Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite member?

Remi

My favorite people on the forums, I would say in no order are:

@Evil Dragon Master for being an awesome debater and bringing up debate battle topics I enjoy so much from him.

@Shimmer5000 for finding that email post about Amy Rogers confirming that the Sun and Moon are the same size as ours and for being an excellent debater.

@Dark Quiviut for bringing me to these forums, inspiring me as a reviewer, and for his excellent insights whenever he posts.

@Daring for being an even more tech and pc savvy person than I' am.

@ghostfacekiller39 for being the awesome Rarity fan I enjoy listening and reading from.

@Chikoritabrony for being a friendly pinkie pie fan.

@Callisto for his music reviews and the cute pic of Twilight he had a while back.

• Brohoof 5

@Callisto for his music reviews and the cute pic of Twilight he had a while back.

Thanks! Nice to see someone appreciates me. Really need to get back to writing. Also, which Twilight pic do you mean? I've had many :P.

(And btw it's "her" not "his")

• Brohoof 1

@Daring for being an even more tech and pc savvy person than I' am.
 Heh. I guess this is something that happens when you study technology for over a decade.
  • Brohoof 2

i havent been mentioned yet *sobs* im ff-fine just fine

my favorite yetanotherdiscord

scs

pegamister

pegasisterjayfeather

pinkamena-pills

jenny the pegasister

terminus

and really all of my friends on the forums i didn't name and everyone that didn't get mentioned(suck-up much?)

Edited by FlameStreak1990
  • Brohoof 2

Well I of course don't wanna call anyone my favorite member because, y'know, I want all my friends to feel appreciated n' junk and I haven't even met a ton of the awesome people here yet, but I have a bunch I'd like to mention that have already earned a high place in my eyes in my short time here;

@Miles, who I've only known for a few days but has very swiftly become a dear friend.  One of the few people I've ever met who give me a run for my money as far as verbosity goes, and just a truly good person that I'm honored to have met.

@Jennabun, A very intelligent, strong and caring young lady who's just plain worthy of respect and looking-up-to, and who I definitely need to talk to more but it seems she's always on vacation or partying or something and I worry I'd bug her haaaaaah  :unsure:

@ghostfacekiller39, a very intriguing individual and all around cool guy that I've had great fun in talking to so far.  Also the very first person here I've gotten to talk to on IM!  Woo!  I also feel all trusted n' stuff and like I could probably talk to this guy about anything already.

@Obsidian Sky, whom I first talked to just because he had a butt for an avatar  :comeatus:   He is super cool and chill though, and definitely someone who should respect himself more than he does; I think most people would be jealous of what a good, accepting and kind person he is.

@The Crimson Cross, who I haven't gotten to talk a whole heck of a lot to yet but was the very first person to truly welcome me here, help me with anything I've needed and offered to talk to me as much as I need to about anything.  What a cool dude.

, who greeted me similarly to Crimson and has shown himself to be totally rad but who I honestly just plain haven't gotten around to talking to much yet (sorry dude!!!)

• Brohoof 6

Thanks! Nice to see someone appreciates me. Really need to get back to writing. Also, which Twilight pic do you mean? I've had many :P.

(And btw it's "her" not "his")

The one with a cute little bow.

• Brohoof 1

I have a top 6 list.

1. Ex-special somepony 1, Brosparkles

(I have already told you this, but I very much forgive you.)

2. Ex-special somepony 2, Brechard

3. Me! (Twilly F. Sniper)

4. Ghostfacekiller39

5. Commander Tangent (is he still here? Haven't seen him in a long time...)

6. PinkiePieJr

7. Everyone!

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper
  • Brohoof 1

Cant say that I have any favorite members, I dont think I ever will because I simply dont play favorites.

I will say that there is a massive amount of very likable members but, Im not really active enough here to say that I talk to a lot of people here.

Im not very known on this forum...

