Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite member?

Remi

I haven't been around on these forums very long and everyone's been super nice and stuff. :squee:  So let me start by saying that this list isn't all inclusive, I honestly don't know how it could be since it isn't even a list... @Diva Pony and @SCS, stay awesome. :lol:

Hope to meet/make many more friends in the future.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'M AFRAID I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS FOR YEH! Nobody. And I don't really care that nobody has mentioned me. Much like I have not endeared myself to my fellow forum members, you have not endeared yourselves to me, either.

Unless you happen to be IcyHaze who is probably the closest person I have to a favourite member but the last time we talked was in March, but she gets the dubious distinction anyway (Sorry, Icy, I imagine getting a mention from me is like getting mentioned by the Devil.). I do like it when people don't treat me as if i'm invisible.

Edited by Wade Barrett
  • Brohoof 4

Anyone who likes ponies is my favorite member, hurr durr hurr.

I'M AFRAID I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS FOR YEH! Nobody. And I don't really care that nobody has mentioned me. Much like I have not endeared myself to my fellow forum members, you have not endeared yourselves to me, either.

Unless you happen to be IcyHaze who is probably the closest person I have to a favourite member but the last time we talked was in March, but she gets the dubious distinction anyway (Sorry, Icy, I imagine getting a mention from me is like getting mentioned by the Devil.). I do like it when people don't treat me as if i'm invisible.

Man, I didn't even realise it's been that long! Fuck. Messages shall happen again xD

This guy...this guy's cool :3

• Brohoof 1

BFHBFHBAFJKB THIS IS HARD. Sorry about the random type-rant.

Hnnnngh here's some of my favorites (Love you all, though!  :wub: )

• Scootalove
  • ChikoritaBrony
  • Radiance64
  • ghostfacekiller39

Seriously, this was really hard to do.  :wacko:

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

Well, who are your best friends on this site? Don't you think they deserve a shoutout? or a "thank you for being my friend."? Don't be afraid. Maybe you just wanna say thank you to some random preson who did something to make you happy. People deserve this kind of stuff. Come on guys! Make someone feel good about themselves today! Make them feel appreciated! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

I have so many buddies on the site, I shall not surcumb to favoritism! :P

But in all seriousness, everyone on my friendslist is my best friend. Can't just pick one. ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

*omits statement about topic*

Well I'd say it has to be the mane 9 and other friends in the Count to a Million game that are my best buddies :squee:. Check it out if you'd like to see for yourself :). Plus a few other non-counters who I chat with on my friendlist so often.

*coughswirlycoughiscoughawesomecough**hugs*cough*

Edited by Super80 Wolf
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

My best friends are anyone who can tolerate my insanity less than stable psyche.

153502_UNOPT_safe_pinkie-pie_animated_pi

So far,the whole site is my best friend as far as i can tell.  :)

Thank you everyone!

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

Hard to say, I still have not really spoken to people but so much... I'm kinda a quiet one on the forums. 

But if I had to say, it would be Destiny.

:3

Edited by Sergei
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I don't really think anyone considers me a best friend, & I wouldn't want to push myself on as anyone's best friend...  :blush: Though some of the people I am closer with on the forums include Ranblow Hash & Ghostie

Oh and Yozer & Lunia from the Equestria.tv section, I haven't heard from them lately so I almost forgot  :blush:

Going to edit this again & add 2 more people I have gotten closer to on the forums, SCS & Bradley (yes the giant floating question mark)

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 4

*omits statement about topic*

Well I'd say it has to be the mane 9 and other friends in the Count to a Million game that are my best buddies :squee:. Check it out if you'd like to see for yourself :). Plus a few other non-counters who I chat with on my friendlist so often.

*coughswirlycoughiscoughawesomecough**hugs*cough*

D'aww, you're awesome too, Wolfie! :squee:

Hehe... anyways.

I also have to say that my best buddies are in the Count to a million game, but I also consider a few other users here to be my good friends. I'm really happy that I've been able to make lots of friends here! :)

• Brohoof 2

Another one of these threads? Well, okay lol.

I was getting along really well with Sugar Cube, but now I'm less active, and she is too busy to really care for me, with tons of peeps gravitating around her.

Fluttershyfan94 is less active, I see Celtore sometimes too. The rest of my friends quit the forums. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The people I've talked to most in a non-hostile way are Nine, AlicornAcolyte, ChampionRD92, THE Fantastic Mr. Green and Geekozoid.

But I'm not very active on these forums in the first place so these are people who I've gotten along with who may not feel the same about me. These are the only ones who have actually tried to stay in contact with me in spite of my lack of reciprocation most days.

Not that I don't appreciate that these peeps don't hate me even through all that. I'm just not one for starting conversations very often.

Yeah, I'm not very friendly. :lol:

Edited by Discordian
  • Brohoof 1

Hey there , I've merged your thread with this one. In the future, please use the search function to make sure your thread topic doesn't already exist. Thanks :)

@@GrauWitz,

aww no! no friends! only enemy! me evil! maow XD

well of course Grau! then i consider lot of people here as my friends and some even behond (nothng as a relationship if you are thinking that)

well we have Grau, SweetPen, Polaris, Bliss, Twisted Shadow, Skystorm, all the code3 bronies group, wayzer, arkman... well buck it, check my profile for the whole list XD

• Brohoof 1