Reecejackox

How many times did you wake up during your last sleep?

apparently it is quite common to wake up 2-3 times during an average sleep so how many do you remember doing

i would say twice , once about 8.50am this morning because my dog started barking then fell back asleep till about 10,20am. 

Badges

I know i wake up at least once before I'm ready. It seems to be around 3-5am but I'll just roll over and go back to sleep.

I woke up once I think, it was around 5 in the morning I saw the half moon in the sky which reminds me. When the moon was full it was lower in the sky, why was the half moon higher in the sky...?

Last night? I don't think I did at all.

3 times, every time someone gets up to pee. Yay cranky old hardwood floors :wacko:

Badges

When I have to go somewhere and it's near morning I force myself into some kind of pseudo sleep where I wake up after every 15 min 

Last night 7-10times

On most nights, I'll wake up once or twice due to either needing to go to the bathroom or because my mind is so preoccupied with things that it forces me to wake up. When I'm sick however, the number of times I'll wake up becomes three or four, maybe even five if I'm really out of it.

My cat woke me up around 7-7.30 and I fell asleep to around 11.30, maybe?  I don't know why my cat was yowling so much but it's apparently something she's started doing for the past week.

Badges

I woke up at least five times. I'm not at home as I write this; I'm in a strange place with strange surroundings and exhausted from work and too much heat. I toss and turn a lot when I'm not at home with my plushies. 

Let's see, I went to sleep at 9:30 pm, and didn't wake up until 5:30 am, and then went back to sleep so I guess only once. Which is weird cause I'm always waking up at different times in the middle of the night for some unknown reason. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

I have difficulty getting to sleep but usually sleep right through till the morning once I'm asleep, I usually only wake up if I need to go the loo or something. I did wake up at 1:30am last night though after having a nightmare, took me a couple of hours to get back to sleep.

Today I had waked up two hours earlier than I wanted. Day earlier I woke up one hour earlier, than I planned. I don't know what is it caused by, because I feel really tired during the day.

Badges

I didn’t wake up during the night at all. I usually don’t unless I’m in some new place that takes a lot of getting used to.

I usually wake up at 4am or 6am. I try to go back to sleep, but sometimes i wake up with 120 percent of my energy. It worries me, but at the same time makes me feel like an ubermencsh

Badges

At least twice last night. I got a bad case of gincivitis since sunday so I wake up when it hurts too much. :sunny:

Badges

i think you can only wake up once each time, since then it would be a seperate sleep:mlp_blink:
ok on a more serious note, i actually wake up once, since if i do, i can't go back to sleep for hours afterwards

If it happens, I cannot remember it. I just wake up when my alarm clock sounds, usually never before :ooh:

Badges

I wake up several times during my sleep. I'd assume it was around six or eight last night.

Badges

I woke up three times at around 3, then at around 5, and then at around 6, and I went to bed t 2 in the morning. Oddly enough, I feel less tired than I normally would :confused:...