Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird things about yourself

Neon Fire

-I like really weird food combinations, like pickles in sour cream

-I'm practically a nudist - literally I don't wear clothes if people aren't around and if they are I just wear my underclothes

-I have conversations with people in my sleep (like, they're awake and talking to me and I'm talking back but not even conscious)

-I really, really like getting needles, and I find blood really interesting (don't ask why LOL)

-I have super-high pain tolerance, especially in my hands and arms

-I always carry a Sharpie with me so I can correct grammar on shop signs

-I have a secret (well, no longer secret) adoration for boy love anime (not necessarily yaoi but getting GODDAMN CLOSE)

-I love bugs. A lot. When I was a kid, I wanted to study bugs for a living

-I'm a vegetarian and dislike the idea of hunting most animals, but I hate most felines and canines and don't really care about them

-I am insane about pretty much any animal cow-related (bison, buffalo, tamaraws, etc.)

Edited by Queenie-chan

I love being fashionably late.

I can't unsee something.

I have horrible short term memory, but somehow amazing long term memory.

I somehow can't forget, but I can forgive.

When I sit down at my computer chair I automatically forget how to sit normally and decently. (That's my little secret, although I have little to no trouble ever sitting decently in public)

I'm very habit-forming and do practically everything in a set routine, and if my routines get messed up in any way, shape or form, I get very stressed out (and trust me, I'm no fun to be around when I get stressed out. I'll admit it: I turn into a complete and total bitch. lol)

In some ways (even in regards to a single task) I am a perfectionist, while in others I can be completely the opposite.

I'm pretty sure I've said this countless times on this forum, but: I am the opposite of the majority when it comes to seasons and weather. I love winter, and while most people find it to be depressing, I don't. I find Spring to be depressing, and I hate it, along with summer.

On a related note, even though I love being out and observing icy weather, I can not walk on ice at all. I get very scared and walk extremely slowly.

I can not sleep without light and noise. Although there is a less weird reason behind that.

I am very easily grossed out by practically everything and everybody. Especially when it comes to food. I don't even like the thought that somebody else has touched the food I'm eating. Yet when it comes to using things that other people use (like tools at work, computers, showers, etc. lol.), I can easily put it all out of my mind as long as I don't know that somebody else just used it.

As may be expected, I am very, very picky on the food I eat. I have a very sensitive gag reflex, so my pickiness isn't by choice.

I'm sure I could find a lot more weird things about me, but I'll stop there.

Don't I sound like the most funnest person ever to live with/be around? (Huh... Didn't even know "funnest" was really a word... But Firefox didn't underline it. o.o)

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

1. I wear underwear two or three sizes too small. It conforms better :3

2. I don't like iced drinks. Screw that shit. It doesn't retain flavor and my mouth doesn't take kindly to extremes.

3. I don't like talking to most people. Society bothers me a lot.

4. I love burning things.

5. I am socially awkward.

6. I twitch a lot. I don't know why.

7. I can't stand modern music. *listens to a Weird Al parody* Much better.

That should not be considered weird -- quite the opposite, you're at least looking in the right direction. The list is just too much to put here and I might have to explain a whole lot... Hm, tell you what, if you want to know more, send me a PM. Who knows if suspicions you have deep down can be pushed out into the light.

• I'm the most paranoid person I know; I always feel like I'm being watched, and scan the room for cameras if it's a new place

I cook/eat the same things almost every day

I ask myself questions and answer them

I count almost everything

To add to my list:

-There is a particular seat I like to sit in on the bus to work and I get kind of grumpy if smeone swipes that seat as I'm getting on the bus

-I HATE being late and others being late too. if someone shows up 5 minutes before they are supposed to arive, I still consider them to be late.

-I get kind of giddy inside when someone orders my favourite drink at work. (I work at a tim hortons and I LOVE lemon iced tea, raspberry frozen lemonade, english toffee, peach juice, and both small and large chocolate milk) Same goes for food (steak and cheese and lazagna ftw to name a few)

-I get rather territorial over my till and work space at work o.o

-I can spend hours playing in the underground tunnels in pokemon pearl

-I cringe when people talk about cutting their hair short. I love long hair, yet when people talk about getting just a trim I'm fine with it.

-i utterly despise mullets. They need to die in fire, with acid, in a lightning storm on jupiter, while being bombarded by gamma rays.

-when I look in the mirror at home I see myself as loking healthy and holding my weight well yet i hate looking at myself in mirrors at clothing stores because they always make me look bigger than I actually am.

-When I see someone has a pimple or zit and they won't do anything about it, I scream inside "Just pop that sucker already and get on with it!!"

