Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Things in games you wish you can do in real life

cider float

Right now sometimes I wish I could just sell stuff in any store I go by. I know I can sell online but in games you can sell stuff that aren't really worthy enough to be sold online just like that.

• Brohoof 1

xWKVFC3.gif

I think this sums things up. Give me a lightsaber and I am a happy man :v 

My dream is reaching a point in technology which allows creating a game with proper free-form lightsaber fighting. That would be a must for me. 

• Brohoof 1

Going back in time if you f*ck things up. Best part about some games, lol.

One time I reproduced the game "dishonored" on a lucid dream. Far better looking than this reality. Instant creation.

The quality of gravity, color, texture and feeling was exquisite. The blading of steel piercing flesh, it was glorious. The murky water on cold boots. The wind permeating tissue, soft and harsh on my face. To become air momentarely, and experience the acceleration of a blink.

To stop time, and feel the thin atmosphere of composite oxigen turning dense as oil around your body. You're all things.

It was an orgasmic experience for the soul. I can still feel it like it's real. But lastly I've been having crappy dreams, low quality creations which barely any control thereof.

That's my answer.

• Brohoof 1

I want an action replay so I could hack into reality itself and fix a few bugs. Actually, that sounds like a decent idea for a short action thriller novel...

Also, it would be pretty awesome to have the power of time skipping. "Homework will take you 6 hours." Click start, 6 hours fast forwards in an instant and the job is done.

Several things. Mainly I wish I had the console from Skyrim at my disposal IRL. I could give myself superpowers and immortality, as well as granting myself as much money as I desire, resurrect the dead, build a house by summoning its contents and banging a hammer on a table, eat dragon souls, and shoot dragon fire at anyone I come across. Oh, and I could pay off any crime I commit with a bribe, and then simply grant myself the money I spent on the bribe again.

• 4 years later...

- general game things - Fly to have a ton of fun, respawn when I die, restart the mission/task if I mess up, customize my body parts (particularly my hair style, my teeth, and my muscles), wear cool-looking and glowing clothes, and fast travel anywhere I want.

- specific game things - destroy blocks with my fist and have gardens that grow in a few days (Minecraft), use my shout to do amazing things (Skyrim), and fast travel to other planets and explore them (Destiny).