Ahhhh no

-I pick my own family

-I can howl like a wolf

-I hate Harry Potter/Twilight

-I'm trying to teach to my dog to say mama

- I like biting my bottom lip to the point where it bleeds

- I get mood swings pretty often

- I'm great in every subject other than maths

- For some reason I'm a girl but I'm not feminine at all, I feel like I should be a guy

• Brohoof 1

• I hate vegetables. The bitter taste and the dry texture makes me gag. The only veggies I like are potatoes and carrots, but I just couldn't eat anything else.

I also am not fond of ice cream. It's too sweet, it melts fast, it's usually sticky and it's too cold.

On a related note, I'm also a very picky eater. Most of my meals involve meat and/or fries.

Sometimes I like to pick out the hair from my eyebrows.

I tend to hold my breath, usually for no reason whatsoever.

I can't go anywhere without my sketchpad. Most of the time I don't even use it.

I love the smell of smoke, especially cigarette smoke.

Edited by Odyssey

• 1 month later...

• I love the smell of cigarette smoke

I love heights, I do have a healthy fear that is useful for planning ahead so I don't kill myself. But it's not a fear that makes me want to avoid them because I have a stronger feeling of enjoyment of them

I sleep with my arm under the pillow 

Small things like kumquats amuse me.

I really want to own a baby hedgehog or a tiny turtle..I have never had a pet before in my life.

I like to jam out to old disney songs like from Hannah Montana or the Jonas Brothers because I'm weird like that.

I like to listen to brony music while I'm doing chored to annoy those around me and to convince them that I'm not leaving this fandom.

I hate vegetables plain but love them in my juice. 

I like to jog at night because the added fear of possibly getting killed does wonders for my adrenaline. 

- sometimes I like to think that I'm a pretty little girl

- I have a lot of lucid dreams that involve with supernatural stuff

More to come ... I guess

(edited)

I have botanophobia which is a fear of plants though for me it's not all plants. Mainly ones that have mouths such as fly traps. Apart from those types of plants that scare me... Other plants just make me uncomfortable around them apart from trees 

Edited by Lion

-I almost always have to watch videos when I eat

-I often have thoughts go through my mind that I don't actually want to think of at all

-I talk to myself a lot

-I am overly paranoid about minor things

-I'm still scared of the dark most of the time

-I rock back and forth a lot (one of my many traits resulting from autism I think)

-I am incredibly indecisive, to the point of stressing myself out

-I often think others don't like me, even if I haven't done anything to support that fear

-My personality is very child-like

This list might end up being really long if I add more to it.

• Brohoof 1

I can make my self go cross eyed due to having eye surgery when i was young, my right eye is lazy and goes to the right when something comes close to me. :derp:  

-When I watch TV, I need subtitles on. I don't have trouble hearing, I just have to have subtitles for no reason.

-I hate the number four. I can't have four of anything.

-When I talk with someone online, I HAVE to respond the second I get their message or else I feel like a horrible person.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know... I eat lemons, Just whole lemons :I

It's pretty good...

And i have an addiction to chewing tin foil, Who needs teeth anyway? ;-; (I'm very aware that i really should not do this, But i kind of do it without thinking about it .-. )

I can't put on a smile for photos, it has to be genuine.

It's much harder for me to converse on the phone than in person.

I can't stand the smell of salad dressing, it has made me nauseous

I don't mind the taste of mayonnaise, but avoid eating it and ranch dressing just because of how it looks

...There's gotta be more than that.

I have a habit of wiggling and chewing on plastic hangers. I get withdrawals if I don't do this for a while.

Same goes for spraying myself with a spray bottle.

and cuddling this specific blanket I have. I just can't go without these things.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I haven't noticed this myself, but others tell me all the time, so it must be true...

apparently, after saying something, anything, I think about what I said in my head, and my mouth moves to repeat what I said, just without sound
others must feel so freaked out about that xD

Also, sometimes I just think that everything I know is made up by someone to make me look like a fool
I had a swedish friend once and I went on some websites to learn a little bit, but I always had the feeling someone was just making everything on these websites up, that none of what I had learned about swedish was actual swedish but some strange fantasy language and when I would try to talk to my friend I would embarrass myself... turns out I did learn real swedish

Edited by CAPTNCAPS
  • Brohoof 1

-When I watch TV, I need subtitles on. I don't have trouble hearing, I just have to have subtitles for no reason.

So do I! Mainly because I actually am hard of hearing and am bound not to pick up on a few things if they're off.

-I hate the number four. I can't have four of anything.

/unfriend

• Brohoof 1

I can't put on a smile for photos, it has to be genuine.

I second that.

I hate to have a dirty room but always put off cleaning it, to the point of me having an obstacle course to avoid steppin' on stuff.

I have no self shame in public so I embarrass my friends a lot by shouting out random things and being an idiot....Mostly shouting vulgar terms as it's how I am....I know, childish but I wouldn't be me without my idiotic attitude. So yeah, that is pretty weird heheh.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't noticed this myself, but others tell me all the time, so it must be true...

apparently, after saying something, anything, I think about what I said in my head, and my mouth moves to repeat what I said, just without sound

others must feel so freaked out about that xD

I do this too, only I also quietly repeat the word/s under my breath a second time. It only happens every one in a while but I do sometimes catch myself doing it. I remember my grandfather did it as well when I was little. I don't know if it's something I subconsciously picked up from him or if it's possibly genetic. Only a couple of people have ever noticed that I do it.

• Brohoof 1

•I peel/pick the top layer of skin off my lips when they get too dry or I'm anxious.

•I often cry if I get really frustrated or even over the smallest sad things, or my thoughts.

•I don't pick favorite characters because I have so many, but I almost always despise villains.

•If someone does something I don't like once, I usually hate them for a while.

• Brohoof 1

I have no self shame in public so I embarrass my friends a lot by shouting out random things and being an idiot....Mostly shouting vulgar terms as it's how I am....I know, childish but I wouldn't be me without my idiotic attitude. So yeah, that is pretty weird heheh.

I need to start being more like this. Not giving a shit about what others think. 

An odd thing about me... well I tend to overthink things a lot. That and I get a bit paranoid around a lot of people at times.

• Brohoof 1