Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had a Death Note, would you use it?

Sugar Pea

Soooo, are you guys joking or are you really as messed up as Light?

I'd probably use it for practical reasons, I don't believe that anyone deserves to die, nor do I consider anyone to be unworthy of being respected an cared for as a human being, no matter how evil they are. I can however think of some situations where killing could be necessary.

I really don't see the point in mass-killing people who are in prison and don't pose much of a threat. It would be less harmful and more productive to kill key people who have a lot of power and influence and use it to harm others. That would cause less deaths and prevent a lot more harm in the long run.

The way I see it, a murderer who understands the seriousness of the act is much easier to forgive than an average person who thinks some people deserve to die. It reminds me of that scene from The Dark Knight where the normal folks are behaving like complete savages while the criminals are the reasonable ones.

I would use the Death Note. Not just on criminals, but also for a few other people I just don't like.

I'd use it the way Light did except for the part where I'd kill my boyfriend or family.

• Brohoof 1

No whom am I to be the judge the life of another regardless of their actions? Maybe that's just me but I don't think it is justifiable to wish death to those you "believe to be dead"...  What makes you any different then them? 

But I have to say it would be a good intention to stop those who cause harm unto others.

Edited by Ticking Timebomb

Yes I would use it. I would just switch on the tv and kill off criminals one by one while getting them to send a message before their death to scare off other no-gooders. Remove this world of scum. Taking Capital Punishment into my own hands. Don't act like you wouldn't murder a terrorist.

And how! I'd start with all the people who picked on me in middle school. I know who they are too because I marked them in my year book when I was 12 so I'd never forget or forgive. From there I'd take out everyone on death row, Guantanamo Bay, and work my way to the governments of Iran, Saudi Arabia, the leadership of Hamas and Hezbollah, and then I'd just watch the news for murderers.

• Brohoof 1

I guess I won't unless I would get totally crazy because of something. It's not up to other people to judge over other people's lives IMO. That's why I'm also against death sentence

what? obviusly! all the politicians! then i'm good! for criminals the old electic chair work like a charm XD

nah just kidding... keep that thing away from me... i don't know what i could do with it.. probably nothing but being bipolar is not a good think

And how! I'd start with all the people who picked on me in middle school. I know who they are too because I marked them in my year book when I was 12 so I'd never forget or forgive. From there I'd take out everyone on death row, Guantanamo Bay, and work my way to the governments of Iran, Saudi Arabia, the leadership of Hamas and Hezbollah, and then I'd just watch the news for murderers.

Guantanamo Bay was shut down. The rest? ... Hey, I got nothing.

• 1 year later...

Unless I could use it on myself, I probably wouldn't even dare touch it. x3 My sanity and a lot of the world's population will thank me for that later.

... though it's certainly very tempting...