(edited)

These are the things i'm afraid of 

- Going to the dentist

- centipedes 

- being alone in the dark

- ghosts

- eerie noises

- losing my stuff

That's funny, I love eerie noises. Hearing the cars from the highway not far away from here is just boring. I usually get that "chill"-feeling when I hear eerie noises, especially the ones that remain long.

Edited by Lightning-Twister
  • Brohoof 1

Waking up one morning to the realization that the past 5 years have been a dream and I'm still in high school... *shudders*

Waking up one morning to the realization that my whole life has been a dream and I'm actually 90 years old and lying on my death bed in a hospital... *shudders again*

Doing something on impulse that I had imagined in my head as an alternate (horrific) scenario of reality...

Being the center of attention...

And... needles.

:lol:

I'm not afraid of death, or darkness. I'm not afraid of bugs (even though they are gross). I'm not afraid of heights, they just make me uncomfortable. I'm not afraid of needles or the dentist. I'm not even truly terrified of clowns... (they should not exist, but still) 

The only truly terrifying thing for me is.. losing my mind. If I were to ever lose my mind and forget who I was or who my family is/was, that would be worse than death. 

• Brohoof 1

My biggest fear is mostly of confined spaces, thin hallways, crowded rooms, etc. (I am very claustrophobic). I also have a fear of isolation, or of being away from any other people for a long time. Driving near police makes me pretty nervous too, because I wonder if one of them will want to be a jerk that day and pull me over for some silly thing.

Well, there's spiders. But I also have this, I guess you could call it a recurring nightmare, where I'm being chased by a car and I'm walking on the sidewalk then the car swerves around and hits me on the sidewalk...So I kinda have a fear of cars being behind or in front of me when I'm walking on the sidewalk. Also I can't stand the sound of grandfathers clocks! DX

Not the death itself, but of what will happen after death; will it be dark/blank, will it be lonely, will it be hell...?

This exactly for me as well. Whenever I think about death I might as well shed a tear because thinking about it makes me feel uneasy and even a little anguished. 

Some other things that I'm scared of are for example being completely left alone by the ones I love, giving presentations in front of a big crowd, not being able to move, in some cases fire and deep waters. The fear of deep waters also has something to do with aquatic plants. 

Tomorrow scares the shit out of me. Next month scares the shit out of me. Thoughts of next year fills me with a dread I can't even name out loud. What I mean by this is ... kind of like uncertainty. I have often lived my life on a whim. Tackling challenges as they come with grace and a smile. I used to love uncertainty. Not any more.

I hide this fear pretty well. Smiles are the perfect shield.

my fear hmm myself mainly i think its cause of my style in the past if i take any damage from another person for some reason i black out and when i unblackout i find that i have either broken there  legs or severly hurt them but i look at it this way i could become a superhero but nope im sick of the sight of blood enough  already

• 2 years later...