Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite member?

Remi

i don't have a fave

but i do have a preferred group of members that i like to run into on the forum game section

they know who they are

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, i'll stroke some egos here, in no particular order. :P

@Jeric - Just a cool dude

- Same reason as stated above

@Zygen - Same reason, again

- What do you think?

- Just Rule 63 the recurring reason

@Virgil - And Rule 63 it back

And that's everyone off the top of my head. If I didn't mention you, don't be offended! I love all the beautiful peoples on these forums! These are just some people who I am excited to see around here!

• Brohoof 3

While I still refuse to ever list a favorite member (my mind doesn't work that way), I want to take this time to give an individual mention to . He always contributes to the discussion with well reasoned and thought out points. Even when I personally have a different take on a given topic I enjoy reading his views. The guy epitomizes what good conversation should be like on an internet message board.

• Brohoof 4

I don't actually know where my original post is... And I haven't talked to some of those people in awhile & have a met a lot of really good people since, so I am going to make an updated list;

@Pinkamena-Pills <-- Insane, short-tempered, no sense of common decency... And one of the most loyal & strongest friendships I have here on these forums :)

<-- Apparently he is my adoptive father... Who knew? (He isn't really, for all those who think I was being serious :P )

<-- Needs to work on his jokes but really caring dude :P

<-- Best artist EVER!

To all the people on my previous post ( a la @SCS & the like :P ) You aren't OFF my favorite members, just really need to update this :P

• Brohoof 4

I don't want to pick a favourite. However, I do have three friends who I feel the closest to on the forums. Well, here goes:

@Wingnut

lincolnshirepony, no mentions here simply because she already knows she's my favourite girl buddy :catface:

• Brohoof 2

Ah.... this thread.

Zygen, Derp my life, RivenDare, Lost, Closer to the sun, Woohoo, Haven, Felix, Sapphire Quill, Artemis, Project RKA, Sterling, and some others def. probably already gone

I'm really speculating on memory now. Most of these people I have not spoken to in a long time...

• Brohoof 2

Hmmm... I don't want to leave out anyone,  but at the same time, I'm not going to just list everyone from my friends list.  I mean, playing (or picking) favorites isn't meant to imply any inverse - it isn't meant to say that those people I did not choose are any 'lesser' of friends... It is meant to mean that, if you are chosen, you are someone I feel closer to than the others. 

My Top Tier ;) Favorite 3:

@@hip-indeed 

for you:

par_s_by_kmrshy-d7gfrrl.png

@

for you:

with_a_spirit_by_kmrshy-d7dvtm6.png

@@Jennabun

for you:

electric_butterflies_by_my_magic_dream-d

Honorable Mention Favorites:

@@SCS

@@Dawnbreaker

@@TheDarkMysteryMan

@@Pinkamena-Pills

@

@@ghostfacekiller39

@

for everyone:

the_wrong_crowd_for_a_celebration_by_har

...Deviantart is full of amazing artists...

• Brohoof 10

Hmmm... I don't want to leave out anyone, but at the same time, I'm not going to just list everyone from my friends list. I mean, playing (or picking) favorites isn't meant to imply any inverse - it isn't meant to say that those people I did not choose are any 'lesser' of friends... It is meant to mean that, if you are chosen, you are someone I feel closer to than the others.

My Top Tier ;) Favorite 3:

@@hip-indeed

for you:

img-2923944-1-par_s_by_kmrshy-d7gfrrl.pn

@

for you:

img-2923944-2-with_a_spirit_by_kmrshy-d7

@@Jennabun

for you:

img-2923944-3-electric_butterflies_by_my

Honorable Mention Favorites:

@@SCS

@@Dawnbreaker

@@TheDarkMysteryMan

@@Pinkamena-Pills

@

@@ghostfacekiller39

@

for everyone:

img-2923944-4-the_wrong_crowd_for_a_cele

...Deviantart is full of amazing artists...

Now that's someone I forgot.

@@Dawnbreaker

He's the nicest person to talk to and he isn't afraid to start a conversation.

• Brohoof 2

The people who've impacted me most, In no particular order:
@Pinkamena-Pills: Simultaneously hilarious and scary as all hell, your general attitude and dedication to Pinkie is something to be admired.
: You're a pain in my ass at times, but you make good points and you debate well. I've rather come to enjoy arguing with you.
@Miles: It's easy to see you care, a lot. You fight really hard to defend the things that matter to you. I like that.

• Brohoof 3

You're a pain in my ass at times, but you make good points and you debate well. I've rather come to enjoy arguing with you.

Aww, thanks. It goes without saying you're one of my favorites too

Some others include

@@Nuke87654

You're awesome at debating

@

One of my fav RPers

There are plenty of others, those are just the ones that come to mind

@Miles: It's easy to see you care, a lot. You fight really hard to defend the things that matter to you. I like that.

36cec94e35.png

Thanks, Shimmer.  You know, I should say you actually also helped me realize not to take some things too seriously, and that playing defense should be all in good fun  :)