1. 1. What type of person are you?

• Angel
    • Saint
    • Good person
    • Neutral
    • Not so nice
    • Demon
    • Devil

Okay Im gonna ask a question that will have to make you think so beware!... What kind of person are you are you good are you bad neutral a saint a sinner a angel a demon, What type of person are you? Cause recently I have been looking at people observing my friends and my self. Some say there good but when I look closer past there lies the words that come out of there mouths, I see so much more then they do and yet they call me the bad person when I see through there lies and call them out on it they call me the the bad person. When I see them lie through there teeth to there friends there family they take from them there greedy at times... And they call me the bad person well I can't blame them I was like them for a while.. But forget me... What Kind of person are you?

Edited by TechnoDash

Yeah I should have worded that better... I am very tired and I just logged on for the first time in months so I really don't know what to do any more

Me I'm a drunk and A lair. No woman's desire. I'll probably die cold and alone. But seriously I am an ass, drink more than my fare share, I get into fights, I cuss. But, I pay no penance for what I say, I got my buddy's back to death and I will die knowing that my friends are my friends and my enemy's are asswholes .

I am, as Bethesda would say; an "Instrument of Ruin"

37_Scourge_of_Humanity.png

In all seriousness though, I'm not a bad person. I don't steal things, I don't lie (much), and I don't pick fights or purposefully harass people (outside of the internet). 

To prove my argument, I did NOT blow up Megaton, so HA!

Pheonix-post! Weeew!

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)
  • Brohoof 1

I'd say that I'm a good person. I'm far from perfect, and I make plenty of mistakes everyday. I've said and done things that I regret tremendously. But, I want to improve, and I have improved in certain aspects over time so far. 

Neutral, in more ways then one.  I always try to relate to other people's situations, which makes me hate to pick sides in almost any argument.

My family likes to call me "Switzerland" sometimes.

Edited by Pony Joe

I have no idea. I feel like it would be more accurate if one of my friends out me on that scale because i really look down at myself.

I guess i'm nothing special. I dunno :D

I guess I'm neutral. I look out for myself and don't do much to help other people or contribute to any causes. At the same time, I don't do  anything to hurt other people for personal gain or pleasure so I'm not evil. I kind of just coexist with the rest of the world, minding my own business.

I try as best I can to be a good person but am by no means perfect, I highly value being truthful and faithful can't stand liars and have no qualms about calling them out. I have a strong sense of justice and tend to speak out when I see something I think is wrong but can be a bit overzealous sometimes and have somewhat of a temper though it is not nearly as bad as it used to be.

I try to be a good person, and I think I am for the most part, I try my best to be aware of others feelings and everything in conversations, and I love to help others who feel sad. I also try to consider the opinions of both sides, infact I tend not to like to argue or take sides at all really. Despite if I have an opinion or not I tend not to like conflict or arguments really.

Overall I think I strive to be a good person, and do a pretty good job atleast compared to most.

I don't know if I'd ever consider myself a saint or angel though, to be honest that sounds a bit of an extreme and kinda cocky title to refer yourself as.

I'm a gal who does excellent academic-wise, but i'm horrible socialy. I am quite...mad...and I yell out many things I don't mean, but people take it he wring way. So i'm socially awkward. But i'm nice and always willing to lend an ear for someone.

I went with neutral.

I don't want to know who picked devil.

I'm a loner. I can be friendly if needed, but I always offer a cold stare to someone if they piss me off

And i think i'm the most teased person at my school.

Do you know how it feels to be called 'mini hitler' because i had long hair, swept it to the left so i could see my computer better?

Do you know how it feels to be called 'midget' every  bloody day?

I can safely say that I'm quite Neutral, though I do occasionally sway very lightly to Good and Bad, depending on how I'm feeling that specific day. I'm generally QUITE the Chaotic Neutral one, if the DnD alignments are taken into consideration, though I can feel myself slowly becoming True Neutral over time. I can be an angry one sometimes, and I can rarely lose my cool and flip out, without realizing what I just said. Otherwise, I'd say I'm cool to be around. Most of the time, as my friends tell me. I occasionally take time out of my day to let my friends vent to me, and I consider myself a rather good listener.

Edited by Seraphim

I am neutral. simply because, I'm good for the most part, but i find myself making bad choices time to time. i grew up in a really messed up situation and got in with people that brought me to some low points in life. now, at 24 i'm trying to make up for alot of things, but i find myself falling short.

Edited by zombronie

I like to think that I'm mostly a good person, but I suppose it's rather hard to look at yourself objectively. I'm sure there are moments when I fit the bill for "Devil", but the same can be said for pretty much anyone.

I'm a nice person, or so I assume. Yeah, maybe I did a few not-so-good things in the past, and/or maybe I sometimes enjoy doing stuff for teh lulz, but I'm surely not that bad. I'm a polite young lad who is trying to be friendly with everyone and who takes stuff seriously (like friendship, loyalty, etc.). And don't be fooled by my wizard status, I'm not like the other wizards.

Not-so-nice. I would pick devil, but I don't want to wound my inner pride too much. *laughs*

I'm really all in all just one of those people that hates everything. :P

I am definitely a good person. I can make anybody smile and feel good about themselves. I have an act for being a very good friend, but let's not say that I have a bad side. :)

But this is basically, when I am mad:

Fluttershy_rage-(n1305424606286).gif

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

Wow I'm the only angle....

ok, i dont want to sound full of myself or anything but I'm a angle... I will help anyone at anytime, may you hate me! may you love me! or dont even know who I'm... if you need help I'm there.

I have never hurt a soul in all my life, when someone wanted to fight me I would stand there and let them hit me... its better they hit me the someone who would fight back and maybe even hurt them.. or even kill them.

Being nice and loving is something I must do, if I dont.. I start to feel really really sick..

I'm probably somewhere in between Good and Chaotic-Good. I have a very specific view of the world, almost as if it's my responsibility to let people know that they're f@cking ass holes.

I really feed like there needs to be "Good" ratings that are less than "Angle and saint" which probably 97% of us can't live up to.

Edited by John
  • Brohoof 1

Introverted and creative.
I'm an opportunist, and have had my fair share of run-ins with the law, but I also have an extremely important set of personal moral convictions, and principles. My loyalty is not for sale, and I always keep my promises. I despise power establishments and have a strong distaste for any authority figures in general. 
A lot of people harbor hateful feelings towards me, and I can understand why. I'm not necessarily the easiest person to deal with in real life, but by god, am I trying.
I guess I'd fall somewhere in the grey area on the moral gradient. Not to sound too melodramatic, but I guess I could be called "a scoundrel with a heart of gold" at the end of the day.

Edited by Bron-Yr-Aur