Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you even like real-life ponies and horses?

Silly Lily

I really like horses and want to learn equestrian one day. As for RL ponies, I consider them more of a little girl's birthday party and nothing more.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

I've lived on acreage all my life and we've always had at least one horse, some gentle and elegant, lovely creatures to be around, others.. have been a bit more of a hand full.
Overall I'd have to say I like them.

Living near a farm, I get to see horses trot down the streets of the community that I live in from time to time. They are adorable and majestic, yes, but the mess they leave behind definitely isn't. People are getting fed up with it from what I've been hearing.

I think they're amazing and beautiful animals. I'm also somewhat afraid of them. Not in a phobic kind of way. Just the knowledge of the ridiculous amount of strength they have and that the head of a horse is roughly the size of my entire torso. I'd still like to go riding someday but I have no idea if I'll ever get the chance.

21 hours ago, shyabetes3939 said:

. They're not intelligent and don't look good either.

Dunno about the first. Everyone say they are intelligent, then again, that could be biased and I’m no expert on them :catface:. I have to agree on the second tho:fluttershy:

Spoiler

smile-for-the-camerahorse-with-toothy-gr

Majestic animals indeed :dash:

• Brohoof 1

I like horses. I just don't have enough clear land to get one. I enjoy riding in a wagon, as my old neighbor use to have one and a couple horses. He would invite me to ride with him occasionally, but that was years ago.

I love all animals and horses are no exception. I have actually been horseback riding for five years now; both westerna and English.

• 1 year later...