Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tea or Coffee?

Katie Fire

Which hot drink do you go for?  

130 users have voted

1. 1. Tea or Coffee

• Tea
    • Coffee

When I was really young, I used to drink tea for some reason though that taste quickly left me. Now, I don't drink the stuff at all, and I definitely don't drink any coffee. I do drink ice tea though that isn't the same and it wasn't listed on this poll.

Coffee all the way for me! I couldn't live anyplace that doesn't have a Dunkin Donuts or a Starbucks.

Tea master race! Keep your icky bean water far from me.

LOL, I'm going to start calling it bean water now! :P

• 1 month later...

I tried Tea once, but I wasn't very fond of it. Coffee tasted a little better when I tried it, but I hated that my fiancée said my breath smelled awful afterwards, so I'm not doing THAT again.

I used to drink loads of coffee until a close while ago. I've moved on to Tea nowadays and it's my hot beverage of choice. My favorite would be Masala Chai (basically a spiced tea).

Tea hands down, I can't even stand to drink coffee because I end up just spitting out all that I drank. I make the Tea at my home and if needed I make Tea at other people's homes as well. My grandmothers wanted us kids to learn how to make so good Tea and we all do except my mother, she waste too many tea bags for so little tea.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm fan of brewed coffee :)

I have a Gaggia (Baby) coffee machine for about 15 years and it just works, it takes no time to get your coffee in the morning and it is always exceptional, lots of crema and two cups at a time. Now I'm thinking of buying new one cozzy machine . At the end of the day I just want it at the push of a button without the faff and hassle of grinding the beans myself and processing through a machine that cost more than my bike.