Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird things about yourself

Neon Fire

I'm OCD, but I am disorganized.

I'm quite quiet, but I think aloud a lot.

I have an issue when I sleep too much.

I eat breakfast and dessert at a slower pace, but I eat like a hog other meals.

I have a masculine side, but it only exists because I'm male. Normally I'm quite feminine.

I get depressed so easily even though I've been through a lot. I also cry on the inside 99% of the time.

• I can be anxious sometimes

I get unusually hungry or thirsty

I have cravings for pasta

I still love cartoons

I still play Nintendo games and colorful cartooney games in general

M rated games and R rated movies bore me

I usually pace a lot

My mind is always racing with thoughts and ideas in general

Time for a list.

1) I still sleep with a stuffed animal I had since I was two.

2) I have no shame. Unless it's about my shoes.

3) sometimes I scare myself into thinking someone near me can read my mind so I think something really messed up to make whoever I convinced myself was reading my mind will leave my mind.

4) I can't wear pants for some reason. I just can't.

5) I will say something random extremely loud in public just because I can.

6) If im bored I will walk into a crowded place yell a name and see how many people turn around.

7) I can't stand anyone who says supercalifragilisticexpialadoshus.

8) I want to go to cuba to see if tupac is really there.

9) I love music unless I don't want to hear it.

10) Im amazing at things only when I want to be (I once played Mozart on my first try. Then when the people who gathered around to hear me play cheered I shushed them and left.)

That is all I feel like telling you guys.

• Brohoof 1

(Gonna post again cause why not, I'll make a proper list)

~I have a strange attraction to feminine males or Femboy's as they're referred too sometimes.

~I am very carefree especially in public and I love embarrassing my friends by being strange in public with them.

~Even though I don't care what people think of me being weird in public I do care about my appearance and will take ages choosing clothes and making my hair, both of them need to be perfect at all times in the public eye or I get somewhat paranoid.

~When I concentrate on something I lose track of my surroundings and environment.

~My body seems to be prone to being clumsy, even climbing over a pavement is a worry as I may fall easily.

~I suppose me thinking Changeling's are the most superior race is weird too.

~I have a massive addiction to Galaxy chocolate even though it is aimed more at Women I find it to be the best chocolate around.

~My social skills are very well mannered and managed in certain situations, but with friends they become sloppy and very vulgar.

~I find Straight Jackets cool, especially when combined with an iconic padded room.

~Arachnids, Reptiles and Sharks are beautiful creatures no matter what anyone says I find them gorgeous.

(edited)

... I figure this is definitely qualifies as "weird" in the sense of being, unfortunately, a rather uncommon thing:

I'm a gay person who opposes the politicized institution of "gay marriage", and it has nothing to do with religion. It has nothing to do with "The Bible says so", or any religion "saying so". I don't respect religious arguments against homosexual anything, just like I don't respect kumbayah/ inevitable march of progress, or glorious-liberation-equality arguments in favor of homosexual anything.

My view of the "married people get 1,138 benefits from the government" argument is this: They shouldn't.

Tax breaks, various legalistic contract things that "benefit" people in a legally-recognized "marriage": none of those things should be associated with whatever sexual-ish love that two "straight people" or two "gay people" have in common that other combinations of people somehow don't have.

When the government gives people tax breaks solely because they are "married", it is basically favoritism towards "couples". It is basically the government legislating morality and imposing quasi-religion.

I feel like the only person in my generation who sees it that way.

EDIT: I feel like I should list a link explaining the whole "benefits" argument.

http://www.hrc.org/resources/entry/an-overview-of-federal-rights-and-protections-granted-to-married-couples

Granted, it is from the Human Rights Campaign, which just by their name you can tell is almost comically biased (the HRC is a lobby that literally is only about LGBT rights and not human rights in general)

So I encourage anyone who is emotionally invested in this argument in their lives to try and read up on that. I know I should. However, it still looks to me like benefits can be reduced to the government granting things to people that shouldn't be granted at all.

Edited by GuillermoGage

(edited)

I like being sad... for some reason... Like, not really sad like after a breakup, but... I cannot really explain it ._.

Also, I sometimes sit at my window and imagine how I am an old man sitting in his garden, total silence, watching the sunset, remembering all the cool things I did in my youth... like remembering good things before passing away...

Also I feel like the unluckiest person in the world sometimes ._. I have the weirdest things happening to me...

• I once accidentally set a trash bin that stood under a tree on fire and almost burned the tree down

• With our class, when we were bowling one time, I shot down a radiator with a bowling ball...

• I destroyed a glass by drinking from it...

