaps? Or the Element of Support?

Well, if I inherited an Element I wouldn't really have much choice in the matter, would I?

But if I could choose, I'd either be the Element of Fairness or the Element of Criticism, as I see it as my role/niche in these forums and in relationships.

Well, inherited the way the mane six did, I mean. They each took on what they were most suited for, since you can't just inherit any old element :3