Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If Your OC Was Was The Seventh Element, What Would Their Element Be?

Venomous

What would your OC’s element be? Wolf Tracks would be the element of patience or forgiveness.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hmm.... I wonder if Will Guide and his Changeling counterpart could still represent Hope after all these years when I came up with Unicorn Will Guide's backstory in 2013. I guess my Changeling being saved from near-death can be seen as hope and the song "When You Wish Upon a Star" is the main theme of Disney that can be interpreted with that feeling of hope.

Which is ironic, because the Element of Hope evolved into Laughter with the excitable, extrovert Pinkie Pie and I feel more like shy introvert Fluttershy, who's close to Healing becoming Kindness.:sealed:

Edited by Will Guide

Booker would probably be humility, though he could probably do to be a little less humble.

Ironically he's pretty much the exact opposite of Rainbow, who is my favorite pony. I guess that's more because I modeled Booker closely after myself rather than making him how I wanted him to be, so I couldn't exactly make him brave or confident.

ELEMENT OF SURPRISE!

Someone had to say it :laugh:

Realistically I'd go with being the element of listening or something. I have friends groups that've divided but I've managed to stay on good terms with all of them. I got a fair bit of Dash in me though with loyalty and all.

• Brohoof 1

Mine would be the element of Dreaming.

So much inspiration and clarity can come from a mind at rest, peace and accessing its own inner depths. By day or night, there's much to be said for the value of the dreamer. They're the true innovators and forgers of things to come. 

[Error]

[Cannot become an element of Harmony]

[Error]

[Cannot become a Pillar]

[Old elemental options unlocked]

[New skill trees available]

I play by my own rules!

I guess I would be the element of faith, seeing as I always have faith in others to do what's right and what they strive for. No matter how bad they can possibly be or how dire the situation may seem, that is something that will never change.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly don't know, cause Lucky is so much like Pinkie Pie, she'd fit perfect with the Element of Laughter, or Element of Optimism. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

Winter Bolt would have to be the element of change or connection. He wanders getting to know ponies all over and thus changing consistently but always connecting to somepony along the way. 

• Brohoof 1