• Multiple Graphics Cards and PSUs were destroyed when I had friends come over... since then I never invite friends to me anymore   and it never happened again

Edited by CAPTNCAPS

Hmm... well... am masochist, and hmm... I have an unhealthy love for everything regarding pokémon, I wake up in weird positions and after my horrible relation with my ex-boyfriend I can't bring myself to be around guys. The end.

• Brohoof 1

- A lot of times I stare at a random point when I start to think and make a weird serious face without realizing it. A friend of mine told me that it's creepy but adorable.

- While I'm discussing something with someone I tend to answer my own questions and sometimes I end up talking alone.

- I go walking to random places just for the sake of doing it.

- When I have a shower I usually don't turn on the lights even if it's really dark. I love it that way. If I'm in the tub i bring a candle.

- When I'm alone sometimes i pretend i'm blind by closing my eyes.

(edited)

- I'm the the laziest person you'll ever know. Even if I'm bored, I don't want to starting doing anything... but if I'm doing something, I have to do it perfectly and I put a lot of work on it.

-I feel sad when I read a fanfic or a comic where my favourite characters die, and I cry, A LOT. But I look for it... I'm always looking forward to watch sad fanfics and sad comics.... It's like I feel sad but I enjoy it anyways. Am I masochist?

-I'm 14 and I look like 10

-Everything I do. I mean EVERYTHING I do, I do it with music in the background... seriously... Right now, I'm listening to brony music while writing this post. If I don't have music, I feel slow...

-I can do Pinkie's voice perfectly, and sometimes I say random things with Pinkie's voice when I'm with my friends... I don't think that's weird... my friends do.

I guess that's it...

Edited by RubyW32

I'm a very nice guy who respects everybody equally as long as they don't disrespect me, however I sometimes see myself imagining survival scenarios in which I fight people just for the fun of it.

I'm a rather lethargic person who'd rather sleep all day than do something productive.

I've never really bothered about my future or perspectives. I never had a dream job unlike most kids and when the question came up, I usually avoided it.

I'm switching between "observant", "logical" and "random" mindsets. At one moment I simply observe other people's behaviors and try to analyze their next move, thinking of myself as a bystander, then I randomly feel urges to do certain things just to question those later on or asking myself what the purpose of said things were.

I have a hard time connecting with people and if I manage to do so, it doesn't really last long because all I can think about is how long it's going to take until we "grow apart", especially online.

I don't have facebook or any social media (At least none that I can think of atm)

I'm a rather mysterious person and nobody is really able to tell what I'm thinking, that shows how disconnected I am with this world basically.

I'm overall a weird person. There's barely anything about myself that I should NOT mention in here since I'm probably one of the weirdest guys you can encounter on here.

(edited)

-I have slight OCD with everything that isn't perfectly in line.

-I need classical music or at least music I like to boost my confidence up

-I can almost learn any skill at lightning speed and remember it even without practicing for a few years.

Edited by MCAsomm

(edited)

I run best with 5 hours of sleep.

-Upside: 19 hours of waking time, I can go hours without making noise

-Downside: I have to sleep certain ways to actually dream, napping is hell, I get lonely

ADhD (Notice the lower-case h)

-Upside: I have constant energy, abundant creativity, and the ability to hyper-focus

-Downside: I have no impulse control at all, My personlity clashes with my brain, and I need therapy and medication to be normal.

I have two dads. (And two moms)

Upside: two setts of every holiday, enourmously huge families, two homes, a fantasitic vantage point on the different perspectives of people

Downside: Trapped in a no win situation, House's can get a bit clashy, Big families.

I enjoy My Little Pony (Strange in other places, not here)

Upside: I have a community that is more or less great

Downside: Morons who act like morons moronically for moronic reasons. (Like morons)

I own way too much technology, I aspire to be a hacker, I don't know how to be or make friends, I prefer old PS2 games (and play PS2), I collect interesting hats (45 and counting), love hawaiin (can't spell that) shirts, learn and research for fun, and might never stop regreting my past.

All in all, I'm unique, just like everyone else on this funny old world.

Edited by Thorn O' Discord

There are too many things to list to be honest ^_^ If you really want to get to know me, just send me a PM and we can chat, just prepare yourself to meet a total nut case :P

-Sometimes i hear voices in my head

-Im masochist and also sadist

-Even tho im want to bring hope to people im always the first person to point negative thing.

-I talk to myself

-I easily learn but im lazy.

-I always want to motivate people even if i do it the wrong way

-I enjoy a little despair it makes me tingly.

-When i was little i enjoyed sacrificing and torturing animals.

-Im very paranoid

-Im lucky (yea that is weird)

-during action movies or horror movies I will start laughing hysterically.

-I laugh for no reason

-I'm generally weird

-I love to roam around when I have nothing to do

• Brohoof 1

-I laugh for no reason

-I love to roam around when I have nothing to do

It is the same here, the same here ;)

• Brohoof 1