Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird things about yourself

Neon Fire

Jesus Christ Celestia, i'm weird...

I'm 6' and 14.

I can wrap [left/right] arms around my head and touch my [left/right] ear

I'm really sensitive when people say "My Little Pony" for some reason

I consider myself a half-closet, as i told my family but not most of my friends

->I have a rainbow dash t-shirt, wallpaper for phone and my chromebook, my steam name name is rainbow dash, my chrome theme is rainbow dash,  so everyone knows

-->Rainbow Dash is my second, Ditzy Do is my fav

As far as i know, i'm literally the only brony in a school of 700 people

I'm a gamer and a golfer, two objecting "sports"

I hate LoL and WoW.  :mellow:

The theme song pisses me off

[--

I don't like:

Bacon

Doctor Who

--]

There are bullies who threat me with sharp objects in my 4th period woodshop. Not cause i'm a brony; i have a less-than-average tone

-> One of them is an "ex-brony" and gets all the references. He is now anti.

I'm mormon, but i have a cursing issue

I have ADD, ADHD, OCD-ish, Autism, ADHD...

I recently spent $50 on tf2  :wub:

This is the only fandom I like.

-> I hate fandoms

Some people have anger issues. I have the same with laughing.

Give me a gun and i'll shoot a dime.

Unless it has a scope.

I hate scopes.

My name is Siegfried.

I was born with a cataract in my left eye.

I sometimes paint my fingernails and / or wear girls' socks.

I prefer women's jewelry.

I have obsessive compulsive disorder.

I've written naughty pony fiction. x3

Several of my childhood crushes were on animated mice.

I've never smoked, done drugs, nor consumed an alcoholic beverage.

I never met my father.

Most of my toes are double-jointed.

I have functional ear muscles.

I will toss green olives into everything from rice to mac n' cheese to a peanut butter sammich.

My favorite piece of music is the fugue from J.S. Bach's Prelude and Fugue in A minor (BWV543).

My musical tastes include: Video game music, Baroque / classical, jazz, J-pop, rock, and ragtime.

I lost 80 pounds in my mid-twenties.

I'm fonder of spiders than I am of most humans.

• Brohoof 1

I can be seen as weird for just things I usually do... I will talk to myself a lot... I do it because I like to voice act. :P And it has paid off after it all. I can do random accents and am not bad at beat boxing too. I also can have a weird outlook to things. Or at least the things I think are out of the norm for some... Running out of things to say, so Imma stop now. ^_^

Not weird at all, I can relate! I like to hear myself speak in certain "situations" so to speak. However, the voice acting thing is something I'll try as well. Especially when no one is home and I'll be able to go all out.

• Brohoof 1

1.I Like Old Stuff

2.i talk to myself

3.Introverted.(not really weird..)

4.Dosen't like mainstream stuff.(except a few)

5.I never had a crush on anyone

6.Likes all kind of music

7.Somehow i Envy Cowboys,high-ranking officers of law enforcement/military and Musicians.

8.I Don't play Wow/LoL/Dota/Any other role-playing games,MMORPGs.

9.I Also don't play Minecraft/Growtopia/any minecraft type of game except Unturned.

10.Everyone Who Knows me knows i'm a brony.

11.Can Feign accents

12.i can stare at something for 10 mins,and doing nothing.

13.The Only Sports i like are table tennis n' badminton

I hate socks.

Like, really, I just absolutely hate them, I don't see the point in them and I hate the way they make your feet feel. They're also all so plain and boring, and the ones that aren't usually are of such low quality construction that they break pretty much instantly.

And they're just so painfully unnecessary if you think about it. If you're outside, you'll be wearing shoes, and it's not like a centimeter of cotton in between your shoes and your feet will make a world of difference when it comes to protecting yourself from stones and stuff on the ground? And if you're indoors, you have central heating or w/e so there's no need to keep your feet "warm", and even if there is, that's where slippers come in. And who's to say you can't give the middle finger to society entirely and just wear shoes indoors? 

so yeah. I got a bit carried away, but I hate socks. I guess that's probably the weirdest thing about me.

• Brohoof 2

-When I feel happy I wander around the house singing

-I can bend hte index finger on my right hand back to be almost flat against my hand

-I can make my eyes vibrate. And move in different directions

-I have a little bit of OCD, especially in board games, and even more in monopoly, that ALL THE HOUSES MUST BE SET UP IN PERFECT ROWS

-I can read 3 times faster than the average person, but that's a combination of a highly practiced ability, and a talent

-Top 5% in the country for spatial reasoning?

