Pizza Thread

Creamy Arty

I like pizza.  The best pizza I've had so far was from jet's pizza.  I like to have bbq chicken pizza and when I make pizza at home, I like to add a lot of garlic to it.

• Brohoof 2

Honestly, I'm a plain jane kinda person. Nothing special or fancy, just pepperoni or sausage pizza. I do tend to gravitate towards calzones more than pizza, though.

img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-

"I'd rather trust and regret, than doubt and regret."

Aw, man. This thread is getting me all sentimental. ;') My favorite pizza I've tried so far was this great place called Martolli's. The pizza was huge, thin crusted, the wonderful kind that didn't get a soggy bottom crust and have the toppings and cheese fall all over the place, and their cheeses are are easily the most flavorful kind I've tried. It was well, aside from the lack of cheese filled crust options, the perfect pizza. I miss living in my old hometown tons.

Goodfella's Classic pepperoni, thin crust based, add a few mushrooms to it, bliss! :wub:  Don't really eat pizza's out too often... pretty much never, its just more of a home food for me.

"Psst...Psst (Do your best, even if you don't stand out.)"

"The golden rule is: Think about what you're saying, then don't say it, and then just run away somewhere!"

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi

I like how versatile the food is. I like eating all kinds of versions. Thai pizza is great. Pineapple is great. I like buying it from small businesses and making it myself. I wouldn't buy frozen pizza often but I liked frozen macaroni and cheese pizza. I like thinking of new combinations of pizzas like I do with ice cream. I can eat a standard type of pizza too. Nothing wrong with that. I think I'll try to make a pizza based off my "Hamburger/peanut/raisin casserole" sometime. I'm thinking a good marinara sauce would be great for that.

:wub: Silver Letter!!! :kirin:
Silver Letter's MLP collection
Have: 946

I've gotten into kippers (smoked herring) recently; all the cool people are into the kippers nowadays.  And I've even been topping Red Baron cheese pizzas with them. o_O  And you know what?

It's great.  I wholeheartedly endorse kipper pizza.

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

Since this thread is about pizza, I'd like to take this opportunity to talk about how much I miss Domino's old Deep Dish pizzas, the Pan Pizza's just aren't the same :(

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

I really enjoy the fat stacks pizza from Papa Murphys. St. Louis style pizza is okay but isn't filling at all.

Oh, and no vegetables/fruit on my pizza.

siggy.png

I enjoy pepperoni pizza most of the time! Although I do enjoy it with olives as well!

• Brohoof 1

silverstream_signature_by_kyoshifrostwolf_dceb7cf.png.13d1f0558421db9878b3d4774bb30e86.png

I like deep-dish Chicago-style pizza with all the toppings you can pile onto it. I like weird toppings too, so don't spare the eggs, figs, fruit or anything else that usually escapes the typical Pizza Hut menu. I like to try the unusual, and pizza is a perfect way to do it. 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I generally like Meat Lover's pizzas the best. You know, the ones with all kinds of meat on them.

Though I also really like Hawaiian and the standard Pepperoni and Cheese too. :)

Edited by Dusklicious
  • Brohoof 1

I prefers thin crunchy crust pizza but any will do. 

• Brohoof 1

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

• 11 months later...