• Brohoof 1

I didn't know this thread existed!!! Now I'm responding to a couple of these super late, sorry friends <3

I really don't like picking favorites and excluding other awesome people, but I think my favorite member is Jennabun. Not only is she super rad in general, but with just one post, she helped me accept that I am trans, and that there is nothing wrong with that.

Awwww, this made me smile :) I'm so glad I could help you with that. And I think you're amazingly fantastically rad!

@Jennabun for you: Spoiler

Awwww, what a pretty Flutters!!! :wub: You are just the sweetest! Every time we talk on the forums you're just so nice and I'm just all

2ir801s.gif

Jennabun, A very intelligent, strong and caring young lady who's just plain worthy of respect and looking-up-to, and who I definitely need to talk to more but it seems she's always on vacation or partying or something and I worry I'd bug her haaaaaah :unsure:

Pffffffffffffffft you make me sound a lot cooler than I actually am XD I'm always ready to talk to you; don't even worry about it! Even when I am busy doing other things, I usually check the forums on my phone. Sooooo talk to me! Please! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------

As far as my favorites go - the people I replied to are three of my faves! In addition, some of my other faves are @ (such a super nice guy!), @@The JLmle (my fellow G3 enthusiast!), @ (amazing person to talk to!), @@PathfinderCS (awesome, funny, and very smart!), and @ (her posts are always on point, especially the ones about feminism!).

• Brohoof 7

I didn't know this thread existed!!! Now I'm responding to a couple of these super late, sorry friends <3

Awwww, this made me smile :) I'm so glad I could help you with that. And I think you're amazingly fantastically rad!

Awwww, what a pretty Flutters!!! :wub: You are just the sweetest! Every time we talk on the forums you're just so nice and I'm just all

img-2928262-1-2ir801s.gif

Pffffffffffffffft you make me sound a lot cooler than I actually am XD I'm always ready to talk to you; don't even worry about it! Even when I am busy doing other things, I usually check the forums on my phone. Sooooo talk to me! Please! :D

As far as my favorites go - the people I replied to are three of my faves! In addition, some of my other faves are @ (such a super nice guy!), @@The JLmle (my fellow G3 enthusiast!), @ (amazing person to talk to!), @@PathfinderCS (awesome, funny, and very smart!), and @ (her posts are always on point, especially the ones about feminism!).

Thank you! I'm flattered! I'll have to check out Destiny... I went on a bit of a tangent in the Rarity fan club today about how Rarity is a perfect contemporary feminist role-model :D
  • Brohoof 1

Thank you! I'm flattered! I'll have to check out Destiny... I went on a bit of a tangent in the Rarity fan club today about how Rarity is a perfect contemporary feminist role-model :D

We were just talking about that on the pro-feminist thread awhile ago if I remember correctly! I totally agree :D

And you are welcome! :3

• Brohoof 1

Aww, I didnt know I was one of your fav users ~Hugs~

• Brohoof 1

We were just talking about that on the pro-feminist thread awhile ago if I remember correctly! I totally agree :D

And you are welcome! :3

Oooh! Can you send me that link? I don't stray from the Sugarcube corner as much as I should so I was unaware it existed until now... Here is the link to what I wrote about it today in the Rarity club... Posted on lunch with limited time so it could've been worded better but I think it got my point across...

http://mlpforums.com/topic/4729-rarity-fan-club/page-524#entry2926924

I am honored to be considered a favorite of yours. Thank you very much. ^_^

Well, as far as my favorite members go...

@@Kay Dreamer - She doesn't post a lot on the main boards as she's working on the new RP boards and RP'n here, but I have always found something to enjoy or think about from her writings. We've spoke some through PM and she is one of the few to really be able to get detailed paragraphs out of me, and that is a GOOD thing! I honestly hope to RP with her characters at some point in the future.

@@Jennabun - One of the first members I got to know slightly. Always very nice and sweet and very open to talk to. I have enjoyed her insights into topics like feminism; as well as other things. 

