Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

2 minutes ago, Mirage77 said:

Swear loyalty to the Princess of the Night and thou shall no longer be an idiot. :orly:

hmm Luna is pretty sexy. Alright I swear myself too you oh great dark one!

• Brohoof 1

Good god I'm bored.

Name: Gobo  Kinje

Likes: Vidja geams, lazing around the house watching youtube, work, being productive, lernding, generally anything that kills boredom.

Dislikes: Crowds, kids, the color pink, alcohol, bacon, cotton candy, popcorn

Hobbies: Mostly just video games. used to make comics in Gmod.

Other Info: Uhhhh did you know you can make your own terrarium in a bottle?

• Brohoof 4

7 minutes ago, The_Gobo said:

Good god I'm bored.

Name: Gobo  Kinje

Likes: Vidja geams, lazing around the house watching youtube, work, being productive, lernding, generally anything that kills boredom.

Dislikes: Crowds, kids, the color pink, alcohol, bacon, cotton candy, popcorn

Hobbies: Mostly just video games. used to make comics in Gmod.

Other Info: Uhhhh did you know you can make your own terrarium in a bottle?

Gender: Dude. I f**kin love you. Also why the Sunset Shimmer hate?

• Brohoof 1

Name: Telferi

I mostly play Nintendo games, but i am up to anything really :P I like almost all music genres :D
I have a violin and a piano, but i would like to have a cello and a guitar in the future :)
Youtube is my life *-* And i love to draw ^^ Mostly ponies, but i am practicing humans and other things too.

I don't dislike anything in particular XF

If you want, PM me :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3

Name: Natalie

Likes: Concerts, Music, Conventions, Cosplay, Movies, TV Shows, Reading, Writing, Photography, Video Games, etc.

Dislikes: Drinking, smoking, drugs.

Hobbies: Going to concerts, conventions, cosplaying, playing games, writing, photography, reading, etc.

Other Info: i am single, looking to date, want a relationship and marriage. I am looking for single bronies in the Los Angeles, California area 25-35 years of age. You can read more info about me, and see how I look from my icon photo. Hope to hear from some. :) pony

• Brohoof 2

Name: Baal

Likes: Videogames (in special retro games), drawing, jokes, animation films, some things more (?)

Dislikes: OH GOD I HATE THE F****** PIGEONS

Hobbies: Draw all day :V! ('cause I have ALWAYS commissions), go out with friends, play MTG,...

Other Info: My life is a disaster but I carry it with joy :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

I don't understand why I'm doing this.

Name: ( IRL, and I don't like it :( ) Kevin

Gender: I consider myself to be a feminine androgyne. But my sex would be male.

Country: USA, also known as "the foreign stereotypes are right". Specifically, I live in Southeastern Texas. I live about an hour from Victoria right now.

Likes: Good Memes (Not Harambe, or anything like that x_x), Gaming (In general, but there's a few games I really don't like with a burning passion), Animated TV Shows (Particularly Cartoons), Video Game Music (I listen to it frequently), Thinking (I do a lot of it), Sci-Fi (I like envisioning what the future will be like. I find it to be an interesting topic), Cute Things (Preferably ones that don't poop everywhere x_x), Alternate History (It's extremely fascinating).

Dislikes: Heavy Metal/Rap/Dubstep (I find them to not be musical), Overly talkative People (Sometimes silence is really nice), Idiotic People (I have dealt with far too many of them already), Social Norms (It's a stupid thing to have to follow all of society's dumb rules. I'll just be myself, okay?), Intolerant People (You know, people afraid of other people that don't conform to their standards), Extreme Weather (I really can't stand having to deal with it so much...).

Hobbies: Playing Video Games (Right now, I don't play much aside from emulated GBC games and Paladins right now), Watching Cartoons (I actually like quite a few different cartoon shows, MLP:FiM certainly is not the only one, as you may be able to tell from my ugly signature), Thinking out loud (It gets really awkward with other people around)

Other Information:

1. I'm an atheist. Though I'm pretty tolerant of religion, I don't like when it becomes intolerant.
  2. I'm quiet and awkward (more than just socially). I think I may have Asperger's Syndrome.
  3. I may not be on for extended periods of time, as I have trouble paying for my internet.
  4. I'm interested in a relationship with a man at the moment, though what man would like someone like me in their arms?

• Brohoof 1

I'm updating mine xD

Name: Lauren 

Likes: NASCAR, Indycar, F1, (any type of auto racing), MLP, animals, especially horses, cars, airplanes/aircraft, weather, NASCAR, NASCAR, and NASCAR 

Dislikes: Ummm....idk 

Hobbies: Go kart racing, YouTubing, collecting NASCAR stuff 

Other Info: I'm super social, friendly, kindhearted, (I hope xD), um what else...well as for my relationship status I'm currently taken by @ScruffyTheStallion, I'm a christian, I'm going to start go kart racing (MY DREAM OF RACING IS COMING TRUE), and my idol, role model, and hero is Jimmie Johnson <3 <3 <3 aaand guess that's it for now ^^

• Brohoof 3

Hi :) how are you? I'm Heather. 22. I like anime,mlp, Harry Potter, manga, reading, neopets, harvest moon, web comics, Pokemon, and writing. I like someone who lines the same thing, is LGBT or supportive, and is able to talk often. I prefer text, Facebook, or discord

• Brohoof 4

Name: Seth

Male

Likes: Football, Pro Wrestling, Videogames (ddr in particular), youtube, food, sleeping, talking with and meeting new people!

Dislikes: Just anything really negative.. kills the mood of anything.

