Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you look the most like?

Cagey

@Cagey 

Just letting you know I’m moving your thread to Sugarcube Corner, as it’s discussing ponies. :sassy:

Myself, appearance wise I look a lot like Applejack, from my green eyes and blonde hair to my typical country getup haha. Just minus the freckles. I especially resemble EQG Applejack.

EF220808-D2B1-4EE5-98A5-242D339DF8B1.thumb.png.6e7faf64229bb4bf6a00035be5bbb06c.png

066F08DD-B880-411A-87D8-F6924D36CFEE.thumb.png.f361dd61e8847e8bad1e4e031a35980d.png

• Brohoof 2

I guess that I resemble Sunburst in some ways. I have the glasses and the same sort of messy look. 

Edited by Cash_In

Rock Hoof by default, not many ponies with full facial hair,

although it's not terribly far off I suppose given my height

and my facial hair having red mixed in it. It's the scots-irish

part of me. Mane, tail, and buffness definitely aren't me.

Rockhoof ID S7E16

Most of my outfits I wear most are white, blue, and black. So in terms of clothing I pretty much look like vinyl, in fact the cloths I'm wearing right now are a bright, clean, white jacket with a black stripe going down the arms and a plain, bright blue t-shirt plus navy colored pants and solid black sneakers with white socks. I also wear glasses with a navy blue and black frame. I have lots of clothing with just these three colors. And yes, Vinyl is one of my favorite characters.

As for my face, body, and hair. My hair goes straight forward and it is short but messy, so it's a lot like rainbowdash's hair but just brown. I don't dye my hair.

I am thin and my face... looks pretty much like this

Spoiler
This is also a common facial expression for me

I do love hot chocolate too!
Spoiler

Muffinnz

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

the face of the first one, with the hair of the second one but like it didn't really turned out exactly like you expected and it looks a bit more like the third one but it also doesn't really fit you so the result is the amalgamation bellow.

1.jpg.0cee4d31fd21c6398362ede211f004ee.jpg

On 6/11/2019 at 20:06, Cagey said:

Si los personajes de MLP fueran humanos, ¿quién coincidiría mejor con tu apariencia?

Pinkamena hahah My hair is as straight as Pinkamena's.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It’s like a mix between these two

7540387908d0ec0cf930d8f1ec0da36a3d98618c 

d730f60b3c61332facb6004501c3bee7401fd1dc

Got the innocent cutesy rocker/goth thing going on with my appearance. I get talked to like I’m a high school girl and I’m turning 27 in over a week.