-seeing real life gore, like from a crime scene, doesn't bother me yet TV and movie gore does.

-poor communication skills drive me up the wall so I practically obsess about being clear and conscice when I am speaking to someone to avoid a misscommunication of some sort. If it does happen, I fix it right away.

Ok here's a weird one for you guys: I have Broad Sight-sound synesthesia meaning I can see colours when I hear music, sounds, read text, symbols, etc... For example when I hear the song Bye Bye beautiful by nightwish, I ALWAYS see navy blue and this nice pastel sand colour. If I listen to something that is grating, i see black or puke green to name a few example. The colours never change. I always see whatever colour something is every time i see/hear it. it makes listening to music kind of fun :3 and no I am not on acid or any kind of drug.

• Brohoof 1

Well, there are some

-I wash my hands probably more than 20 times a day and kinda obsessed about hygene.
-I sometimes check if my joint works normally etc. and can remember some people giving me really weird looks. I didn't care.

-I usually look really seriously or angry-like without the intention of being so. People find it weird sometimes.
-I sometimes find it hard not to have eye contact with people.

-I can make lots of popping sounds with my fingers, I can make like 5 from one

I remembered one weird thing weird about me.

I sneeze when looking into bright light, mainly the sun.

Apparently it is a common genetic deformity, but not well known so people think it is weird . 

Edited by TorqueEffect

1. I wear underwear two or three sizes too small. It conforms better :3

2. I don't like iced drinks. Screw that shit. It doesn't retain flavor and my mouth doesn't take kindly to extremes.

3. I don't like talking to most people. Society bothers me a lot.

4. I love burning things.

5. I am socially awkward.

6. I twitch a lot. I don't know why.

7. I can't stand modern music. *listens to a Weird Al parody* Much better.

i cant wear underwear even 1 size to small, i need them alteast at my size otherwise it hurts my crotch. and iced drinks are annoying, what cock decided to put half an iceberg into one bloody drink.

-I am missing a bottom tooth, I was born that way. You can't tell unless you count, there isn't a gap.

-I like black licorice

-One of the only things I am afraid of are praying mantises. I would rather be mauled by a lion than have one land on me

-No one has ever been able to tell me what color my eyes are so I just put "green" on my drivers license

-I don't like big boobs

-I have never been to a beach and it doesn't bother me

-I only wear black socks. The white kind bother me for some reason

i cant wear underwear even 1 size to small, i need them alteast at my size otherwise it hurts my crotch. and iced drinks are annoying, what cock decided to put half an iceberg into one bloody drink.

the guy making you pay full price for a drink half diluted with ice.

• Brohoof 2

the guy making you pay full price for a drink half diluted with ice.

lol, i guess you right. we should kill that guy.

i find it hard to piss when im out even when no one is in the toilets and im in a cubicle.

- Like many of you, I'm far more articulate when I type than when I speak,  or even  write.

- I have a REALLY bad habit of playing with and pulling out my hair, especially on the left side.

- I've always prefered wearing lipstick, whilst every other woman prefers wearing lipgloss...\

If I can think of anything else, and if I remember, I'll post more!

Something I always thought was normal...and found out a few years back it wasn't...

I would eat fruit, like oranges, apples, lots of banans or grapes etc, and every time I did, my tongue or lips would blister, worse if the juice got on the outside of my lips and I didn't wipe it off in time, they'd get red and chape...crack and bleed off and on. I always thought this was normal when eating fruit...till I asked family members if they suffered the same thing.

Their answer? "NO" :o

Its not so much the fruit I'm allergic to though, its cyitrus. That acidicness thats in fruits and some vegtables... :blush::( Heck I ate some gucamole (an avacado mixed with onions and peppers and covered with lime juice to keep from browning* and my tongue got blistered up and cracked some...all because there was lime juice on it... :(

One strange thing about me what i don't think is normal but it might is that music changes how i act, feel and my personality 

Lets say i'm listening to a song about science, I will start to learn about atoms and animals and stuff to do with science

Play a song about war, Like songs from fallout and i will love the idea of war and taking control of country

Play a song where it shows a persons personality then i will turn to use that personality, for some reason

Play a sad song, I will get very sad and depressed and will not be the same for ages

I don't know why this happens but it does and I tend to use it for different situation. If i want to be angry i just play a song that makes me angry, So if someone being mean to me in a convo i will play something that makes me angry or changes my personality for the conversation :/

Edited by Codelyoko373

Here's another.

People always see me as someone who's against violence and profanity and stuff. The only time I will do those is when I'm in character. I do however have three guilty pleasures that inlcude a lot if thaws things.

-Fallout 1&2

-RvB

-RWBY