Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever / would you ever dye your hair?

Mothra

I've thought of dying my hair green but that's only remained as a thought for a long while. You know they say you can dye your hair with Kool Aid wonder how well that would actually work you know?

• Brohoof 1

My hair is losing its natural rich brown color and is becoming white, fast. This is probably hereditary as my father had a fully white hair when he was 30, or so I'm told.

Well, I'm considering dying my hair brown (essentially keeping my own color) if this keeps up.

I've had thoughts of dying my hair back then, but I realized my natural hair color is mice the way it is. Some of my friends have dyed their hair, but went back to their old color after a while.

I'm surprised I still have hair with the amount of times I've dyed/bleached it :P I've been brown, black, blonde, red, purple and black and pink :P I'm turning boring now and have had brown hair with some blonde highlights for about a year. 

I've been growing my hair long to better suit my wardrobe.  I'm finally happy with it, but I really wish I could bleach it completely blonde, but I really doubt I'd ever do it because I know it can be a rather traumatic experience for hair, and can damage it if done poorly.  I'd just be too afraid and paranoid.  Also, I don't want to deal with the expense and nuisance of continued maintenance treatments.

(edited)

I have very long blonde hair... What I think I'll do is dye the ends a fun color and then eventually cut them off.

In a few years...!

Maybe you can tell... I like to play it safe.

Edited by KatieBelle

(edited)

I've never dyed my hair. My natural color suits me and I like it. But sometimes I think a splash of color looks nice and would be fun. Maybe a streak of blue or pink. I'm just not brave enough to try it yet. Maybe I'll work my way up to it.  :rarity:

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I've dyed my hair blue, light brown, dark brown, and black before. I think I liked black the most. Cause,it fit me more than my natural hair color,which is blond.

Edited by German Fox

I've considered making it white, for when I make a cosplay of my OC's attire... Though my friends just tell me to get a wig... I've also debated on making it pink, purple, and blue... but I think I'll keep it as is, dark brown...

I really want to dye my hair, but at first I couldn't decide what colour. Now it's pretty much decided, since my mom seems really into the idea of dying my hair blue.

I'm going to only dye the bottom of my hair though, so I don't have to ruin my whole hair with bleaching it.

I actually wanted to dye my whole hair pastel pink, but that would require it to be bleached super light and wouldn't go well with most of my clothes.

My natural, lighter color irritates me on many occasions so I've started to dye it brown since the beginning of the year. Now that it's been a good while since I last dyed it, my plan is to dye it brown again before school starts.

I had never dyed my hair before this, so I definitely think it was just a welcome change.  :grin:

I'm open to doing it, but I don't really have any reason to do so.

Believe it or not, I would not dye my hair blue, but black and gold. I swear those two colors were actually made for each other.