Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health How Much Pain Have You Experienced Today?

EpicEnergy

On a scale of 1-10, How Much Pain Have You Experienced Today?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Amount Of Pain You've Experienced Today

Emotional: None

Mental: 5/10

Physical: None

Side note: The worst physical pain I have ever felt was getting an anesthetic injection in my toe for the procedure of removing an ingrown toenail.

• Brohoof 2

Emotionally and mentally speaking, none.

But physically, some. I mean my BF slept on top of me for about an hour before I weaseled my way out of being under him. Considering he's 100 pounds or so heavier than I am, yeah that hurt after a while.

Physical pain has been low today. Low enough that even when I woke up this morning I wasn't hurting that bad. When I'm less active, that is typically when I hurt the most, as I haven't gotten on my anti-inflammatory yet.

I'm very glad for that, too, because I had to take all of the trash out before I could even sit down and that take that med.

Mental/emotional pain has also been low.

• Brohoof 1

Emotional and mental side of things were as usual, so not too bad. For the physical side, I pricked my finger with a sewing needle earlier, but that's a fairly regular occurrence and is more surprising than it is painful.

The amount of stupidity I had witnessed today was painful so I would say.. 7/10

Physical pain: my right leg is always hurting so 4/10. But no headaches today so that’s good.

Haven't really experienced much pain in any aspect besides a slight headache because my neighbours keep smoking on their balcony...

Back pain because of mattress again. I will solve this. One thing is to remove the mattress, though it is too heavy and will give me another back pain!

My day just started, but yesterday...yikes. First half of the day went amazing :wub: but then second half of the day, mental/emotional pain I’d say was at a 9/10. Thanks to work and my mother. Growing up with an overly strict parent is extremely trying on your mental health. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

My day just started, but yesterday...yikes. First half of the day went amazing :wub: but then second half of the day, mental/emotional pain I’d say was at a 9/10. Thanks to work and my mother. Growing up with an overly strict parent is extremely trying on your mental health. 

He he my mother doesn’t believe in bad mental health soooo if I tell her I have depression, she tells me to stop BSing.

1 minute ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

He he my mother doesn’t believe in bad mental health soooo if I tell her I have depression, she tells me to stop BSing.

That's.. that's just awful. Emotionally abusive, even. How much longer do you need to live with her?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Graceful Stiles said:

That's.. that's just awful. Emotionally abusive, even. How much longer do you need to live with her?

Just over a year before I leave to uni.

Honestly tho, I’ve gotten used to her not believing in my depression. She’s nice in other ways but just has the problem of sticking to old-fashioned ideas and stuff.

Just now, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

Just over a year before I leave to uni.

Honestly tho, I’ve gotten used to her not believing in my depression. She’s nice in other ways but just has the problem of sticking to old-fashioned ideas and stuff.

No one should have to get used to that. I hope you find supportive and understanding people at University.

• Brohoof 1