Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the one thing that really gets on your nerves?

Rarity Paige Belle

When I'm driving down a two lane highway and there are these two absolutely infuriating exceptional individuals driving side by side going under the speed limit. There's a lot of things, even on the road, that I don't let get to me. But when these two inconsiderate addlepates come together to perform their idiot dance of pulling a few inches ahead of each other without passing for like 10 miles, it really gets my blood boiling.

Edited by Twiggy
  • Brohoof 2

On 3/3/2019 at 9:11 PM, ~Dusky~ said:

Honestly, Southerners are generally two-faced pieces of $#!+. Most of the ones I know have another side to them that at the very least isn't nearly as nice as they make themselves out to be. They can be downright hateful to people... :dry:

Here's another one: Anti-SJWs. The biggest hypocrites the world has ever seen. Beyond easily offended, but complain when anyone else gets offended. Principles anyone? :unamused: I may not like SJWs but sheesh. These people are 10 times worse.

I personally don't really like how Southerners are stereotyped, and this idea that it's absolutely racist, backwards, and intolerant is something the North likes to perpetrate. I'm saying this as a Californian. I'm just going to point out that hate groups and general intolerance exists everywhere, not just the US, and in many different forms, so pretending it only exists in the South lets a lot of Northerners off the hook about their own prejudices. So moving up North means that you won't escape from those kind of people anyways. Also ironically enough, the South is quite racially integrated while the North has far less African Americans in general and tend to show signs of neighborhood segregation and white suburban flight. 

I can agree with the second part though. MGTOWs and incels are far worse than any Tumblr backseat feminist I've seen and in some cases far more dangerous – one was responsible for a mass shooting near my university, if that says anything. Outside of political stuff, personally the one thing that really gets my nerves on my daily life is bad Wi-Fi connections. Always sends me into a rage. 

2 hours ago, Anneal said:

I personally don't really like how Southerners are stereotyped, and this idea that it's absolutely racist, backwards, and intolerant is something the North likes to perpetrate. I'm saying this as a Californian. I'm just going to point out that hate groups and general intolerance exists everywhere, not just the US, and in many different forms, so pretending it only exists in the South lets a lot of Northerners off the hook about their own prejudices. So moving up North means that you won't escape from those kind of people anyways. Also ironically enough, the South is quite racially integrated while the North has far less African Americans in general and tend to show signs of neighborhood segregation and white suburban flight. 

When did I say that had anything to do with race? Honestly it's a general thing. Living in the South, though, I have to say the stereotypes don't exist for no reason. There's quite a bit of bigotry down here, and I know it from personal experience. And I'm mostly not talking about racism here.

57 minutes ago, ~Dusky~ said:

When did I say that had anything to do with race? Honestly it's a general thing. Living in the South, though, I have to say the stereotypes don't exist for no reason. There's quite a bit of bigotry down here, and I know it from personal experience. And I'm mostly not talking about racism here.

I'm just pointing out the North has plenty of bigotry as well and it's not localized in the South. Hell, there could be more in the North – bigotry is not always apparent and can be hidden behind doors. I'm not trying to downplay bigotry in the South, I'm just pointing out that it happens everywhere. 

• 4 weeks later...

When people insist all opinions are equal, and that that idea is superlative to all other beliefs, theories or even facts. It implies that knowledge and experience have no real value, and that communication cannot achieve any better result other than to make noise.

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Just now, ExplosionMare said:

When I call someone back or text them back very quick and they don’t respond even though they seemed available just minutes ago

Yessssss

Nerve wreckin.

Sometimes they never respond >_>.

• Brohoof 1

Advertisement. I don't mind that ad is everywhere, but it's so shameless nowadays. Some app developers made a "smart trick" and when you start an app, ad pops up only after 1-2 seconds when you think it won't pop up and touch the screen! Also youtube made a double ad and sometimes these assholes make 15 sec ad unskipable! And when you think you went through this, you watch 60 seconds of ad of another "wonderful" game or shop:okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1

Female characters in tv shows getting tons of crap for being "evil" while their worse male counterparts get adoration from the audience. Not saying hating any female character in media is misogynistic! But arguing Skyler is worse than Walter White, for example...it's misguided.

Whenever I'm walking across the road and the person who wants to turn is just sitting there, waiting...  That's so annoying to me, like you're wasting your own time, the people behind you and you're making me feel bad for taking everyone's time.  Like, you could've turned twice already waiting for me to completely walk across the street.  Of course, with these incidents, I would normally just run but when I have my grocery cart with me, I can't run with that since it sometimes rolls over the back of my foot and hurts, so I have to walk with it.  If you have more than enough space to turn, just do it.  Seriously, just go, you've got space to go and I'm not even past the first lane of the other side of the road, just GO!

Firefox being weird, and taking hours to fix. How can such a well built project fail so badly?

Also adblocker plus giving an ad for themselves telling how many ads they blocked... That got on my nerves badly!