429 users have voted

1. 1. whats your race/ethnicity

• White
    • Black
    • Latino
    • Asian
    • Middle Eastern/Jewish
    • Mixed race/ethnicity

I'm white. In fact, I'm so white that I blind people when I go out in the sun.

I'm also a very, very small part Native American. I have no idea what tribe though.

Edited by Slime Mold

I'm french canadian and british. Quite an odd combination. 

Not all that odd, actually very cool (cuz that's what I am!) French Canadian and British on my mother's side. On my dad's side, I guess I'm 3/4 Polish to 1/4 German.  :proud:  

• Brohoof 2

Not all that odd, actually very cool (cuz that's what I am!) French Canadian and British on my mother's side. On my dad's side, I guess I'm 3/4 Polish to 1/4 German.  :proud:  

Nice

Yay for french canadians!

• Brohoof 1

I'm white, but I don't really know anything about my ancestry because I was adopted as a newborn (and neither I nor my parents know anything about my bio-parents).  But, if I had to guess, I'd say likely some amount of Scottish background, as I have a dark red, curly beard.

~ Miles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm pretty sure that most people are a mix of a bunch of things. A lot of them just choose to simply go by "white" for convenience's sake.

I can't say for certain, but I know my whites are the whitey-est.

From what I know, there's mostly scottish, french, irish, english, and cherokee.

And a million others I can never seem to remember.

Native American and Euro-mutt.  I look white though so everyone's surprised when I say my mum is native american...

My mom is whiter than I am, and yet people have called her Mexican, Japanese, Chinese, and Nicaragian

No idea why.

Then again, it's been said when she has makeup on she looked 18 when she was 42.

My mom is whiter than I am, and yet people have called her Mexican, Japanese, Chinese, and Nicaragian

No idea why.

Then again, it's been said when she has makeup on she looked 18 when she was 42.

Really?  My mom has mostly been considered Mexican or Middle-Eastern.  People are weird.

• Brohoof 1

I'm so white that I'm not just white. I'M WHITER THAN WHITE. I'm so white I make other whites look like Snoop Dogg. XD

Okay, I'm maybe not THAT white... But you get the point...

But in terms of ethnicity, My ancestors were mostly Germans and Austrians on my dad's side, and my mom's I believe was mostly Scottish and British with that one Cherokee, but my dad never looked into it as much (as he's apparently fascinated by ancestry... To be honest, I don't really care an awful lot about it).

Edited by TwillyFSniper

• 2 years later...

Pegasus is my ethnicity. :dash:

Spoiler

In all seriousness, I am white American although I have a fair amount of Portuguese running through my blood.