camsterman101

Do you drink Soda?  

158 users have voted

1. 1. Drink Soda?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

(edited)

I'm super guilty of drinking soda. I love root beer and Dr. Pepper, plus, Mexican Coke (no, not that kind of coke) is the best kind of coke.

Edited by crispy fries
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Of course, I drink a lot of soda. My favorites are Dr. Pepper, Cherry Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew Sangrita Blast (too bad it's taco bell exclusive) and Root Beer.

Edited by SuperALPHYSBrony

(edited)

I love soda. I usually drink 4-5 cans a day. I don't like the 'clear' ones like Dew, 7-Up or Ginger Ale but the colored ones are lovely. Cola is my main staple, and variations of it are always fun.

Energy drinks are good too, especially the carbonated ones.  

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 2

I drink a lot of soda, but I've been trying to limit myself on how many cans of soda I drink. I usually drink about one to two cans while also drinking water and Gatorade. My favorite soda brand is definitely Coca-Cola. Some other sodas/brands I like are: Sprite, Orange Soda and Pepsi. 

I drink pop, way too much of it. At one point I was consuming 3-4 cans a day. Recently, I've been drinking 1-2 a day, with more energy drinks mixed in in exchange for pop on occasion. Coca Cola and Mountain Dew Game Fuel & Code Red are my favorites

Yes I do. I mainly drink Sprite/Seven up and Ginger ale but I can also drink some root beer and Orange crush at times (mostly when I'm in restaurants because my dad rarely buy those when we do our groceries)

Sometimes I drink soda, but lately I only drink either water or some type of juice. Sodas for me are too sweet and carbonated, but I'll have some exceptions such as if I need a quick source of sugar for energy.

I do drink soda my choice of soda is Dr. Pepper to be honest everything you eat or drink is bad for you lol  :lol:  one minute you think its healthy nope here comes a news article on how it gives you this and that  :huh:  but drinking it constantly I can see it being bad, but in moderation nah. :pinkie:

(edited)

I loooooove pop! I don't let myself drink more than one a day, but I am obsessed. My top favs:

1. Mountain Dew (the classic as well as Code Red, Livewire, and Baja Blast)

2. Dr. Pepper

3. Sunkist

4. Cherry Pepsi

5. Root Beer

Edited by Jennabun

I do, I really do. My friend even says I drink too much soda. My absolute favorite has to be Mountain Dew. I can't even remember how many bottles I had drunk one time, but there were many.  :wacko:

Yes, too much and I shouldn't... Crap.

My teeth are turning into shells made of thin glass but it's just so good.. :V

• Brohoof 1

I used to drink way too much coke, and I've paid for it. I'm cutting my sugar content down now by cutting out soda, but I'm compensating by making my own "soda" at home by brewing super-strong tea (four times as much loose tea as you'd use in a normal cup and 1/4 of the water for steeping) and topping it up with soda water. Me and my roommate will be throwing in on a sodastream soon enough because I find drinks like Perrier just don't have enough bubbles to give that refreshing, bubbly bite.

I'm gonna cut that pudge down! >->;; Hopefully. This time. 

I have no self control. This just makes me want coke.  :please:

Yes, but not that much these days, I used to drink way too much of it back when I was at university.

I like most of them as well, Coke, Pepsi, Sprite, 7-Up, Fanta, Dr Pepper, Tango, the list goes on.