@@IcyHaze - Probably one of the more funny and insightful people I have come to know on these forums. Always gets me to laugh about one thing or another. Plus, I believe she's really the first person I had a long conversation with on PM.

@ - So happy, bubbly, full of life, etc., Honestly we've known each other for less than a week, but I've enjoyed our conversations & all. Really great to get to know you.

@@The JLmle - I think she's the first I officially made friends with on the forums. We haven't spoke a lot, but I still follow her postings and I enjoy what she has to say.

@ - To be frank we have never talked on PM, but we have debated SOME things on the forums. We may not agree on everything, but form what I can tell he is respectful and knowledgable; both respectful qualities!

@ - Haven't really spoke, but I've enjoyed her insight into topics like feminism; as well as her overall sense of humor.

• Brohoof 1

Well, thanks to anyone who mentioned me, and to those who didn't... prepare to die It's cool! I don't really care that much whether I'm mentioned or not in the long run, sure it's nice, but most of the people I know appreciate me have already said so.

Plus, due to a number of reasons, I basically love all you guys, regardless of if I talk to you that often or not. Call me out for using the word "love" to loosely, but I just feel love towards everyone here, it's part of who I am I guess. Plus I get attached to people easy, and so I guess i'm kind of attached to this community in general.

The only time I really don't like people is when I'm in a bad mood, or feeling depressed or something, but that's more my fault than anything anyone else does.

So yeah, I'm the type of person where I'll basically love everyone sometimes, or well, not so much other times ;p.

But seriously, I don't mean to sound cliche, or repetitious, or like i'm opting out of saying anything, or whatever other negative things that could come from people seeing this response. But I do love you guys. Y'all are awesome! 

• Brohoof 1

Well, thanks to anyone who mentioned me, and to those who didn't... prepare to die It's cool! I don't really care that much whether I'm mentioned or not in the long run, sure it's nice, but most of the people I know appreciate me have already said so.

Plus, due to a number of reasons, I basically love all you guys, regardless of if I talk to you that often or not. Call me out for using the word "love" to loosely, but I just feel love towards everyone here, it's part of who I am I guess. Plus I get attached to people easy, and so I guess i'm kind of attached to this community in general.

The only time I really don't like people is when I'm in a bad mood, or feeling depressed or something, but that's more my fault than anything anyone else does.

So yeah, I'm the type of person where I'll basically love everyone sometimes, or well, not so much other times ;p.

But seriously, I don't mean to sound cliche, or repetitious, or like i'm opting out of saying anything, or whatever other negative things that could come from people seeing this response. But I do love you guys. Y'all are awesome! 

*hugs*  Ah come on.............your my favorite member, :D.  Not only that, you have my second favorite Eeveelution as your avatar, :D.

Now............as for other members, im too lazy to write out, but my favorite members are the ones i constantly talk to, :)

• Brohoof 1

*hugs*  Ah come on.............your my favorite member, :D.  Not only that, you have my second favorite Eeveelution as your avatar, :D.

Now............as for other members, im too lazy to write out, but my favorite members are the ones i constantly talk to, :)

*hugs* Thanks :)

And the fact that you don't accept Umbreon as the most bestestest eeveelution displeases me, but I will let it slide because you complimented my avatar anyways ;p.

• Brohoof 1

*hugs* Thanks :)

And the fact that you don't accept Umbreon as the most bestestest eeveelution displeases me, but I will let it slide because you complimented my avatar anyways ;p.

lol, well, I do have him along with Vaporeon as my leading Duo in pokemon Y, but yes, you could say they are both my #1 favorite eevelutions, :)

• Brohoof 1

lol, well, I do have him along with Vaporeon as my leading Duo in pokemon Y, but yes, you could say they are both my #1 favorite eevelutions, :)

Fair enough... ;p. I'm just messing around anyways. I actually really like all the eeveelutions, i'm kind of obsessed xD.

Umbreon just happens to be my favorite.

• Brohoof 1