Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many times did you wake up during your last sleep?

Reecejackox

apparently it is quite common to wake up 2-3 times during an average sleep so how many do you remember doing

i would say twice , once about 8.50am this morning because my dog started barking then fell back asleep till about 10,20am. 

On most nights, I'll wake up once or twice due to either needing to go to the bathroom or because my mind is so preoccupied with things that it forces me to wake up. When I'm sick however, the number of times I'll wake up becomes three or four, maybe even five if I'm really out of it.

My cat woke me up around 7-7.30 and I fell asleep to around 11.30, maybe?  I don't know why my cat was yowling so much but it's apparently something she's started doing for the past week.

I woke up at least five times. I'm not at home as I write this; I'm in a strange place with strange surroundings and exhausted from work and too much heat. I toss and turn a lot when I'm not at home with my plushies. 

Let's see, I went to sleep at 9:30 pm, and didn't wake up until 5:30 am, and then went back to sleep so I guess only once. Which is weird cause I'm always waking up at different times in the middle of the night for some unknown reason. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

I have difficulty getting to sleep but usually sleep right through till the morning once I'm asleep, I usually only wake up if I need to go the loo or something. I did wake up at 1:30am last night though after having a nightmare, took me a couple of hours to get back to sleep.

Today I had waked up two hours earlier than I wanted. Day earlier I woke up one hour earlier, than I planned. I don't know what is it caused by, because I feel really tired during the day.

i think you can only wake up once each time, since then it would be a seperate sleep:mlp_blink:
ok on a more serious note, i actually wake up once, since if i do, i can't go back to sleep for hours afterwards