-Literally any hint of sadness will send me plunging down into a deep spiral of depression xD Thats why I try to be happy most of the time :3 And why pinkie

-I dislike very few foods, not a picky eater at all xD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I carry around my Keru blankey everywhere I go. I can't bare the thought of parting with him. I also refer to him as a real person. I also like to name my electronics. I named my phone Rainbow Dash because it's light blue. I named my nano Joltik because it small and yellow. Oh, and I love Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First, especially the second one more than anything. I take my pills in a certain order every morning. I flap my arms and squeal sometimes if I'm really happy, hyper or excited for no reason.

Um... I make cat noises a lot. I love cats so much, and I can't help meowing like one sometimes either. I also wear animal hats wherever I go too. Another one is that I can only sleep when my room is cold. I have to sleep with a song sung by my hero on repeat the entire night just so I can go to bed (not sure if this is quirky though). I feel like my brain is another person sometimes because it does things that aren't normal at times. It's hard to explain this one. I also wear pajamas bottoms in public.

I can also be a little OCD as well when it comes to writing. I have to make sure that my punctuation doesn't line up with other punctuation. It drives nuts when I worry over this, but I can't help it. I wish I could just write normally and not panic over this. I even do it when I'm just writing as I am at the moment. It's literally just one thing that will cause me to twitch and have to correct so much. So, in order to do so, I often add more words to a paragraph to make sure it doesn't happen. x_x

Mind you... this was copied and pasted. Yeah, I'm weird as cheese... what you gonna do about it? :P

Edited by Takeshi Miyamoto

- I can lock and pop my thumb joints, with enough force to propel small objects (fun party trick! if I went to parties...)

- I can crack the joints at the ends of my fingers, and I can do it repeatedly in succession

- I like math! ^^

- I love tests!

- I dislike eating most vegetables...

- I have girly eyelashes (according to my sister)

- I wear a watch on my right wrist, even though I'm right-handed

- I'm 17 and I don't have a cellphone (if I need one when going out somewhere, I borrow a spare one from my Dad)

- I've gone through periods of time where I eat a lot, and periods of time where I hardly eat anything, but my weight has stayed pretty much the same for the past 2-3 years

- I'm half black and half white, but if you ever saw me, you'd probably never guess that I had a black parent since I'm about 90% white. 

- I inherited more from my grandfather than I did from my own parents. For instance, my parents both have brown eyes, but my eyes are gray, same as my grandfather's. 

- I don't own, nor do I want to own a smartphone or tablet, nor any other similar piece of tech. 

- I am pretty good at moving swiftly and silently. I can usually move through somewhat crowded rooms without being seen.  

- I have Asperger's and ADD. I hate them both. 

- I have no interest whatsoever in sports except for tennis. 

- I have very strange fetishes, so strange that I'm too embarrassed to admit them. 

I hate socks.

Heh. I'm the exact opposite.

I would actually go as far to say that I feel naked if I'm not wearing socks. Literally the only time I ever see my bare feet is when I'm taking a shower.....or changing socks.  :lol: 

-I can make my eyes vibrate. And move in different directions

Same here. It's pretty awesome.  :icwudt:

I cannot sit still.

I will pace when anxious.

I can tear apart an engine, rebuild it, without missing a beat, yet cannot stay distraction free while counting.

• I really like being by myself (basically, I'm an introvert)

I give a cold shoulder to people I don't want to talk with, even if they are right next to me

I don't express myself a lot other than an occasional smile

I dislike small talk

I will only tell a few things....

I am not a food person, I dislike a lot of food (I have bad taste for food). 

I like drinking beverages. I get thirsty a lot

I'm often not hungry, only thirsty. 

I kinda have an obsession with German stuff.... (especially the German Empire). 

1. Well, when I type or write, I can sound really smart and dignified (I can. That doesn't necessarily mean I do it all the time.) but usually, when I talk I stumble over my words and phrase things really poorly.

My ring finger on my right hand is really messed up and bent at a weird angle. It has been for as long as I can remember.

I feel the need to keep everything in my room in perfect order all the time. Everything must be micromanaged by ME!!

I can't share my opinions with my best friend without fear of criticism.

I enjoy feeling lonely.

I know I'm weird as hell, but I can't think of one weird thing to put here.

