Who's your favorite member?

Remi

Miaq for being Miaq and a cool guy. Also we have really deep conversations about people which turn into 1v1ing m8s

Makusu. Hes Makusu. Havent talked in a bit. Ill add that to the 'things i want to do but never get around to doing frownyface' list.

Oblivious Taco, or as i call him Prisman. Hes pretty cool and makes good art.

Uhm, really most people on here. Yall are cool. Mostly. Im looking at you Miaq you foken n00b

• Brohoof 1

I only love you platonically.

As in plate tectonics.

As in two bodies sliding against each other.

<3

-Makusu

Well If I had to pick, it would be @Miss Reaper, and , because they are the only people that I really feel comfortable to just chat with every now and then. And believe me, that is saying something, at least in my case. But don't feel bad that that is all I have to say, because really, "There Are NO Words...!" :D

MTMgsBd.jpg

(Avatar drawn by Inky) My OCs: Pat.Rio.T. & River Serene

My favorite members

BasementPrincess: He enjoyed talking to him and he answered all my questions effectively.

Sage of Six Mirrors: I RP with him a lot.

pinkiepartypie: You made my profile pic and I enjoy your updates and our conversations.

FireBolt Blitz: You got a good RP going. And you know some stuff about WWII just like me.

PonygamesFluttershy: I like you for some reason maybe cuz you're a good RPer and I plan to rp with you again.

Nobody loves me... Only pony to me on his/her favorites list was myself... I feel pathetic XD...

Think of it this way:

At least you're not getting spammed by annoying fanmail :D

• Brohoof 1

ss.jpg.aeda24b4fffcece6dbcbd671ce8d08f8.jpg.2e087456cec99833c153f33e137a4d8f.jpg

𝕿𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊! 𝖂𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖜𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊! 𝕴 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖎𝖙, 𝖑𝖊𝖙'𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖎𝖙, 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖜𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘! 𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝖌𝖔 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊! 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊! 𝕲𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊!

If you are not yet subscribed to Syrex, frankly, what are you even doing with your life? Best Nightcore & artist cooperation ever <3

Airbourne, no question about it. He's an easy-going guy with a great attitude and an awesome taste in music.
I also like Pegamister. He's at least 52,001 different sorts of nuts and always a lot of fun.

Edited by Derp My Life

UTl7ftY.png

Everypony in my friend list ... even when sometimes somepony get banned/deletes me :(

That would be to much to count all of them here, go lazy ponies, my profile is open XD

Of course, everypony else too! :D

Edited by Rising Shine
  • Brohoof 2

Legends never die. Ponies neither.

blogentry-24406-0-80578900-1482254802.png

Rainbow Dash is best pony! Ava made by Pandora^^

I...I honestly thought I was among your favorites, Ashley.  Thanks for bursting my bubble.  :(

I knew I forgot someone! D:

Wingnut, you're in my favourites too! I'm so sorry! :(

• Brohoof 1

im still not mentioned >_> ? doesn't anypony love me

I said everypony in my friend = You are in my friendlist^^ I don't just want to mention over 50 User ...

• Brohoof 1

Watching my little brother playing with his LEGO Mixels and making all his own sound effects

:lol: oh god wrong thread

Favourite member would be Silver clouds .. first friend on here :3

Edited by ScaleWrangler

Fotor0730160244_zps5d7e5e52.jpg

e9FkmL5.png If it has scales ... I'm all over it img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

Luna For Prime Minister

vsTALhM.png

"Anyone for a spot of tea?"

Favorite member is SPAMBOT, along with all of his fallen clones and comrades. I will miss you, glorious ones.

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 8

Favorite member is SPAMBOT, along with all of his fallen clones and comrades. I will miss you, glorious ones.

He was so young...

I dreamt of a future where members of the MLPF community would accept Spambot and welcome him with open arms, and treat him like one of our own rather than some outcast who needed to be terminated...I dreamt of a future once upon a time...

bff3f5eb4ec5d9ef3c1611efb2c36576.gif

• Brohoof 8

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

It's been... geez, nearly 5 months since I updated my list, I've got so many more people to finally get 'round to showing appreciation for :lol:

So, I've made plenty more new, trustworthy and just downright wonderful friends since last time and I'd like to mention the following people, in addition to my previously mentioned friends, as thanks for giving their time just to talk to me on a regular basis :)

- @Charcoal Embers

- @Felix

- @KokuraiNoSenshi

- @thegoodhen

- @Phoenix Flam

- @Commander Tangent

- @SanityNotIncluded

-

-

-

- @Dr. Daniel Lunatic

- @WhiteGuardian

-

- @Wayzer

- <3

Thank you so much to everyone who's stood by me over the past 6 months, it's been one heck of a ride and I wouldn't want to give any of you up for the world ^_^

Edited by AppleGearRising
  • Brohoof 1

nGCJvKdl.jpg

Avatar courtesy of @Unicorn Coffee ~My very special somepony~ <3

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever..."

It's been... geez, nearly 5 months since I updated my list, I've got so many more people to finally get 'round to showing appreciation for :lol:

So, I've made plenty more new, trustworthy and just downright wonderful friends since last time and I'd like to mention the following people, in addition to my previously mentioned friends, as thanks for giving their time just to talk to me on a regular basis :)

- @Charcoal Embers

- @Felix

- @KokuraiNoSenshi

- @thegoodhen

- @Phoenix Flam

- @Commander Tangent

- @SanityNotIncluded

-

-

-

- @Dr. Daniel Lunatic

- @WhiteGuardian

-

- @Wayzer

- <3

Thank you so much to everyone who's stood by me over the past 6 months, it's been one heck of a ride and I wouldn't want to give any of you up for the world ^_^

Not me and my metal gear knowledge? XD :P

Not me and my metal gear knowledge? XD :P

Oh crap D:

It slipped my mind, we've never actually talked properly though, have we? XD

nGCJvKdl.jpg

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever..."

Oh crap D:

It slipped my mind, we've never actually talked properly though, have we? XD

Only on some "Good night"-status updates, when I posted Raiden quotes there XD

Only on some "Good night"-status updates, when I posted Raiden quotes there XD

Quality quotes, let's not be too modest there ;):P

nGCJvKdl.jpg