Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite member?

Remi

i really need to lurk more in other parts of the forum than the welcoming place and pony artworks :(

but everyone who is a rarity fan is awesome,thats for sure!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I really don't like picking favorites and excluding other awesome people, but I think my favorite member is @Jennabun. Not only is she super rad in general, but with just one post, she helped me accept that I am trans, and that there is nothing wrong with that.

Edited by Callisto
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd bet a dollar that nobody even considered me in the posts before this one.

My favorites be:

RD92, Sir.Flutter Hooves, Zygen

Edited by V .
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, I've found another favorite member other than @.

And that's @@FortyTwo42! He's a pretty entertaining guy, who types with proper grammar, and seems to be quite intelligent. That guy gives me quite a laugh with his odd quirkiness. It's quite weird, because I'm not really all that great with numbers. Oh irony.

Edited by Shion Uzuki
  • Brohoof 2

Yay, I'm liked by someone!

I still feel a little new here, but I think I've been around long enough to get some favorites of my own. Although in my case, 'favorite' might mean the same thing as 'people I see often in the Cloudsdale Colosseum' because I don't venture out of there often.

Anyway, in the forum games, there's three members in particular I see quite a lot, so they have earned these extremely exclusive places on my favorites list:

: The master at the art of banning.

@S. D.: The member who always seems to end up biting or punching me.

: The brutal counter-stopper and my locked-in-a-room buddy.

I also participate in roleplays, and have two other favorite members for my super exclusive favorites club from there:

@Manonstilts: I haven't roleplayed with him much yet, but we've also done many things together outside of roleplaying. I first met him when he posted in my 'ask me' thread.

@Rainbow Eclipse: He helped me get started with roleplaying. He also currently happens to be in every RP I'm in at the moment, so that's a plus.

Oh, and one final special mention:

@FortyTwo42: That guy is just completely made of awesomeness! Hands down my most favorite member. There is absolutely no competition. He's vastly superior to absolutely every other member from every forum in the entire history of the universe!

• Brohoof 3

And of course, @@C. Thunder Dash. From what I've seen he's a nice guy, who I can't imagine getting mad, and he's real fun to RP with. I'm in plenty of RPs with this awesome dude at the moment, and every second I wait for his reply makes me sweat. I just can't wait to see what awesomeness he comes up with next.

And I also see that he's a talented musician. I've been meaning to listen to some more of his compositions.

I've just joined today and so far it's . Anyone who thinks twilight sparkle is best pony, has niel degrass tyson/ bill nye: 2016 as his avatar, and is a NASA advocate will automatically make me like him/her alot. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yay, I'm liked by someone!

I still feel a little new here, but I think I've been around long enough to get some favorites of my own. Although in my case, 'favorite' might mean the same thing as 'people I see often in the Cloudsdale Colosseum' because I don't venture out of there often.

Anyway, in the forum games, there's three members in particular I see quite a lot, so they have earned these extremely exclusive places on my favorites list:

: The master at the art of banning.

@S. D.: The member who always seems to end up biting or punching me.

: The brutal counter-stopper and my locked-in-a-room buddy.

I also participate in roleplays, and have two other favorite members for my super exclusive favorites club from there:

@Manonstilts: I haven't roleplayed with him much yet, but we've also done many things together outside of roleplaying. I first met him when he posted in my 'ask me' thread.

@Rainbow Eclipse: He helped me get started with roleplaying. He also currently happens to be in every RP I'm in at the moment, so that's a plus.

Oh, and one final special mention:

@FortyTwo42: That guy is just completely made of awesomeness! Hands down my most favorite member. There is absolutely no competition. He's vastly superior to absolutely every other member from every forum in the entire history of the universe!

@FortyTwo42

Squee! D'aww! Love you too 42! I've gotta get a bit more back into our game. I keep getting super distracted by dumb stuff like tests and job interviews. :( I look forward to meeting up with you at the beach! Also...Adding into this forum as some of my other favs are @SugarPie91 who is my supa talking bestie (who I hope will RP with me soooooon!) and @Felix who I always get a massive kick out of creeping on his 2-4 status updates/day.

Edited by Manonstilts
  • Brohoof 1