Well that's just plain weird.

I've had several dreams where I was somehow transformed into a girl, and they were rather pleasant dreams.  In one case, I was turned into a MAGICAL GIRL (after putting on girls' clothing I found in a chest outside) who could float, unseen, above her classmates in a giant magical bubble.  At one point in the dream, I very nervously passed by an abandoned construction site.  Then I was in a race car for some reason.  My dreams make loads of sense.

I get songs stuck in my head that I don't even like.  It's some uncontrollable form of self-torture.  Sometimes they're songs I haven't heard in years.  What the hell?!?

I beatbox video game tunes.  Sometimes I think it's a melody I've made up, but then I realize it's Crash Man's theme from Mega Man II or something.

- I have always loved flashlights. They have always fascinated me :P

- This isn't weird but it's a fun fact I guess :P : I'm Native American. Like technically 50 or 37.5% even though I don't look like it

- I sometimes talk in my sleep

- I fail at getting pedicures because I am super ticklish on the feet :please:

There's more...

• Brohoof 1

if i see cable ties i need to buy them, i have thousands in all different colours and lengths

i always buy things for cash unless its online.

I nearly was run over by a speed boat while skinny dipping

i recycle plastic milk bottles in the oven to make plastic sheets and blocks for my projects

My right eyebrow is shorter than my left eyebrow due to a kid being stupid with scissors in third grade.

I beatbox video game tunes.  Sometimes I think it's a melody I've made up, but then I realize it's Crash Man's theme from Mega Man II or something.

Me with humming

Also, my feet are so ticklish that I've kicked multiple people in the face.

• Brohoof 1

My right eyebrow is shorter than my left eyebrow due to a kid being stupid with scissors in third grade.

Me with humming

Also, my feet are so ticklish that I've kicked multiple people in the face.

my friends feet are very ticklish, he has such a reaction that she kicked her dad in the face and knocked him out

- This isn't weird but it's a fun fact I guess :P : I'm Native American. Like technically 50 or 37.5% even though I don't look like it

There's more...

go on ..... tell us more about your strange and interesting habits 

- Sometimes I forget to eat and go through the whole day without food -- only to have a migraine later, and then remember.

- I feel weird changing clothes in front of my dog. It feels inappropriate for some reason :P

- I have the awkward habit of thinking a joke or sarcasm I hear is serious. I just take things too literally sometimes.

- I hate the smell and consistency of toothpaste -- so now I just make my own.

- I hate anything that is bubble gum flavor.

- That reminds me: I absolutely loath gum. The chewing sounds, the popping sounds; and most of all people inconsiderately throwing it on the concrete! Only for some hapless soul to reap the consequence of gum stuck to their shoe... gum must be banned! But I digress. :mustache:

- Which leads to the next weird thing: When I walk, I purposely avoid the black spots on the concrete where gum was felt to cook in the sun.

- The sound of buzzing sends chills up my spine and I involuntary move to avoid it. Bee, wasp, dragonfly, whatever. It creeps me out. (Probably because when I was little, A fly flew into my ear, haha.)

- When I go to sleep, I always check under my bed and in the closet before turning off the lights. If I forget to and I'm already in bed, I get up; turn on the lights; check; then go back to sleep.

Well, yup, that's all I can think of off the top of my head, right now. :lol:

Edited by RainbowJaxs16

-I can't pick up a dish/cup/plate without looking for a stain first. If there's a stain,I throw it in the sink. If there isn't,I use it.

-I wish that my inner voice could talk to me.

-I can always find a flaw in myself.

-I don't fear death,I welcome it.

-I think life is a waste of time.

-I don't like oranges,cherries,or strawberries.

-I'm always trying to be like someone else.

-I pace around when I think of ideas.

-I like to take showers when I'm bored.

-I spend a lot of time in the bathroom,to just think of my life and ideas.

-I get embarrassed when I ask for things.

-I have dreams that predict the future.

• Brohoof 1

There's more...

Okay I thought of more

- I have little glimpses of something that happens in the future and when it happens I remember having the vision

- I talk in my sleep sometimes

- I sometimes have lucid dreams

I'm gonna have to add more I think :lol:

-

-I refuse to leave my house without a book for reading

-I talk to ravens

-I chase my cat around the house and sing to her

-I spend most my day daydreaming up stories and such

-I love the smell of a match when its lite

-I gets book from the library but don't read all of em

-I get a random Irish accent...