Hobbies: Sports, Walking, Videogames, sleeping, and meeting new people.

Other info: I still own a ps2 and Nintendo Wii, I play XBOX and ps2 the most. I basically got on this site to make some new friends. I play football and professionally wrestle as well!

Have a nice day!!

Edited by Titans08Mariota
Added the sports at the end and added youtube
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Nicolai.

Dislikes: Sand in my shoes.

Hobbies: Using my mom's netflix account.

Other Info: Eh...

Edited by Guest

Just now, SparklingSwirls said:

Huh, I never took you for a soil fan. :icwudt:

stop roasting me i cant take it i am a very delicate soul

Name: Sarah.

Likes: Proofreading, writing, proper spelling, punctuation and grammar, psychology, nice people, equality, anime, manga, video games, giving anime/manga recommendations, MLP: FiM, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Star vs the Forces of Evil, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Antonín Dvořák, Vocaloid, Japanese music, animals, axolotls, Pokémon, Wooper, Quagsire, oranges, mature cheddar, fantasy novels, Urasawa Naoki, playing Duel Monsters, Final Fantasy XV, orchestras, ocarinas, pocket/fob watches, mock orange blossom, cute French desserts, people who are understanding of my OCD, piano, violin, a matte finish on wood, Adele, Jane Eyre, my religion (Christianity), and steampunk.

Dislikes: Sexism, lying, celery, asparagus, mushrooms, One Piece, Bleach, alcohol, mean people, bullies, narrow-minded people, sports, and liquorice.

Hobbies: Watching anime, reading manga, watching cartoons (MLP: FiM, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Star vs the Forces of Evil, and Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra) proofreading, reading fantasy novels, writing, and playing video games.

Other Info: I'm a university student, so I definitely won't be on here all the time. I'm also rather shy. Sorry about that. :please:

Edited by EightBit
  • Brohoof 1

I'm bored, so let's do this.

Name: Midnight Controller (you can call me MC or Midnight if you prefer)

Likes: Rock/Metal music, pokemon, kingdom hearts, poetry, reading.

Dislikes: Political/Religious "debates" (there is a reason why debates is in quotations, you can ask if you want.), rude people, social gatherings (can also be explained if you want). 

Hobbies: Music, Video Games, Reading

Update time ^_^

Name: Crosswind (you'll have to annoy me a lot to get my real name:yay:)

Likes: being outdoors, aviation, gaming, photography, gardening and anything with an engine that has 2 or more wheels or wings:ph34r:

Dislikes: narrow minded people, cockroaches, the heat, strawberries, being late and unorganised people.  

Hobbies: gliding :love:, Mountain biking, 4x4ing, remote hiking trips and fishing. 

• Brohoof 1

It's been awhile so time for a little update.

Name- I'll just go with Star Mist for now :rarity:

Age- 23 

Gender- Male

Country- USA

Likes- Traveling, taking hikes, mountains, geography, tropical plants, fruit, photography & videography, astronomy, nature documentaries, coffee, progressive trance & house music, drawing digital art, drawing & designing cars, building & troubleshooting computers, automobiles, fixing cars, Mazda Miatas, JDM cars, car shows & events, racing & drifting, camera gear and reviews, reading, writing, playing Scrabble, the color purple ^_^

Dislikes- Politics, rude people, bad drivers, smoking & vaping, alcohol, negativity, anger, anxiety. 

Hobbies- MLP:FiM, Collecting Hotwheels, thrift stores, collecting vintage camera lenses, finding MLP toys, editing & creating videos and pictures, BBQ, caring for my plants, creating music, building things, wrenching on cars, creating art.

Other- Well I'm pretty timid and keep to myself...irl but if I can open up to anyone and can be pretty easy going and even outrageous sometimes! Other than that, I'm laid back and like some friendly encounters. 

Peace! ;)

• Brohoof 3

why not, could be fun

Name: Annie

Likes: video games, writing, cooking, music, philosophy, art, animation, sexuality, gardening, health, animals, culture, probably a lot of other stuff that isn't coming to mind atm.

Dislikes: emotionally abusive and manipulative people

Hobbies: see "likes"

Other Info: i'm always looking for ways to better myself as a person and as a friend, i also try to be very approachable because i'm kind of a shy person

i also love memes

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Hi there c: I'm Heather,22, Ohio. Engaged. I like neopets, writing, anime, manga, Harry Potter Pokemon,harvest moon, and more. I hope to find a female best friend who's into this and will commit to talking a lot :3 I'm looking for north America, South America, and Caribbean people I'm autistic and a furry

Name: Espen

Likes: Theology, ethics & morals, philosophy, astrophysics, technology, shitposting/trolling, truthposting, +++

Dislikes: Canned food(though there are exceptions), people who spend FOREVER getting to the point, SJW's, feminists, +++

Hobbies: Gaming, Anime, Furry shit, Brony shit, collecting stuff, +++

Other Info: Eh, not that much to say, really.

I'm an introvert who does a whole lot of thinking. I let logic, clear thinking and common sense guide my choices, views and opinions.

Edited by Yakamaru

never can have enough friends: :3

Name: Christian

Likes: Video Games(Especially Metal Gear), Formula 1 motorsport, My Little Pony <3, food, internet

Dislikes: stress, more stress, haters, lotta stress, my life sometimes and stress

Hobbies: (See likes)

Other Info: Rainbow Dash is best pony <3. Single. Time-to-time Trophyhunter. Roleplayer. Active more or less on tumblr, facebook, here, otherMLP-Related forums, trophyhunter forum, YouTube, Skype. Fave color cyan blue. Mostly just my main OC. /)