Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long will you continue being a brony after the show ends?

Rethajni

Brony  

117 users have voted

1. 1. Will you still be a brony?

• Yes
    • No
    • Let's see how well it goes first

Well I don't see why not.  I mean, I probably wouldn't have ever been a Brony by just looking at art and stuff, but if it ended, I would still be one, considering I did see the show.  I mean, who can resist cute, little Fluttershy? :3

I don't know, to be honest. I'm still a fan of pokemon, and I don't like the show, games, or TCG. I'll still talk it and play with friends with it tho. I anticipate MLP being similar, but who knows?

I should clarify: Most likely Yes, I will. My participation in the fandom could possibly diminish, but I will always be a fan.

Edited by Heatwave

Hi everypony! I was wondering how long i continue being a brony and i decided to keep Equestria in my heart as long as i live, continue with my works of MLP even if it doesn't make sense for the rest of the pe

ople and if the fandom finishes (i doubt it)

And you will continue being brony? How long?

Brony Forever man. im never leaven the fandom

I know I will still love the show after it ends, the time I stop being a brony is when the fandom dies( which will probably be a long time from now) But it will definitely hold a place in my heart forever.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 years later...

I've been a brony since 2018 and I don't think I'll quit anytime soon, even though FIM ended two years ago. In fact, I am as invested in MLP and the fandom as I was back during the beginning of my 'broniness'.

17 minutes ago, Paleopony said:

I've been a brony since 2018 and I don't think I'll quit anytime soon, even though FIM ended two years ago. In fact, I am as invested in MLP and the fandom as I was back during the beginning of my 'broniness'.

You Rock! And you're totally not alone in this. I'm way too sentimental to just... let it go. It's funny because even in the gentlest or subtle of ways I am reminded of the warmness that the show has taught me. So, I'll grow and do other stuff but MLP is here to stay in my heart. ^~^

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I decided when I joined this forum in 2019, while still being mid Season 9, that I would...... um.... first become a Brony, and then stay a Brony until it would be so rare to be one, that I would be unique! I wonder how long I have to wait?

I became a fan after the show has ended :>

So, I think, I have to answer with an yes here :3

I really don't see any reason why to stop anyway, so this will take a time :>

Edited by Astral Soul
  • Brohoof 2

Not really a Brony, more a casual fan - but even if G5 turns out to kinda suck (and I think it will be a fine torch-bearer for a new generation of pony fans, although I can't imagine it ever surplanting G4 in my admiration) I doubt I will stop loving our little ponies any decade soon....