Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite member?

Remi

[This is to Everypony

Just in general I want to thank this wonderful community. Whilst at the end of the day this is just a gathering of lads and lasses who like colorful ponies, you know there's something deeper to it then just our similar interest. It's hard to explain but it has a natural feeling.

You are all unique and wonderful in your own way. And for that you are all loved as such.

Keep being awesome everypony.

Edited by IllusivePony
  • Brohoof 2

@

@

@

You'se muh bois

You too, M'iaq, wherever you are.

Even though he's not really active anymore,

@ghostfacekiller39 Is one of the coolest people I've met on the forums. His love of Rarity is unmatched.

Yeah. Shame he's gone. But he went out like a true martyr. I applaud him. Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 1

In truth, everyone here is awesome and have made me feel far more welcome than in any community I have ever been part of. That said, there a few I'd like to give a particular shout out to.

Storm Shine

Overdrive

Rising Shine

BasementNoPony

Fillypino Pride

Pin Point

Wind Chaser

Raritas

If any of you are reading this, you guys are just awesome! You're the first real friends I've had in years.

• Brohoof 4

In truth, everyone here is awesome and have made me feel far more welcome than in any community I have ever been part of. That said, there a few I'd like to give a particular shout out to.

Storm Shine

Overdrive

Rising Shine

BasementNoPony

Fillypino Pride

Pin Point

Wind Chaser

Raritas

If any of you are reading this, you guys are just awesome! You're the first real friends I've had in years.

Awwwwww, thanks 27! :blush:
  • Brohoof 1

@,

YES, I AM REMEMBERED! TEN POINTS TO ME! *hugs*

asdfghjkl are you serious

You're so cool and ugh you're so awesome

:(

*hugs*

Might as well make my own list :muffins: ...I'll just make it clear that I will definitely forget about some. Also, which comes first and last don't matter.

@ooBrony - A kindhearted and supporting person  :catface: 

@Royce - Cool with people and appreciative of style B)

@Fizz. - Highly intelligent and tolerant. I also love this person's avatar :wub:

- A witty and chilled out guy :toldya:

@Pone - An amazing house artist  :wau: 

Now like I said, I likely left some out...and also, I'm not saying that the things I just said about one of you doesn't apply to the other...this is just the picture I've gotten of yall' so far ;)

Edited by RaveRatchet
  • Brohoof 1

Oh damned boy,I can be here for hours talking about favourite users,but the next users are the VIP,the best from the best,those who I really respect or that I want to hug IRL(or all of that at the same time,because why the heck not),without specific order(or better said,the order that my brain dictates,and praying that my brain doesn't forget anyone):

@ooBrony: He's,just said,one of the kindiest people I've ever had the chance to meet. He's always there when someone has a trouble,and he always tries to make everyone happy. A great person,that I hope that he has a bright future,because a person like him isn't easily seen nowadays.

@Artemis: Easily a guy that I can goof off when I feel bored,but also ask for a bit of advice when I have problems.Also,his voice is just so...hnggg <3

@Wingnut: One of the very first people that I talked on this forum(and one of the few who didn't left/has been banned),and one of my big friends.Also,proclaimed Senpai <3

@Sugar Cube: Another of the very first people that I talked with when I first joined here(is me,or the people that I first talked when I joined,that neither left of became banned,became mods....? :s ).Still,just the fact that she's an Applejack fan makes her like 204829% more awesome.

: A guy which I can laugh about..everything,and also a person that I trust a lot on this place.If I have problems,I know which person to talk to.

@Proton: He's like that little brother that I never had,and also,he knows spanish,so I can fool him with my awesome spanish jokes,hue hue.

(I call him Stupidrops): My arch nemisis,bane of my existence since the day he joined this forums.

Now for real,he's on a very high position of being my best friend here.We share more common things than it seems at first,also that we like background ponies,and we like shenanigans,but also has an intelligent side that amazes me,and makes me keep awake just to talk with him.Not much more to say,except...that he's a Smellydrops,lel.

: As Proton is like my dissapeared little brother,Stormfury is like my dissapeared big brother.With a great culture,yet with a sharp sense of humor,and he loves everyone. Also,Uber Senpai <3

: I could tell many many things,like her love with the Shipping Thread,her randomness,her musical tastes,but,there're two words which describe Pinkeh perfectly...

Kaneki Ken c:

@Lyra Heartstrings: Offical Cackle Brother Best Friend Forever(he calls it OCBBFF).Not much new things to say,more than she wubs Lyra(and me,but is a secret,so shhh),and likes catfaces.One of those random people that you want to talk with,just to see what he says <3

: Does he like Dashie? Checked

Does he like Anime/Manga? Checked

Is he awesome? Double Checked

He's one of the main reasons of why I got hooked again with animes,so kudos for him <3

@SCS: Everyone's best friend is the simpliest way to describe him,but there's more. He's by far one of the most cult people I've ever met on my life,and reading his posts is always something that it's worth it,and also he has that funny side that everyone loves(his SCS Fan Club comes to my mind...).Overall,if you want to have fun,or talk about anything,he'll be there.

: I originlly met her on a random group that I got added on,and well,she was one of the many friends that I made on that group.She likes Applejack,so that made her instantly my friend,although she has a half insane obsession with butts... ( ._.)

Honorable Mentions

: I didn't really talked with her a lot,but the quality of her posts amazes me,and I stumbled with her on a skype group,and even there,I had to admit that she had my respect. Keep calm,and don't forget your destiny.

@Jeric: I knew him from before,but I never talked with him directly until we started to work on the Poniverse Newsletter. There,I saw a man that had a great knownledge of many things,and a big passion that it's hardly matched.

Also,add that he's a Rarity fan,and we have an even more awesome person.

: Because there's not a full list because him. Also,he always have something new to add,specially on a sily thread,where I can laugh for a while

@Shift: There's one thing that always reminds me of Shift,and it's her trademarks,and one of the reasons of why she's here..

LOL CAPSLOCK WOONA

Now to be serious for one moment,she has a great knownledge of the culture,and is always a pleasure to talk with her,whenever is serious or random.

@Rudes: He likes Evangelion.No....He loves Evangelion!

That's more than enought to be on my list!

Also,he told me that I should watch Kill La Kill(which I enjoyed,btw),so thanks!

I'm like 200% sure that I forgot some people,so if you think that I forgot you,tell me,please c:

Ok...4 edits for this post so far... ;-;

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 10

Man, I have not been mentioned here in a while. Should I feel sad about this? :(

You've been mentioned more than me. So,no. You should not feel sad.

I win :D

*high fives you both* 

I've stayed under the radar and not been mentioned once so you shouldn't feel bad Chickarita :)

xv5007532c.png

(at least I don't think I have)

Edited by Scootaloodle
  • Brohoof 2