Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much do you avoid spoilers?

BlueBrony

When it comes to pony episodes, how much do you try to avoid spoilers?

Personally, I try to know as little as possible going into a new episode, because I enjoy the surprise of seeing something for the very first time. In reality, I ussualy find out the title and maybe have a idea of who the focus of the episode is before seeing it, because avoiding all spoilers on the internet is nearly impossible. I don't generally get angry if I accidently learn some sort of spoiler, unless if it some sort of major twist or plot point (haha meta joke).

I say it depends. If it's a huge, big episode like a finale or something bad happens, even if it was minor big thing, I'd avoid it a lot. If it's really big, I'd avoid it like a plague. If it's for the new episode coming next, then I would want some background in it. Maybe a short summary of the main plot or something. Maybe a preview. All in all it really depends for me.

For me I would say it depends on the episode or if something very important happens in the episode. I usually don't care if I get spoiled about what happens in the episode. I still get surprised and excited to see what happens in the episode once it comes out.

@@10InTheTardis,Are you blue....dabadee dabadie?

I avoid the show spoilers like the plague. I dont wanna know what happens even if its something small. I want to go into the episode without knowing anything except the title and guesses on what the show may be about from the title. I was once in a skype group and someone joked about revealing the ending to Equestria Girls. EVERYONE got so mad they made a new skype group and automatically kicked anyone who even joked about revealing show spoilers. 

• Brohoof 1

I avoid them all together. I look at nothing, hear nothing, etc. :P I like to go into it without any knowledge whatsoever. This way, I do not have high or low expectations. I do not have any previous notions in my head either. It's just my viewing on the episode.

I used to read all the info about the upcoming episodes, but now I prefer to avoid all of them.

I like to watch an episode without knowing what it's going to be about.

Depends on the thing. I'll avoid Fallout 4 plot spoilers like the plague, but if I got a spoiler for an MLP episode I'd be annoyed that it was spoiled but I wouldn't freak too much, you know? I would rather it not have been spoiled in the first place though

Unless it is an episode that I really really REALLY want to know about right away, the most I will read is the episode's short synopsis, if that. Lately the most I have seen are the titles for many episodes and nothing beyond that. I am on the group of 'wanting to be surprised' when watching the episodes.

I'm willing to read the synopsis and episode title and check out the released clip (if there is one) of an episode.

That is unless it is an episode that I really want to see or a finale or premiere or some sort of heavy spoilery episode.

Honestly I don't avoid spoilers. Here's the thing, in any future/repeat viewings you already know the plot, but does it make it any less good? If the story and plot and excursion are good, then me knowing a two sentence summary wouldn't change a thing.