Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find characters attractive?

Daedric Pony

Do you find the characters more sexy in human or pony form and which of these characters is the most sexy and attractive  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Sexier in human form or pony form

• Human form EG
    • Pony form FIM
  2. 2. Sexiest most attractive character in human form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
  3. 3. Sexiest most attractive character in pony form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

(moderators, please let this one slide)

Alright.

I'm going to use logic to get this issue out of the way.

About the sexy fan art:

Is it linked to pedophilia?

No. Usually the r34 art targets the older characters like the main 6. Not the younger ones like Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo.

Is it linked to zoophilia?

Hardly so. This form of r34 art is neither human or horse related.

Then what is it?

It is a form of toonaphilia. Which is the sexual attraction to cartoons.

• Brohoof 1

Why do you think it's more uncommon for people to feel sexually attracted to different species, than their own? Why do you never see a bear having sex with a deer? Because the anatomical genitals do not allow for reproduction. Why is it that only humans feel a sexual attraction to animals, and are conscious of it, than animals feeling attracted to different animals?

Whether they want to see a horse vagina or a human vagina is a sexual preference.

Well, if you ask me if I find ponies attractive, I'd say no.

If you ask someone who is into bestiality if ponies are attractive, they'll say yes.

That right there, Haven, is an example of sexual preference.

lol You went uber cryptic just to say that its all down to sexual preference?

I give you points for that, but holy balls knew that much already. xD

I do not comprehend, but oh well.

I don't see why you're trying to justify the action of finding ponies sexy, whatever people like to indulge in is their own doing.

I do not comprehend, but oh well.

I don't see why you're trying to justify the action of finding ponies sexy, whatever people like to indulge in is their own doing.

What I meant was if the point of your first post was just to say that finding ponies sexy or not was all down to sexual preference, then you went a tad overboard as you could have just stated exactly that.

Of course, I could also be picking up the wrong message from what you said in your second post.

Because there isnt anything wrong with finding them sexy. Humans are weird creatures and thus, we do weird things. No point in trying to either shame them or make them think they're doing something wrong.

• Brohoof 1

So we have people who find the show proper sexy and not, people who gravitate toward just the art (and again not), but what about cosplay? I rarely hear that mentioned, or is that too taboo for discussion?

With how common cosplay is in both sexual and non sexual contexts I am a bit surprised there isn't more of it but it is indeed there and some of the saucier stuff is pretty hot. Derpibooru under the "human exhibitionism" tag is a very good place to find that though you may also have to go through pics of people doing certain things to plushies as well. Most of the cosplay I have seen from MLP presents them in humanized forms as opposed to the fursuits you often see in furry cosplay.

There it is

THERE IT IS!

you got it

Yeah, also people assume it's zoophilia do to the fact that the characters are based off of horses.

This is hardly the case though.

The MLP characters hardly have any resemblance to a real horse.

1. Their "hooves" are more like stubs.

2. They talk.

3. Their face can show emotion.

4. Pretty much their entire body shape is not the same as a real horse's

5. Again, they're cartoons.

Edited by Emerald Starlight
  • Brohoof 1

Why do you think it's more uncommon for people to feel sexually attracted to different species, than their own? Why do you never see a bear having sex with a deer? Because the anatomical genitals do not allow for reproduction. Why is it that only humans feel a sexual attraction to animals, and are conscious of it, than animals feeling attracted to different animals?

Something about this post has a very bigoted and misinformed feel to it. This is coming from someone who studies other species avidly and can only wish extinction upon the human animal(awareness will do that to you). Also, interspecies breeding happens all the time in nature, it is hardly uncommon.

• Brohoof 2

Something about this post has a very bigoted and misinformed feel to it. This is coming from someone who studies other species avidly and can only wish extinction upon the human animal(awareness will do that to you). Also, interspecies breeding happens all the time in nature, it is hardly uncommon.

I appreciate that reminder. Interspecies breeding is one of the mechanisms of evolution IIRC. I could be mistaken, but didn't the Grants prove this about the Darwin Finches?

• Brohoof 1

You are right. It is quite easily seen in dogs, who tend to hump... pretty much anything. I bet everyone has had a dog trying to mount them one point in their life or another. 

You are right. It is quite easily seen in dogs, who tend to hump... pretty much anything. I bet everyone has had a dog trying to mount them one point in their life or another. 

And humans as well, for many centuries. However, like sex in general, it is only wrong under certain circumstances. If a human and say, a mare have an emotional relationship and they want to be close on a physical level, then there should not be any problems, unless the human keeps trying if the mare happens to withhold her consent. It kind of serves the same things as homosexuality, its done to ease out the gene pool.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, any equine can reproduce with practically (if not all) other species of equines. Here are zetlands, shetland ponies X zebras

img-2982442-1-1189785436.jpgimg-2982442-2-zetland1.jpg

I'm surprised I don't see many zebraXpony OCs :huh:

Edited by Zekromic
  • Brohoof 1

Tyler's posts are far from cryptic. To sum it up he's basically saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Brohoof 1

Tyler's posts are far from cryptic. To sum it up he's basically saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

If post didn't just straight up say that, then it was cryptic to some extent.

Regardless, I got what he was trying to say yesterday, but thanks for explaining it anyway.

If post didn't just straight up say that, then it was cryptic to some extent.

Regardless, I got what he was trying to say yesterday, but thanks for explaining it anyway.

Well if you understood what he was saying, it wasn't cryptic. 

Whether they want to see a horse vagina or a human vagina is a sexual preference.

Well, if you ask me if I find ponies attractive, I'd say no.

If you ask someone who is into bestiality if ponies are attractive, they'll say yes.

That right there, Haven, is an example of sexual preference.

Dogs will have sex with anything that gives it the opportunity. I should know. I watched a certain video out of morbid curiosity to see if it was real (before I got hit with the Moneypak virus).

Sexy? To me, not really. But they are adorable, and have proved themselves capable of a complete spectrum of human emotion, so I can see why someone might be attracted to them.

I have to admit though, being a girl, Fancy Pants was way up their on that 'almost sexy but still a pony' spectrum. :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

Dogs will have sex with anything that gives it the opportunity. I should know. I watched a certain video out of morbid curiosity to see if it was real (before I got hit with the Moneypak virus).

Anything will have sex with anything if both entities are in heat.

Of course ponies are not sexy!

Except Applejack and Rarity.

Ponies as in

post-25645-0-46020200-1408151763_thumb.jpg

are not sexy.

But when refering to the Equestrian ponies in the show (which might I mention, show almost no resemblence to real life ones), there's certain... "fanart" that can look "appealing to the eye".

Also Correction: Trixie is the sexiest pony. Lol.

Edited by Trixie the Great