Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you dislike seeing on tv?

Reecejackox

Intrusive ads and logos on the shows I'm seeing. I know I'm watching that channel, I can hit "Info" on my remote whenever I want.

I also never got into late night talk shows, especially after they made all their routines about Donald Trump. It gets tiresome hearing the same joke about him over and over.

Luckily I don't watch TV anymore. I didn't like seeing most celebrities, politicians (even though I usually have to look at their faces somewhere -_-), and shitty biased newscasters particularly:

• Donald Trump
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Charlie Sheen
  • Bill O'Reilly
  • Rachel Maddow
  • Pat Robertson

Edited by Duzzkey

There are definitely specific people I don't like seeing, but I have more of a distaste for the corporate model in general.  Most of the time, it excuses deplorable actions and glorifies who can be the most "intense" under the company's rules.

I really hate the news or anything having to do with politics. I don't like hearing about disasters or anything that makes me unhappy. So as you can imagine, I don't watch a whole lot of TV...except maybe ponies. :please:

• Brohoof 1

I don't really watch a lot of TV anymore, unless I'm having dinner with my family, but, what I really hate seeing on TV would have to be all the endless advertising, """reality""" television, anything overly political, the news and BS like Gogglebox... None of this is even what I really go to TV for in the first place and its pretty much everywhere I look, so glad there's the internet!

Late night talk show hosts like Jimmy Kimmell and Stephen Colbert. All the Trump jokes and Trump bashing really gets old after awhile. I don't mind a few jokes here and there, but when it's constant it starts to get boring. And I freaking can't stand Kimmell's crocodile tears

• Brohoof 1

I don't really watch TV anymore, but I dislike seeing Trump because he got an unpleasant face :eww: . And I say Trump because of the rare passing looks at TVs on the streets, he shows so much, but I'm sure there are people more unpleasant to look at. I'm not really fond of Kanye West nor the Kardashians. 

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

Hmm, let me name a few things on TV that I hate:

- dirty comedians

- dirty comedy shows

- anything regarding politics (it's too biased)

- liberals

- dramas; soap operas

- advertisements

I'm sure there is more, but I don't watch TV much.

Edited by EpicEnergy
  • Brohoof 1

I can't stand seeing politicians... I mean, their ads where they attack each other. It's so childish and immature. I get they are trying to make you vote but... is that anyway to do it? I also can't stand seeing Trump on the TV either. He terrifies me. ><

Actually, strike all that I said. Our provincial and federal political leaders are alright in their own ways. Sure Justin Trudeau and Doug Ford can be very annoying, but they're just doing their jobs to represent their party. It's not worth getting angry at the party figureheads for issues affecting the entire party. The same goes for the other parties too.

However, local politics is entirely different. Some of our local projects are beyond stupid and I bet someone's hands got greased very well to get them off the ground.

Edited by Celtore
Moment of clarity due to recent events.
  • Brohoof 1

I have a huge dislike for political ads on TV, regardless if it's telling me to vote for the democrats or the republicans. But I don't like politics in general, nor do I care. The only horrible ad that I would accept would be those flex seal and flex tape ads; at least I can get some entertainment out of them!

• Brohoof 1