Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Odd things you eat with and or put on your food.

Onylex

• 11 months later...

I dip french fries in Ice Cream.....just tastes really good to me.

I also enjoy pouring corn and such on most foods.

French fries in Ice Cream...? Sounds a bit weird, but now I'm tempted to try it. Which type of fries?

• Brohoof 1

French fries in Ice Cream...? Sounds a bit weird, but now I'm tempted to try it. Which type of fries?

any kind, if the fries exist they can be smothered in ice cream : o

any kind, if the fries exist they can be smothered in ice cream : o

Like, vanilla ice cream or some obscure flavor like Birthday Cake? x)

• Brohoof 1

@OnylexOmnyPony

"I like to dip my french fries in ice cream."

I've done that! In front of my wife, even! Her reaction the first time she saw me do that was priceless! First, she stared at me for a moment then giggled uncontrollably for like five minutes. She wasn't being mean, she's not mean, but she was certainly amused!

Oh! And peanut butter and bacon sandwiches but I have to be in a certain mood to eat those. (Yeah, I know! It sounds gross but it's surprisingly good! At least to me.)

Like, vanilla ice cream or some obscure flavor like Birthday Cake? x)

birthday cake is great ok

ANY KIND, APOLLO, ANY KIND

throw it in lemon flavored ice cream idc

• Brohoof 2

Well, I don't know how gross this sounds to you guys, but I only eat the box kind of macaroni and cheese if there's some tuna fish mixed in. It's actually quite good.

Also, I really want to try fish fingers and custard. (If you caught that reference, I love you. If you didn't, I love you anyway.)

• I like to put hot sauce in my mac n' cheese

I do that, too!  I actually HAVE some leftover mac n' cheese n' hot sauce in my fridge right now. xD

I toss olives into anything I can; even a mostly-empty jar of peanut butter, on one occasion.  I add kippers (smoked herring) to rice or mac n' cheese.  I add BBQ sauce to mac n' cheese.  I'm focusing a lot on mac n' cheese lol.  Peas mixed into (yes) mac n' cheese (you saw it coming) are quite tasty.  You'd think all I eat is mac n' cheese.  I've said it forty times now...

For me it's black pepper.  I put black pepper on anything.  Salads, rice, sauces, pasta, milkshake, cheesecake, ice cream, anything.  Actually, I've never put black pepper on a bell pepper yet...sounds intriguing.

Edited by Harmony 13

I like to spread Frank's red hot sauce over a slice of Pizza.

I also like Pizza with Black Olives on it.

Among other things... lets just say I like to eat some things with my own bodily mayonnaise on them...

... I know, I'm weird.

Edited by Shadowking58

I like to put ranch dressing on my pizza when I eat it, that's about the only food I can think of where I add something unusual, at least from the reaction of others it's unusual that is.

I like to spread Frank's red hot sauce over a slice of Pizza.

I also like Pizza with Black Olives on it.

Among other things... lets just say I like to eat some things with my own bodily mayonnaise on them...

... I know, I'm weird.

I like black olives on my pizza as well, I didn't think that was very uncommon. Though... I can't exactly same the same for the others...

• 1 year later...

Once, at a party, I put a cocktail sausage on a stick and drenched it under the chocolate fountain. I proceeded to eat it, of course, and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting... still bad, though. :twi:

I also tried eating a piece of a chocolate bar and some fries at the same time. Surprisingly, it wasn't half bad! :adorkable: weird...

I don't really frequently combine foods/foods and sauces that wouldn't usually be put together, although some people I know don't understand how I like mayonnaise on my pizza. :P